Author Topic: New DJ Quik coming soon.."World Girls" NEW GAMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!  (Read 7762 times)

Fresh Bone

This is more like Christian Ford Feat. DJ Quik

I just want the instrumental because its classic Quik

Mr. Theo

Quik is promoting him

FresH song!!

Tracks sounds good..the final version will be fire!! waiting on itunes

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

teletomble

Quik is promoting him

FresH song!!

Tracks sounds good..the final version will be fire!! waiting on itunes

what ever happened to Quik working with Gift Reynolds?

gfunkin2

Solid beat but far from a good song, especially by Quik's standards. Quik has yet to find a Suga Free and 2nd II None in this new generation to link up with.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2018, 02:22:07 PM by gfunkin2 »

Fonky Fresh

Can someone upload it on Mega or somewhere else; that zippyshare site never works for me (not just this link). thanks guys
Watch Now Old School Rap Videos here: THIS PAGE
My soundcloud !

Marco

West Coast Connection // www.dubcnn.com/connect // West Coast Connection

Sccit

ok then.

would be nice to get a new project, however 8)

??

-Davizz-

Can't wait to listen to it in HQ... the beat is a banger and Quik is on point, but the singer sucks  :-X

The following users thanked this post: Fresh Bone

Dogg Ly Dogg

The beat is dope, Quik's part is also cool but that Christian Ford cat is average at best...

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Honestly a bit disappointed after hearing the whole track.  The beat is fire, and Quik has a nice short verse.  But that singer is terrible.  I can't see myself listening to this very much.  If Quik and Suga Free were on this, it would be amazing.  Like the previous poster said, it's nice Quik is trying to put on some new cats, but this guy is not good.  Amir, Shawn Anthony, Gift Reynolds, now this guy.  Seems like every year Quik gets this new protégé, then in 6 months they're never heard from again.  Like how are we supposed to care about these people when Quik doesn't even put any long term time into them.  Wish he'd just keep working with 2nd II None, Suga Free, Hi C, AMG, etc and let someone else put these new guys on the scene. 

shockadelica

I think this song is from 80Eight's upcoming album. Quik said yesterday that it's dropping in 2 weeks. Not sure how many tracks Quik produced for it.

Mr. Theo

I think this song is from 80Eight's upcoming album. Quik said yesterday that it's dropping in 2 weeks. Not sure how many tracks Quik produced for it.

he said the single drops in 2 weeks or the 80Eight's album ? i heard some parts of the interview yesterday..but not this part

KASHIF N' QUIK   MY FAVORITES MUSICIANS ALL TIME #RIPKASHIF

bouli77

such a waste. the production is amazing. love the sounds.

but that singer is cringeworthy, the vocals, the lyrics, everything is terrible. Quik's part is cool though.

worse than Gift Reynolds who's average at best

Fresh Bone

Can't wait til the instrumental drops, I can't really get into Christian Ford's singing

Definately should have at least been a Quik solo song

shockadelica

he said the single drops in 2 weeks or the 80Eight's album ? i heard some parts of the interview yesterday..but not this part

I can't remember, maybe the single. It was a great interview. Quik talks about getting his old sound again and rebuying the equipment (same stuff he used to record Quik Is The Name, Way 2 Fonky), his movie deal, Roger Troutman and El DeBarge, some other new projects. He kinda threw a shot at 2nd II None so maybe they have problems again.