Author Topic: The reason young rich whites in America emulate the gang culture  (Read 409 times)

TheSheriff

In every culture, there is an underclass. In the American society, recent immigrants are at the very bottom, with blacks just above them.

Now, black gangstas represent the highest points of both masculinity (in the standard view) and anti-establishment views possible. Only the army is more masculine an occupation than being a gangsta, and the army is too establishment.

Rich young white boys wanna be respected, as in today's society, it's politically incorrect to be white and rich. So they aspire to be black gangstas, as the rich kids in the 40s through to the early 90s aspired to be Mafiosi. And before that, to be cowboys (as, indeed, kids nowadays do).

That hardly makes blacks superior due to the fact they created a culture that kids aspire to. Once those kids are men, they will see why they aspired to it-the wish to be seen as tough and a rebel-and will stop wanting to be in a culture advocating violence.

PimpinIzEazy

Re:The reason young rich whites in America emulate the gang culture
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2003, 07:54:18 PM »
If you say that the rich white kids in the 40s tried to be like mafiosi (not started by blacks)  and the kids before tried to be like cowboys (not started by blacks), THEN HOW DID BLACKS "CREATE" THIS CULTURE OF VIOLENCE? DOESNT IT MAKE MORE SENSE TO SAY THAT THE WHITES CREATED IT, AND THE BLACKS JUST HAVE THEIR OWN VERSION OF IT?   OR.....ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE BLACK PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT AND OF LOWER STATUS?

TheSheriff

« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2003, 07:57:51 PM »
If you say that the rich white kids in the 40s tried to be like mafiosi (not started by blacks)  and the kids before tried to be like cowboys (not started by blacks), THEN HOW DID BLACKS "CREATE" THIS CULTURE OF VIOLENCE? DOESNT IT MAKE MORE SENSE TO SAY THAT THE WHITES CREATED IT, AND THE BLACKS JUST HAVE THEIR OWN VERSION OF IT?   OR.....ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE BLACK PEOPLE ARE VIOLENT AND OF LOWER STATUS?

You fool. I said they were all cultures of violence. Get the fuck back to G Spot, YOU are below me. Blacks aren't; YOU are.

Quakaveli

« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2003, 07:59:37 PM »
Good article Owen, especially how you analyzed black gangstaz to be the epitome of BOTH anti-establishment and masculinity...word

Wtf@its politically incorrect to be white and rich, ???

Quakaveli

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2003, 08:00:07 PM »

You fool. I said they were all cultures of violence. Get the fuck back to G Spot, YOU are below me. Blacks aren't; YOU are.

LOL  :D

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2003, 08:04:08 PM »
Fuckin bastard modified his post.....you erased a line from your original post.....where you stated that "Blacks created this violent culture....."

You think you're slick, but you're not. PUSSY. why didnt you leave that statement?

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #6 on: April 19, 2003, 08:06:36 PM »

Actually.....you said that blacks and recent immigrants were at the bottom. How do you justify that blacks are below the starving rednecks in the midwest??

Damon X Reppin ATL

• Lil Geezy
  • The Black Man Is God (Born Asiatic God Allah)
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2003, 08:07:38 PM »
Fuckin bastard modified his post.....you erased a line from your original post.....where you stated that "Blacks created this violent culture....."

You think you're slick, but you're not. PUSSY. why didnt you leave that statement?

Hahahaha that figures. Just like he locks threads when it shows he's on the losing end. It doesn't surprise me, since his HOE CARD has been pulled, but he actually thinks what he says is right.....

TheSheriff

« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2003, 08:26:25 PM »

If I had modifed my original statement, it would show up on the post, you fool. It says it at the bottom-that proof can never be erased.

You lose.

And Damon's mad he's been proven to be a psycho.

PimpinIzEazy

« Reply #9 on: April 19, 2003, 08:28:28 PM »

That hardly makes blacks superior due to the fact they created a culture that kids aspire to

Oh, thanks Owen. Well there's your statement.....

TheSheriff

« Reply #10 on: April 19, 2003, 08:35:38 PM »

That hardly makes blacks superior due to the fact they created a culture that kids aspire to

Oh, thanks Owen. Well there's your statement.....

And? Blacks did create a culture; that is one of the underpinning ideas in Damon X's theory of racial superiority. Whites, Asians, etc, have created similar cultures.

You foolish fool with your tomfoolery, get back to G Spot. You're out of your depth.

TheSheriff

« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2003, 08:37:58 PM »
Good article Owen, especially how you analyzed black gangstaz to be the epitome of BOTH anti-establishment and masculinity...word

Wtf@its politically incorrect to be white and rich, ???

Not amongst those GOP fools, but in Hollywood, for instance, y'all gotta throw a sop to the middle and working class peeps, can't let them think you're somebody who worked their way to the top and wants to spend that hard earnt money on yourself.

There's a culture of guilt, wherein whites who had nothing to do with slavery now feel guilty for it; and guilt causes resentment, resentment towards the black people who they originally enslaved. Interesting psychological complex.

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2003, 08:38:35 PM »
In every culture, there is an underclass. In the American society, recent immigrants are at the very bottom, with blacks just above them.

Now, black gangstas represent the highest points of both masculinity (in the standard view) and anti-establishment views possible. Only the army is more masculine an occupation than being a gangsta, and the army is too establishment.

Rich young white boys wanna be respected, as in today's society, it's politically incorrect to be white and rich. So they aspire to be black gangstas, as the rich kids in the 40s through to the early 90s aspired to be Mafiosi. And before that, to be cowboys (as, indeed, kids nowadays do).

That hardly makes blacks superior due to the fact they created a culture that kids aspire to. Once those kids are men, they will see why they aspired to it-the wish to be seen as tough and a rebel-and will stop wanting to be in a culture advocating violence.

Good point, many people want to go 'against the flow', to be contriversial, to join a group of people who are, voilence, hate, burning skulls and crossbones, death, etc, the feeling of superiority; because thats  seen as being cool.   You see it all the time, its not hard to realize really.  
Oh and to the people who ignorantly attacked owen falsely accusing him of modifying his posts-pay more attention next time, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2003, 10:56:37 PM »
good post owen. alot of interesting points.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2003, 01:14:06 AM »
great post owen

although i'm mexican  i feel that white kids just try to emmulate what is the total opposite  AND the most rebelous and popular to what they grew up with  in the 80's it was cool to be down with the devil or act it, in the 60's it was cool to grow your hair out and have premarital sex. Hip Hop is now the world's biggest rebelious fad, so white kids want that, as do every OTHER race as well, asian kids are worse than white kids IMO when it comes to emmulating other cultures. It's just a maturity thing, you want to do the opposite of what you were brought up to be, it's a human's way of establishing themselves as individuals.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09