Author Topic: Crooked I Tour Dates?  (Read 1846 times)

Okka

Re: Crooked I Tour Dates?
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2017, 07:24:11 AM »
You people actually think that Snoop wanted to claim Blood before "The Chronic" came out just because Suge Knight and some of his homeboys said that? Are you fucking retarded? There's no Bloods in Long Beach.

2Relevant

« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2017, 06:13:48 PM »
Can we put this in the West Coast Classics forum at this point? It's turned into some weird fantasy about the 90's.

+1 i think @love33 needs his own section on this forum we could learn some new shit from his parallel world

Jay Wallace

« Reply #27 on: April 25, 2017, 07:28:42 PM »
You people actually think that Snoop wanted to claim Blood before "The Chronic" came out just because Suge Knight and some of his homeboys said that?

Precisely.  Suge said a lot of bullshit but our boy, love33, tends to eat it up.  Said Snoop was claiming Blood, Dre told him he wanted to be white, Dre admitted to being gay in a Death Row meeting, Pac had a version of "Hit Em Up" dissing Snoop, and many other wild stories. 

love33

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #28 on: May 04, 2017, 03:21:16 AM »
You people actually think that Snoop wanted to claim Blood before "The Chronic" came out just because Suge Knight and some of his homeboys said that?

Precisely.  Suge said a lot of bullshit but our boy, love33, tends to eat it up.  Said Snoop was claiming Blood, Dre told him he wanted to be white, Dre admitted to being gay in a Death Row meeting, Pac had a version of "Hit Em Up" dissing Snoop, and many other wild stories.

They had an alternative Makaveli Cover that dissed several artists who were enemies of Tha Row, including portraying Notorious B.I.G. as a PIG

love33

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #29 on: May 04, 2017, 03:35:31 AM »
In other news, Crooked I performed at Indie Dance in Los Angeles -- Did anyone get to see it? I can't find any information on his next Tour Dates?

Jay Wallace

« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2017, 03:24:23 PM »
They had an alternative Makaveli Cover that dissed several artists who were enemies of Tha Row, including portraying Notorious B.I.G. as a PIG
What the fuck does that have to do with what I said?  Do you actually read what you're replying to or do you just type up some random shit and hope that it applies to what you're quoting?

The following users thanked this post: OriginalVersion

OriginalVersion

« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2017, 07:58:54 PM »
What the fuck does that have to do with what I said?  Do you actually read what you're replying to or do you just type up some random shit and hope that it applies to what you're quoting?

This made me lol.
+++||ORIGINAL VERSION||+++