Author Topic: Compton A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre (Tracklist + Artwork)  (Read 16352 times)

soopa-man

Re: Compton A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre (Tracklist + Artwork)
« Reply #195 on: August 05, 2015, 10:24:18 AM »
^^^ haha pretty cool

doggfather

« Reply #196 on: August 05, 2015, 10:30:08 AM »
8 pages and we only know the tracklist and the cover.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

me1

« Reply #197 on: August 05, 2015, 12:00:48 PM »
Looks like it's 60 minutes in length (excluding the intro).

4 mins a track....Game track is the shortest at just over two mins

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #198 on: August 05, 2015, 12:10:22 PM »
That Album sucks....sorry..and yeah fuck everbody who ain't agrees.

CORREA

« Reply #199 on: August 05, 2015, 12:20:57 PM »
Dr. Dre's forthcoming album, Compton: A Soundtrack By Dr. Dre, is slated to feature a variety of artists. The Aftermath founder brought in rappers and singers from across the country who range in experience from decades of albums to a handful of recent mixtapes. MTV analyzed the features on the project in a list of "19 Reasons We're Excited for Dr. Dre's 'Compton.'"

Ice Cube is listed on the tracklist for one song with a feature from Anderson Paak, a Ventura City, California singer who is listed on six tracks.

The news outlet says that since Dre said he was inspired by the N.W.A film Straight Outta Compton, the Cube collaboration is common sense.

"How could you even imagine this LP without Cube’s input?" MTV says. "The two made history as members of The World’s Most Dangerous Group and as solo artists. And now, the Natural Born Killaz return on 'Issues,' off the forthcoming project."

Jon Connor is credited with his own cut on the album and also appears as a featured artist on "For the Love of Money." The Detroit rapper signed with Dr. Dre's Aftermath label in 2013.

"The Michigan MC has been grinding for years on his Aftermath material ever since signing with Dr. Dre’s imprint," the article reads. "Well, it looks like some of that music will be unleashed through Compton: A Soundtrack."

Kendrick Lamar has worked closely with Dr. Dre before and released his major label debut album, good kid m.A.A.d city with Aftermath. The fellow Compton emcee is listed on three songs on the album.

"We get another glimpse of what the mentor and his protege can do to influence the world from the left coast," MTV says. "Can’t wait to hear what these two created in the lab."

Matty

andre

« Reply #201 on: August 05, 2015, 03:49:38 PM »
Niceeee!

dameons

« Reply #202 on: August 05, 2015, 04:53:27 PM »

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

JonnyTanna

« Reply #204 on: August 05, 2015, 05:26:43 PM »
As expected sounds wack as fuck! Excited about the album but prepared for disappointment as I really don't like this new style of rapping people are into. Dre needs to go back to his old flow and less 'bumpy' tracks

andre

« Reply #205 on: August 05, 2015, 06:07:41 PM »
As expected sounds wack as fuck! Excited about the album but prepared for disappointment as I really don't like this new style of rapping people are into. Dre needs to go back to his old flow and less 'bumpy' tracks

I respect your opinion. Music is subjective, but We don't live in 1993-1999 anymore. We can't use a timemachine to go to that era. People change. Their voices change. Their mindset changes. Music evolves. In 2025 we will hear people complaining that dre needs to go back to his old flow and less 'bumpy' tracks. You haven't heard the whole product.

I do like the snippit. I always loved that hp commercial beat. Great ending beat on a album.
I am hyped to hear it in full stereo with some dre strings on it.

JonnyTanna

« Reply #206 on: August 05, 2015, 06:16:48 PM »
Appreciate the deloreon but unfortunately I've run out of gas when I was about to hit 80mph. The only other way to live in 1995 is to befriend Dre and ask him if he'll like to let me help him piece together and curate his scrapped tracks from 1993-1996.

I'll be fair I didn't like 2001 when I first heard it in bad quality but his flow wasn't too far removed.

shu

« Reply #207 on: August 05, 2015, 06:20:32 PM »

Dr. Dre - Talking To My Diary (Snippet)

Sccit

« Reply #208 on: August 05, 2015, 06:26:29 PM »

Dr. Dre - Talking To My Diary (Snippet)

That shit is hard

WestWestYA

« Reply #209 on: August 05, 2015, 06:38:29 PM »
medicine man snippet

the DOC IS BACK FUCK THE HATERS!