Author Topic: *JUST LEAKED* Dr. Dre - DETOX (UNRELEASED SNIPPETS)  (Read 29247 times)

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
Re: *JUST LEAKED* Dr. Dre - DETOX (UNRELEASED SNIPPETS)
« Reply #105 on: June 08, 2018, 02:39:50 PM »
I may do one this week just to let y’all know...

Oh man, another guy claiming to have stuff, saying he might leak it someday, but never does.  Then we get three pages of everyone kissing his butt begging for him to leak them.  Never gets old.  Stop talking about it, if you have it and want to leak it, then do it.  If you have no intention of leaking, don't come on here saying you have it.   

I have them all too, I might leak them on here someday if everyone is nice to me.  I have a whole bunch of Pac stuff too, maybe i'll leak it one day.  Until then, everyone give me lots of net fame.

This is exactly the same tactic Interscope was using with the Detox album itself, just on a much bigger scale.  It's why I started saying Detox was a myth.

It's been a month and a half since the snippets came out, where's the promised leaks??  We got one track that was alluded to being leaked by someone else than the original poster from a producer.  See, this was exactly what I was talking about.  People saying they have stuff, and the songs never materialize.  Guy got some net fame for a while, people kissing up begging for songs, egos were stroked, and now silence.  Very interesting......

jaytee

« Reply #106 on: June 08, 2018, 05:43:11 PM »
It's been a month and a half since the snippets came out, where's the promised leaks??  We got one track that was alluded to being leaked by someone else than the original poster from a producer.  See, this was exactly what I was talking about.  People saying they have stuff, and the songs never materialize.  Guy got some net fame for a while, people kissing up begging for songs, egos were stroked, and now silence.  Very interesting......

Here:   http://chadkiser.com/2018/05/09/dr-dre-detox-song-12-steps-to-recovery-leak-audio/

Don't say I didn't
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 05:54:31 PM by jaytee »

805Cyclone

« Reply #107 on: June 08, 2018, 08:20:34 PM »
We need some more.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #108 on: June 08, 2018, 08:42:13 PM »

Here:   http://chadkiser.com/2018/05/09/dr-dre-detox-song-12-steps-to-recovery-leak-audio/

Don't say I didn't

This was what i was referring to. Another producer took credit for this leak and nothing has been leaked from the original poster who had "many other songs" that he "might leak someday". Month and a half with nothing. If I'm wrong, prove me wrong. Until then, it was all just another attention seeking post saying someone has songs with no intention of ever leaking them or even has anyways. Ego stroked, net fame succeeded, fades away.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 08:44:53 PM by Soopafly DPGC »

Chad

« Reply #109 on: June 09, 2018, 06:01:21 AM »
Yep, attention-seeking, you caught me red-handed! 🙄...yep, I thrive on getting my ego stroked because you see me all over the place randomly looking for folks to kiss my ass...”prove it to me”...who are you that I need to prove myself to, again? 🤣 google and a little research will “prove” what I’m about

And I should just leak all these songs because some weird kid named sooolfly dpgc says so? Or I’m lying because I haven’t done what he tells me to do? Other than soopafly’s testicular cheerleader, who are you again?

Peace out, Dubcc forum...it was fun
Resume: BBC / HipHopDX / TMZ / Billboard / XXL / LA Weekly / AFH // Ice Cube. MC Ren . Sir Jinx . DOC . Too Short . Fredwreck . DJ Jazzy Jeff

www.chadkiser.com
Twitter:  @chadmkiser
IG:  chadmkiser

The following users thanked this post: Tha Crip

Tha Crip

« Reply #110 on: June 09, 2018, 11:57:37 AM »
Yep, attention-seeking, you caught me red-handed! 🙄...yep, I thrive on getting my ego stroked because you see me all over the place randomly looking for folks to kiss my ass...”prove it to me”...who are you that I need to prove myself to, again? 🤣 google and a little research will “prove” what I’m about

And I should just leak all these songs because some weird kid named sooolfly dpgc says so? Or I’m lying because I haven’t done what he tells me to do? Other than soopafly’s testicular cheerleader, who are you again?

Adios Amigo!!!...sorry the lames couldnt appreciate the free hook up lol
"I F**k Wit Feds Magazine"

« Reply #111 on: June 09, 2018, 12:08:45 PM »
Like Cus d'Amato said about Mike Tysons training partners "Another one bites the dust"  ;D

Dubcc maintains its immaculate track record of making people run for cover.

Sccit

« Reply #112 on: June 09, 2018, 02:22:14 PM »

damn he got ran off by soopafly

:tupachappy:

Sccit

« Reply #113 on: June 09, 2018, 02:25:02 PM »
Like Cus d'Amato said about Mike Tysons training partners "Another one bites the dust"  ;D

Dubcc maintains its immaculate track record of making people run for cover.

if you can’t handle the heat, stay the fuck out the kitchen

he had hella folks giving him props left n right but one person talks shit n its “peace out dubcc”

weak

Shhit on SCCit

« Reply #114 on: June 09, 2018, 06:03:22 PM »
He'd played every card he had left. He was looking for an excuse to save face. His vault was empty.

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #115 on: June 10, 2018, 06:53:10 AM »

Bingo!!  That's the classic result. Dude didn't have shit. Run off and keep all your detox songs to yourself.  Dunno why you even came here saying you had stuff. Obviously you didn't. Sorry man but I've been here 15 years. Maybe you can get away with that crap on other message boards, but on dubcc it put up or shut up.

Chad in all seriousness, what was your goal in all this then? Why come here and post snippets. You know people were gonna ask you for songs. If you didn't want that, why post the snippets?  Other than for attention?  If you do have the songs, what are you gaining holding onto them?  Besides wanting attention and getting hits for your page?  Again, I'm willing to listen.....what's the reasoning?  You can't monetize these songs, Dres legal team will shut you down in a second. So again, why the initial post? 
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 07:20:53 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

The following users thanked this post:

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #116 on: June 10, 2018, 07:10:20 AM »
https://forums.bomb1st.com/t/how-many-2pac-tracks-left/11406/135 

Called another guy out last year on bombfirst. Almost identical thing happened as I predicted. He ran off after he was embarrassed. We'll add Chad to this never ending group of attention seekers who run off when people call them out on their BS.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2018, 07:12:03 AM by Soopafly DPGC »

Okka

« Reply #117 on: June 10, 2018, 07:19:43 AM »
You know Chad works for DubCNN, right? If somebody has some exclusives, it's him.

D-TalkX

« Reply #118 on: June 10, 2018, 08:33:31 AM »
I'm still grateful for the track. Thanks Chad

Aftermath213

« Reply #119 on: June 10, 2018, 05:39:13 PM »
I'm still grateful for the track. Thanks Chad