Author Topic: stating my feelings  (Read 129 times)

E. J. Rizo

stating my feelings
« on: April 07, 2003, 03:23:12 AM »
i support the action that is going on right now in the world and i really do consider alot of things that are put up and shit....but what is really pissing me off on this board is stupid as threads and replys......kick it with the lil kid shit..... i dont want to hear shit like this "oh you muslum so you a terrorist" and shit related to that cause its not fuckin true... i hate profiling......and at the same time i dont want to hear shit like "you fuckin brainwashed yankee" and shit like that cause that is also not true once again its fuckin profiling.....so stop with the lil kid shit and if you are gonna make a thread or post please be mature about it....if you have something to say...well do it in full and please explain yourselves.....and we all need to realise that we are not always right.....everyone has different political views on shit and they should all be considrered ...only cause one person belives one thing and you beieve in another doesnt make them a "asshole" or "terrorist" or "brainwashed" or "stupid" or anything the only people that i find stupid are the ones that make the stupid as post and threads like this......i have my opinions and i try to state them the most mature way possible and try to push my point and i see others opposing my views do the same and i really respect that....but no way in hell do i respect the lil kid shit no matter if you agree with me or not...so lets all grow up here and post about real shit and maybe we can all learn from each other rather than fuckin fight each other all the time

anyway thats just how i feel.......and i know there are some of you out there that agree with me

Sub-Z

Re:stating my feelings
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2003, 09:47:30 AM »
word,i agree

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2003, 10:35:39 AM »
hey guys...THIS IS JUST A MESSAGE BOARD

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2003, 10:54:26 AM »
TOT is and always will be a board full of argumenting, and ppl beefing over each others beliefs, theres hippies that come in onec a while and criticize this whole thing but thats the way its been, and dats the way its gunna stay forever, so ACCEPT IT!