Author Topic: Just realized they were eatin P.I.G. at the last supper in 2 of Amerikaz Most Wa  (Read 2391 times)

Sccit

U just mad cuz your favorite rappers were SOFT compared to me .. literally on some lip gloss wearin, Prince lite shit. and out of fear of being cheddar bob, you're tryna flip the script on LAMB. I see U.

Wait, what?

Silence of the LAMB.

Though, isn't your family pretty rich?

first of all, what does money have anything to do with any of this? my family consists of israeli immigrants who came here to hustle and make a living in this country.......punks and real ones exist in all classes of life. but since u asked, no, my family is not rich.. they make just enough money to pay their mortgage at the end of the month with nothin left over. rich is when ur money works for u, not when u work for your money...my family filed for bankruptcy back when the economy was at its worst..."rich"

and me...i'm personally doin alright. i work every day, but am not anywhere close to where i wanna be financially.....yet.

but thats neither here nor there...bein a real one comes from within. and a lot of these rappers are soft and portray a different image altogether. and for some, these rappers are santa clause status. for others, they are regular people, just like u or infinite............so how do YOU see it?

Hack Wilson - real

infinite is a pretty obsessive fan of his music.

this is from an old thread about the "east coast west coast killa" song

Actually Hype Williams directed it. I have it but it's on video. Classic video no doubt. The whole "end of the world" concept was ill. It reminded me of "California Love" which Hype also directed. Even Scarface makes a cameo in the beginning ;).

I'll pay you $30.00 to make me a copy of that video and send it to me. PM me.

30 bucks for a copy of a music video???  :laugh:

and did you know INFINITE was the original Will B?

1. Dogg Food- 5/5
2. Streetz is A Mutha- 4.6/5
3. Kuruption- 3.7/5
4. Dillinger and Young Gotti- 1/5
5. Space Boogie- 3.5/5

a 3.7 out of 5??  a 4.6 out of 5?? 

the fuck???

:laugh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
U just mad cuz your favorite rappers were SOFT compared to me .. literally on some lip gloss wearin, Prince lite shit. and out of fear of being cheddar bob, you're tryna flip the script on LAMB. I see U.

Wait, what?

Silence of the LAMB.

first of all, what does money have anything to do with any of this? my family consists of israeli immigrants who came here to hustle and make a living in this country.......punks and real ones exist in all classes of life. but since u asked, no, my family is not rich.. they make just enough money to pay their mortgage at the end of the month with nothin left over. rich is when ur money works for u, not when u work for your money...my family filed for bankruptcy back when the economy was at its worst..."rich"

and me...i'm personally doin alright. i work every day, but am not anywhere close to where i wanna be financially.....yet.

but thats neither here nor there...bein a real one comes from within. and a lot of these rappers are soft and portray a different image altogether. and for some, these rappers are santa clause status. for others, they are regular people, just like u or infinite............so how do YOU see it?

Just saying, because I saw an amazing video about LAMB killing someone and burying their body out somewhere. So this is you in real life?

Hack Wilson - real

Wait, what?

Silence of the LAMB.

Just saying, because I saw an amazing video about LAMB killing someone and burying their body out somewhere. So this is you in real life?

"for some motherfuckers it takes guts for what i do casually" - sccit

8)

Blood$

lmfao at 3.7/5 and 4.6/5

this dude literally takes an L in every single thread of this section

Blood$

I get your point about real and fake exists no matter your economic status.  So in that regard you are on point.

But I think people just bring up economics because when you want to call rappers like Dre and Snoop SOFT when they came up rough, that shit isn't cool.  And that opens you up for scrutiny if you want to talk that kind of shit about Snoop and how Snoop came up, like you are in some position to talk.... when whether you were working or not you've always had expensive clothes to wear and a bomb car to drive.

To put it in perspective, 2pac moved into your neighborhood AFTER he had blown up and sold millions of albums.  You had it given to you.  So don't throw stones if you livin in a glass house, cuzzin...Snoop came up rough, Pac came up rough, and Dre came up rough, so don't even try to pretend that they are SOFT compared to you. 

