Author Topic: bye bye vegas...back to la...and wcc....  (Read 1015 times)

SpecialSam

bye bye vegas...back to la...and wcc....
« on: April 21, 2003, 05:33:11 PM »
sup yall im back from vegas it was fun i saw lights n shit lol and there were liek littel papers everywere with picturs of like naked woman and stuff lol u guys have to go there they kept telling me to get away from the machines and i got in a fight with 3 black guys and i beat them all up so watch out! i told you i was buff now u guys should pay atention to my working out tecknikues (?) i dunno how to spell it but u kno what i meen lol   anyways its tite to back yall i missed you guys  SHOUT OUTS 2 EVERYONE  I LUV U GUYS

pappy

Re:bye bye vegas...back to la...and wcc....
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 05:37:14 PM »
sup yall im back from vegas it was fun i saw lights n shit lol and there were liek littel papers everywere with picturs of like naked woman and stuff lol u guys have to go there they kept telling me to get away from the machines and i got in a fight with 3 black guys and i beat them all up so watch out! i told you i was buff now u guys should pay atention to my working out tecknikues (?) i dunno how to spell it but u kno what i meen lol   anyways its tite to back yall i missed you guys  SHOUT OUTS 2 EVERYONE  I LUV U GUYS
i dunno if this is an alias b/c at times roccy can be this slow lol an the whole u love us thing,  OVER SHARE

SpecialSam

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2003, 05:39:03 PM »
lol... i dont mean love like that man dont think gay i mean like u guys r my homies whatever anyways.... whats new?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2003, 05:40:46 PM »
What's up...Did you get to gamble?

SpecialSam

« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2003, 05:47:06 PM »
i kept tryng to put coins in the machine things lol but sumtimes they looked at me all weird and i walked away lol one time i won like 5 quarters but thats it

i called u two times today man u never picced up

SpecialSam

« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2003, 06:08:58 PM »
daamm nobody saying sup to me  :'(
ay man my smiles changed i have bunnies do u guys have em too or am i the only one?

Tha_Reverend

« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2003, 06:13:45 PM »
did mommy and daddy leave you in day care?  did you have fun playing with the lil plastic slot machines?  for real....why would anybody go to vegas if you ain't the right age?  I Guess it would be cool for a day or so... but then it would be hella boring....no girls no money no livin it up.  

SpecialSam

« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2003, 06:22:26 PM »
lol i had fun tho.... i stole the lil kids's tickets in the arcaides lolol.... they have arcaides there where u can play games n stuff.... lol dont tell anybody but at night i heard my parents having sex while i was sleeping >:(

Doggystylin

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2003, 07:05:08 PM »
LMAO^^^

how long were you there?

SpecialSam

« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2003, 07:09:38 PM »
like 1 week  lol it was gross my mom kept moaning telling my dad to go faster

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #10 on: April 21, 2003, 07:13:22 PM »
LMFAO, welcome back man, peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

SpecialSam

« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2003, 07:16:44 PM »
when i was there i kept thinkin about what everybody was up to.... cuz u guys r like my homies....4 real u guys r cool exsept 4 sum ppl beefin its all good.... i got more friends on the board than skool cuz u guys keep it real.... whats been goin on?

TheSheriff

« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2003, 07:23:18 PM »
Sup

I gotta say, on this board, Roccy, though occasionally hella dumb, is hella rel.

SpecialSam

« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2003, 07:43:20 PM »
Wtf? im not dumb maybe u r. u cant say im dumb cus i make typos. plus, im getting beter.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2003, 07:45:39 PM »
1. Welcome back Roccy.

2. Dude that shit with ya parents is disgusting. LOL.

3. Youve missed alot of dudes make asses of themselves. Thats it.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll