Author Topic: what do you all drink?  (Read 803 times)

Remedy360

Re: what do you all drink?
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2014, 01:42:23 AM »
Why do you guys like drinking so much?  Is it a lot on your mentals to go through mood changes like that.  High then low, up then down, day in and day out?

Not to mention once you get up to 30 like me staying healthy, in shape, keeping your wieght down.

In general you strike me as someone that's a lot more emotional than most, so I understand why you might see it that way. However, in my own experience, I feel my mood is altered a lot more from smoking a bowl than having a drink or two. Obviously if you're out getting hammered all the time then you'll go through a lot of highs and lows, but I think with most people it's more the former than the latter.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #16 on: December 11, 2014, 05:31:32 AM »
Why do you guys like drinking so much?  Is it a lot on your mentals to go through mood changes like that.  High then low, up then down, day in and day out?

Not to mention once you get up to 30 like me staying healthy, in shape, keeping your wieght down.

In general you strike me as someone that's a lot more emotional than most, so I understand why you might see it that way. However, in my own experience, I feel my mood is altered a lot more from smoking a bowl than having a drink or two. Obviously if you're out getting hammered all the time then you'll go through a lot of highs and lows, but I think with most people it's more the former than the latter.

You make a fair point about me being more emotional than most, but I disagree with your point about weed, because there is no crash or hangover effect from weed
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #17 on: December 11, 2014, 01:43:36 PM »
sobes give you a nice clean high? thats nothing but uncarbonated soda. probably even worse for you cuz its nuclear waste pink and glows in the dark. you also said yourself half the reason you freaked out and left la last year was because you couldnt handle smoking weed

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Blunt Tyme Da Gawd

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #18 on: December 11, 2014, 01:53:24 PM »
did dude claims to be muslim but smokes weed? foh.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: December 11, 2014, 02:01:43 PM »
the quran actually doesnt say anythin bout not smokin weed....weed is an herb, and herbs are encouraged in most religions

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2014, 02:31:50 PM »
the quran actually doesnt say anythin bout not smokin weed....weed is an herb, and herbs are encouraged in most religions
im no botanist but cannabis flower is not an herb

Sccit

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2014, 02:36:12 PM »
im no botanist but cannabis flower is not an herb

herb
(h)ərb/
noun
noun: herb; plural noun: herbs

any plant with leaves, seeds, or flowers used for flavoring, food, medicine, or perfume.

sounds like it falls under that to me

Eric - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2014, 02:36:52 PM »

If The Bible condones it, I'm sure the Quran does as well. Lol.

Sccit

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2014, 02:44:27 PM »
this is what the bible says

"Every moving thing that lives shall be food for you. I have given you all things, even as the green herbs." (Genesis 9:3, see also Revelation 22:2).

Desert Lord

« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2014, 03:13:51 PM »
rum & coke most of the time, but i also like to drink a few beers..a few shots of vodka...
sometimes i have glass of wine to my meal

i usually prefer weed too, but it depends on the mood...there are situations where i prefer a few drinks

Matty

« Reply #25 on: December 11, 2014, 03:28:10 PM »
if a religion says intoxicated states like being drunk are not recommended or permitted, weed should definitely fall into that category. i've read a lot of arguments about weed as a spiritual aid etc and i have to reject it based on the fact it is intoxicating and you do lose your mindfulness while on it. and much moreso than alcohol at low doses, especially the high THC varieites that most people enjoy. your head is all over the place, different from the fact you might feel relaxed or uplifted while using it. and you sure as hell feel the effects the day after, it's just different to a drinking hangover, more of a mental haze.

that's my 2 cents, but it's based on observing how weed effects the mind via meditation practice. i consider it a stimulant in the sense your awareness increases and if you have unwholesome stuff in there (ie greed, lust) that part of the mind becomes more prominent. coupled with the instability it can easily lead you do shit you wouldn't otherwise do. i found you need to up the CBD and keep it indica to get a cannabis experience that doesn't totally mess with the mind. not that messing with the mind isn't fun, but it's hardly something i'd consider compatible with religious teaching.

having said that, it could have great value as medicine but not in the way most people are using it. they need to do a lot of scientific type testing into the effects of eating it on various illnesses. it seems be effective at creating deeper healing in that form, instead of the temporary distraction/pain relief of everyday use - smoking, vaping etc.

on topic, it's gotta be some type of cognac & coke, ideally hennessy, by far the nicest, a lot better than courvoisier to my tastebuds. is obvious why so many rappers pour praise and namedrop it so often. otherwise various rums are pretty nice, especially flavoured white stuff like this http://www.cruzanrum.com/rum-collection/cruzan-black-cherry-rum/
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 04:00:52 PM by Matty »

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: December 11, 2014, 04:18:54 PM »
if a religion says intoxicated states like being drunk are not recommended or permitted, weed should definitely fall into that category. i've read a lot of arguments about weed as a spiritual aid etc and i have to reject it based on the fact it is intoxicating and you do lose your mindfulness while on it. and much moreso than alcohol at low doses, especially the high THC varieites that most people enjoy. your head is all over the place, different from the fact you might feel relaxed or uplifted while using it. and you sure as hell feel the effects the day after, it's just different to a drinking hangover, more of a mental haze.

that's my 2 cents, but it's based on observing how weed effects the mind via meditation practice. i consider it a stimulant in the sense your awareness increases and if you have unwholesome stuff in there (ie greed, lust) that part of the mind becomes more prominent. coupled with the instability it can easily lead you do shit you wouldn't otherwise do. i found you need to up the CBD and keep it indica to get a cannabis experience that doesn't totally mess with the mind. not that messing with the mind isn't fun, but it's hardly something i'd consider compatible with religious teaching.

having said that, it could have great value as medicine but not in the way most people are using it. they need to do a lot of scientific type testing into the effects of eating it on various illnesses. it seems be effective at creating deeper healing in that form, instead of the temporary distraction/pain relief of everyday use - smoking, vaping etc.

on topic, it's gotta be some type of cognac & coke, ideally hennessy, by far the nicest, a lot better than courvoisier to my tastebuds. is obvious why so many rappers pour praise and namedrop it so often. otherwise various rums are pretty nice, especially flavoured white stuff like this http://www.cruzanrum.com/rum-collection/cruzan-black-cherry-rum/

Some people will say it enhances mindfulness .. Caffeine and Tylenole also change your state of mind, but is that considered an "intoxicant"?? Read the bible passage I posted .. It pretty much proves weed is not forbidden in the bible. In fact, it's quite the contrary. At the end of the day, there's bo definitive answer.. It's all a matter of interpretation.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #27 on: December 11, 2014, 06:37:20 PM »
You got me there but how would you explain the opium poppy? it's used in legal prescribed medicines but also illegal street drugs and the legal stuff can still be abused just as easy. the bible says its all good to get on heroin?

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: December 11, 2014, 08:21:07 PM »
You got me there but how would you explain the opium poppy? it's used in legal prescribed medicines but also illegal street drugs and the legal stuff can still be abused just as easy. the bible says its all good to get on heroin?

all that shit that has to be chemically enhanced/modified is no good.....weed just grows n its ready 2 go. pure opium actually aint as bad as liquor.

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #29 on: December 11, 2014, 09:43:28 PM »

all that shit that has to be chemically enhanced/modified is no good.....weed just grows n its ready 2 go. pure opium actually aint as bad as liquor.
so what about hash? and you really think smoking opium is better for you than drinking?