Author Topic: *JUST LEAKED* Dr. Dre - DETOX (UNRELEASED SNIPPETS)  (Read 8780 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: *JUST LEAKED* Dr. Dre - DETOX (UNRELEASED SNIPPETS)
« Reply #50 on: May 03, 2018, 02:01:21 PM »
wait, this is real?

Tha Crip

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • "F**k Da Haters"
« Reply #51 on: May 03, 2018, 02:33:28 PM »
That first one is a Jake One beat...some of the others sound like him too but that Couldve Been U track is produced by Khalil
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

Soopafly DPGC

« Reply #52 on: May 03, 2018, 03:57:00 PM »
As soon as I leaked the Topless version with Dreís verse he started bugging me for more songs I had...

Can you post a link to this specifically?

Here's the link to the Topless (Dr. Dre verse version) I put out last year:  http://chadkiser.com/2017/07/19/dr-dres-topless-featuring-nas-leaks-with-unheard-verse-from-dr-dre/

By the way, I don't "claim" to have stuff....if I say I have it, I have it.... ::)

for those of you that know me, y'all know what I do and have done   ;)

Of course you do. Lots of us have Detox tracks. Maybe someday we'll leak them. Or maybe we'll just cling on to them a tad longer to soak up every last bit of that net fame. It's already been a decade. Why not keep them another 10/20 years.

OriginalVersion

« Reply #53 on: May 03, 2018, 04:45:22 PM »
As soon as I leaked the Topless version with Dreís verse he started bugging me for more songs I had...

Here's the link to the Topless (Dr. Dre verse version) I put out last year:  http://chadkiser.com/2017/07/19/dr-dres-topless-featuring-nas-leaks-with-unheard-verse-from-dr-dre/

By the way, I don't "claim" to have stuff....if I say I have it, I have it.... ::)

Of course you do. Lots of us have Detox tracks. Maybe someday we'll leak them. Or maybe we'll just cling on to them a tad longer to soak up every last bit of that net fame. It's already been a decade. Why not keep them another 10/20 years.

Look dude, whoever brings them brings them and let them bring them. I'm not holding onto any records. All mine came from one connection who stopped giving me his scraps because he wanted to make money with them or use his original associates for and that's Death Row shit which all ended up sounding like trash anyways. I don't have Still An MC OG, I don't have a Prince Ital Joe album, and I certainly don't have anything off Detox. Do I know private emails? Yes. Do I ask my contacts for any tracks? No. I'm happy that whoever wants to bring them out to the mass public is bringing them.  I only have one thing in my collection and three others have it. Its Ice Cube, 2Pac, and Ice T in the studio - working on a track that is not off Strictly 4 N*ggaz. I choose to hold onto it as I'm not the original source for this footage and don't want to prevent them from making money off it in the future because they actually had something to do with the making of the footage and own the rights. This Detox shit however, bring it on. Dre ain't going to use any of it. Let Chad does as he wants bro. Fuck his motives, if you ain't fucking with them. But I don't care what his motives are. I want some new music.

Also, @SoopaflyDPGC I sent you a snippet once of an unheard vintage 97 Snoop and Soopafly song. I don't even have that anymore, so just know I'm not holding onto shit.
+++SOMETIMES YOU DON'T HAVE TO WIN TO WIN...+++

eyeball

« Reply #54 on: May 03, 2018, 05:00:59 PM »

Up the 320 rip of that Topless then, and not a cheap reenocode please.

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור

Aftermath213

« Reply #56 on: May 03, 2018, 05:33:28 PM »
How did you guys get to know people who have access to Detox tracks? On here? Another site?

I was checking for this album every day for years. I joined this site back in the day just to get info on it. Crazy that some people have parts of it.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2018, 05:47:02 PM by Aftermath213 »

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #57 on: May 03, 2018, 06:08:29 PM »
How did you guys get to know people who have access to Detox tracks? On here? Another site?

I was checking for this album every day for years. I joined this site back in the day just to get info on it. Crazy that some people have parts of it.

never doubt dubcc brodie

Aftermath213

« Reply #58 on: May 03, 2018, 06:13:01 PM »

never doubt dubcc brodie

True. There was a guy on here back in the day named Octo. He seemed to be in the know. Anybody know who he was?

