Author Topic: warren g nate dogg regulate og dirty version with curses  (Read 1772 times)

szop

warren g nate dogg regulate og dirty version with curses
« on: April 10, 2019, 11:10:27 AM »
appologize if this was already posted. cant get search to work for some reason.

https://newalbum.club/search?q=regulate%20dirty and download the one under dpg unreleased and hard to find

if that dont work use 
https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/youtube-converter and copy youtibe url to download
« Last Edit: April 10, 2019, 11:44:23 AM by szop »

HighEyeCue

Re: warren g nate dogg regulate og dirty version with curses
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 02:07:08 PM »
for some reason I prefer the clean version of this and Lets Play House, maybe due to the familiarity

Sccit

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 02:36:14 PM »
for some reason I prefer the clean version of this and Lets Play House, maybe due to the familiarity

that’s what it is

we grew up on the clean version

Elko.

« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2019, 05:28:08 PM »
Kinda cool and interesting but the clean version is what we all grew up with. I prefer it. Not often you get such a crossover mainstream song with no cuss words.

The following users thanked this post: Okka

szop

« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2019, 06:25:06 PM »
i hear what you guys are saying about some clean songs. i miss when rappers took the time to rerecord songs for a clean version. it showed how creative they could be when censoring and honestly some songs flow better clean imho. not against censorship but you hear fuck enough times it loses its "punch" or whatever you wanna call it

Elko.

« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2019, 09:17:39 PM »
i hear what you guys are saying about some clean songs. i miss when rappers took the time to rerecord songs for a clean version. it showed how creative they could be when censoring and honestly some songs flow better clean imho. not against censorship but you hear fuck enough times it loses its "punch" or whatever you wanna call it

+1

Clean version of songs made them all the more special because they were re-recorded.

On another note, DJ Premier's clean versions are dope as hell because he used his own sounds that were unique to him only.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2019, 11:11:28 PM »

that would be dope if they still did that

i wonder when this phenomena stopped

what was the last dirty song re-recorded clean? 

szop

« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 06:06:22 AM »
sorry i meant im not FOR censorship but obviously you guys knew what i meant. i think i said against cuz i was thinking not against cursing and got my thoughts mixed up

J2K

« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2019, 10:25:44 PM »
I remember when i first heard the radio version of Got Beef by the Eastsidaz, different beat same verses but re-recorded clean.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2019, 10:28:35 PM »
I remember when i first heard the radio version of Got Beef by the Eastsidaz, different beat same verses but re-recorded clean.

yea and they replaced sylk e fine with goldie loc... one of those instances where the radio trumps the dirty version

J2K

« Reply #10 on: May 24, 2019, 09:56:07 PM »
Sccit we might be talking about different versions, the version i had has a different beat, didnt have Goldie on it but didnt have Sylk E Fine in it either, i tried to find a youtube link but i cant find one :( i have it but i cant upload to this forum anymore can i
« Last Edit: May 24, 2019, 10:03:43 PM by J2K »

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: May 24, 2019, 10:09:16 PM »
Sccit we might be talking about different versions, the version i had has a different beat, didnt have Goldie on it but didnt have Sylk E Fine in it either, i tried to find a youtube link but i cant find one :( i have it but i cant upload to this forum anymore can i

this the version i’m talkin bout:

Okka

« Reply #12 on: May 25, 2019, 03:38:38 AM »
I love the "Bloody Version" of Wu-Tang's "Protect Ya Neck", but the original version without the curse words is definitely better.

J2K

« Reply #13 on: May 25, 2019, 08:24:07 AM »
This is the version im talking about:

https://www12.zippyshare.com/v/mJMQ5NJU/file.html

The following users thanked this post: Sccit

Okka