Dr. Dre didn't come up rough and neither did Ice Cube, both came from well off families and attended private schools full of whities

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Seriously, we are getting on Infinite for some shit back in 2002? Really? I mean, that's 13 years ago. Pointless. 13 years ago, Sccit was 14, I was in college and Infinite was on his religious journey. Shit changes.

Jack Trippa 3z company ho

So you rape, torture, and sodomize on the regular, eh? Worship the devil and all that huh?

And you're callin rappers soft compared to you, and Santa claus...come on son.

Blood$

Seriously, we are getting on Infinite for some shit back in 2002? Really? I mean, that's 13 years ago. Pointless. 13 years ago, Sccit was 14, I was in college and Infinite was on his religious journey. Shit changes.

it's relevant to me since it explains the idiocy in his posts lol not much has changed for him evidently  

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

it's relevant to me since it explains the idiocy in his posts lol not much has changed for him evidently  

:eh:

Sccit

So you rape, torture, and sodomize on the regular, eh? Worship the devil and all that huh?

i think most people are soft compared to me....but then again, every man should feel that about himself. it's called havin heart.

but yea, horrorcore rap is also embellished fiction. infinite should know about it first-hand, considering thats part of what got one of his favorite rappers (eminem) to where he was....it's an integral part of hip-hop.

and as i grow older, i'm actually fading off the horrocore shit tbh....not to say that i dont got love for it, cuz i still do 100%. it's a sub-genre that is fulla imagery and endless possibilities.... but the older i get, the more i find myself making more and more real shit that pertains to actuality. but yea, i grew up on lynch and eminem too, so thats always guna be part of me.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

i think most people are soft compared to me....but then again, every man should feel that about himself. it's called havin heart.

but yea, horrorcore rap is also embellished fiction. infinite should know about it first-hand, considering thats part of what got one of his favorite rappers (eminem) to where he was....it's an integral part of hip-hop.

and as i grow older, i'm actually fading off the horrocore shit tbh....not to say that i dont got love for it, cuz i still do 100%. it's a sub-genre that is fulla imagery and endless possibilities.... but the older i get, the more i find myself making more and more real shit that pertains to actuality. but yea, i grew up on lynch and eminem too, so thats always guna be part of me.

So that's all fiction. Not real. Got it.

So when I rapped, and I put down vocals, I was doing more political racial shit. My only fantasy songs were about trying to get girls (because in real life, I wasn't trying, I was getting) and writing about my cousins lives in jail. As I get older, I just stopped... LOL.

Sccit

Wait, what?

Silence of the LAMB.

naah...but im not tryna pretend like it is. just like eminem wasnt tryna pretend that there was actually bodies on his floor at 3 am in the morning....horrorcore rap is obviously fictional. it's a sub-genre all about doing the most with your imagination and pushing the limit with your darkest thoughts. but i dont have to explain that to u, cuz u already know.

however, dre and snoop were legit tryna convince people that they were cold blooded killers....it wasnt fictional rap, they were tryna portray a certain image, and they did it very well.

Sccit

So that's all fiction. Not real. Got it.

So when I rapped, and I put down vocals, I was doing more political racial shit. My only fantasy songs were about trying to get girls (because in real life, I wasn't trying, I was getting) and writing about my cousins lives in jail. As I get older, I just stopped... LOL.

yea but theres a difference between writing shit that is obviously fictional ala brotha lynch and writing shit where you're tryna portray yourself a certain way ala dr. dre......thats all im gettin at

Sccit

Dr. Dre didn't come up rough and neither did Ice Cube, both came from well off families and attended private schools full of whities

they also went to the same high school as me and kicked it with pretty much the same group of people i do......but since infinite grew up idolizing them, he sees them as havin some rough childhood, when in reality, a majority of them cats was already partyin it up and livin a wonderful life by the time they were in their teens. for instance, infinite had a way rougher life than dr. dre or ice cube, and that goes without saying....but it doesnt mean he's better or harder than them. not by a long shot.

some people just buy into the hype and put these rappers on a pedestal.....they want everything they heard growin up about them to be true, when it's simply not the case.