DJSpin

« Reply #59 on: May 03, 2018, 06:14:56 PM »
Iím not excited anymore. Nothing will ever bring the same feeling of back in the day when chronic came out and hose first few death row releases. Iím too old now, Iíll just relisten to the old stuff.

Aftermath213

« Reply #60 on: May 03, 2018, 06:24:46 PM »
Iím not excited anymore. Nothing will ever bring the same feeling of back in the day when chronic came out and hose first few death row releases. Iím too old now, Iíll just relisten to the old stuff.

Chronic, Doggystyle, Murder was the Case, Dogg Food was a hell of a run. Those were the days.

sofdark

« Reply #61 on: May 04, 2018, 12:37:02 PM »

never doubt dubcc brodie

True. There was a guy on here back in the day named Octo. He seemed to be in the know. Anybody know who he was?

He was probably Khalil

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #62 on: May 05, 2018, 02:18:14 AM »
Yes

Good to know that somebody got them and they don't rot in the vault
Just remember that this stuff loses value over time
Don't make the same mistake that those guys with DR stuff made and try to sell this decades later when most of the fanbase is gone

The following users thanked this post: Okka, Sccit

805Cyclone

« Reply #63 on: May 05, 2018, 07:19:49 AM »
Damn homie. You gotta hook it up.

D-TalkX

« Reply #64 on: May 07, 2018, 11:47:20 AM »
So any full tracks???

805Cyclone

« Reply #65 on: May 07, 2018, 11:53:49 AM »
Nope. I donít doubt that people have these tracks. I just doubt they will ever release them.

D-TalkX

« Reply #66 on: May 07, 2018, 11:55:12 AM »
Nope. I donít doubt that people have these tracks. I just doubt they will ever release them.

I guess some of the people on here were right. Shitty, really wanted to hear some of those tracks.

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #67 on: May 07, 2018, 12:02:53 PM »
Come on Chad Homie. WŤ need some new Dre. Since one week im hearing this snippets 24h like an idiot. Im dying.. ::)

Sccit

• Made
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • אליאור
« Reply #68 on: May 07, 2018, 12:03:41 PM »
CHAD - DONT LET US DOWN FOLKS

DrDreDetox2018

« Reply #69 on: May 07, 2018, 12:11:07 PM »
I may do one this week just to let yíall know...

Come on Homie.. Really i hear only bullshit.  I need dre tracks. Dre production. Since 7 years im hearing Die Hard snippet in low quality... Leak it Homie Come on. Thť worst dre track is better than all the music what we hear in the game. Leak this "Die Hard" track, "Chronic 3" track.. come on.... Im from germany.. come on write history like KOOLO   8) 8)
« Last Edit: May 07, 2018, 12:15:16 PM by biggsnoopdogg »

Blood$

« Reply #70 on: May 07, 2018, 05:43:03 PM »
wait, this is real?

outside of a few tracks on the first link, nope lol don't be fooled

Lucifuge

« Reply #71 on: May 08, 2018, 05:25:26 AM »
Just leakd it quit fucking around.
ALESSANDRO DEL PIERO!!!

Detox 2000Never

tyranasaurus rex like fuck a bitch
i once saw a pterdactyl fuck a bitch
eat a bowl these bitch gobbling dick
hoes forgot to eat a dick a shut the fuck up
roll through crenshaw on my pterdactyl like what up!
By kevin t as Kurupt :D

Blood$

« Reply #72 on: May 08, 2018, 11:57:57 AM »
Just leakd it quit fucking around.

not going to happen

:tupachappy:

SuperSpider

« Reply #73 on: May 08, 2018, 03:16:02 PM »
If anything else was going to leak it would have leaked by now. Though I don't doubt Chad has some Dre tracks

Chad

Seen on: BBC (Documentary) / XXL / LA Weekly / TMZ / RevoltTV / HipHopDX // MC Ren, Sir Jinx, Too Short, D.O.C., Original Gangstas (Book), Parental Discretion Is Advised (Book) + more

Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser