Author Topic: SNOOP DOGG - MAKE AMERICA CRIP AGAIN (Official Discussion)  (Read 12927 times)

Blood$

Re: Snoop Dogg Announces New EP, ‘Make America Crip Again
« Reply #60 on: November 01, 2017, 08:25:04 AM »
If Snoop came out and said he was no longer rapping about Crip shit you dumbasses would all still have something to say about it lol what did Snoop do to have some of you so incredibly butt-hurt?

2Relevant

« Reply #61 on: November 01, 2017, 02:32:44 PM »
what did Snoop do to have some of you so incredibly butt-hurt?
unlike these retards on here
i could care less about the gang bullshit  snoop just needs to ride into the sunset i dont care if he does entertainment he just needs to hang up the mic already

doggfather

« Reply #62 on: November 02, 2017, 01:29:16 AM »
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

2Relevant

« Reply #63 on: November 02, 2017, 02:57:24 PM »
Any news of cd copy?!

yeah no one buys cds anymore

well i do.

have fun collecting plastic because the same thing happened to cassettes

Blood$

« Reply #64 on: November 02, 2017, 05:00:24 PM »
Any news of cd copy?!

well i do.

not even close lol and funny you mention cassettes, I found a Redman and Gangstarr album on cassette a few weeks ago for .49 cents each and flipped them both for $8, yeah nobody buys physical music anymore  :laugh:

2Relevant

« Reply #65 on: November 02, 2017, 05:32:49 PM »
Any news of cd copy?!

well i do.

not even close lol and funny you mention cassettes, I found a Redman and Gangstarr album on cassette a few weeks ago for .49 cents each and flipped them both for $8, yeah nobody buys physical music anymore  :laugh:

so you made chump change because some moron felt like paying $8 for 2 pieces of plastic btw how old was he?

Blood$

« Reply #66 on: November 02, 2017, 11:01:15 PM »
Any news of cd copy?!

well i do.

so you made chump change because some moron felt like paying $8 for 2 pieces of plastic btw how old was he?

record store bought them off me, meaning they probably sold it for double

Sccit

« Reply #67 on: November 03, 2017, 02:15:57 AM »
Any news of cd copy?!

well i do.

cassettes makin a big comeback .. they actually bump much better than digital. got that thick sound you don't get with cd. only thing better is vinyl.

correa guna keep bumpin his thin sounding mp3's tho cuz high school kids will laugh at him if he doesnt stay in tune with the times

The following users thanked this post: Blood$

Blood$

« Reply #68 on: November 03, 2017, 03:34:43 PM »
Any news of cd copy?!

well i do.

cassettes makin a big comeback .. they actually bump much better than digital. got that thick sound you don't get with cd. only thing better is vinyl.

correa guna keep bumpin his thin sounding mp3's tho cuz high school kids will laugh at him if he doesnt stay in tune with the times

I can't see myself copping tapes personally but I've been heavy into the vinyl game for the past 2 years, can't beat the quality and you find alotta gems that you don't find otherwise on CD at least in stores

my boy just found a cassette of CMW - Music To Driveby for $1 yesterday in a Goodwill too, he'll probably flip that at the same store I did

ILoveQSeven

« Reply #69 on: November 03, 2017, 06:32:28 PM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/X44lV54XRSw" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/X44lV54XRSw</a>

Blood$

« Reply #70 on: November 04, 2017, 02:07:35 PM »
I finally got around to listening to this EP and it's ok, 3/5 effort definitely not up to par with Neva Left or Coolaid but it's decent... nowhere near as bad as some of the idiots in here are making it out to be because they have some personal feelings towards Snoop  :laugh:

« Reply #71 on: November 04, 2017, 04:46:37 PM »
I finally got around to listening to this EP and it's ok, 3/5 effort definitely not up to par with Neva Left or Coolaid but it's decent... nowhere near as bad as some of the idiots in here are making it out to be because they have some personal feelings towards Snoop  :laugh:

Wow, you managed to type all of that and give Snoop a blowjob? At the same time? Girl you talented!  8)

For real though, Snoop is just a walking personification of SMH to me due to his flip flopping sell out antics over the years. Hard to believe I actually believed he was a triple OG Murder Was The Caser way back in my impressionable days. Maybe Suge was right with his Snooper Dooper The Great Faker tales? Actually all of that I could still forgive if he dropped decent songs but they're wack 98% of the time.

Blood$

« Reply #72 on: November 04, 2017, 05:23:12 PM »

Wow, you managed to type all of that and give Snoop a blowjob? At the same time? Girl you talented!  8)

For real though, Snoop is just a walking personification of SMH to me due to his flip flopping sell out antics over the years. Hard to believe I actually believed he was a triple OG Murder Was The Caser way back in my impressionable days. Maybe Suge was right with his Snooper Dooper The Great Faker tales? Actually all of that I could still forgive if he dropped decent songs but they're wack 98% of the time.

lol you should be the one to talk about blowjobs

Sccit

« Reply #73 on: November 04, 2017, 09:11:05 PM »

he gave it a 3/5, which is fair .. you seem to be the one in your feelings bruh

The following users thanked this post: Blood$