Author Topic: Had a dream about Bill Gates and he tried to molest me  (Read 279 times)

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Had a dream about Bill Gates and he tried to molest me
« on: November 25, 2021, 10:58:06 PM »
Had a dream last night about Bill Gates, we were in a sort of setting like a daycare school where toddlers take naps like their nap room—he was giving out forced injections to everyone and I told him I had some questions and he acted really interested in me and what I was saying but he had a gay look on his face—totally on Queer Street... I asked him if his plan was to force mask wearing forever and he assured me it was not as he was trying to seduce me and sleep with me in the nap room and it was like a million dollar deal if you comply to whatever he wants and I refused and moved away to another cot and he pretended like he was just being nice and not trying to seduce

...then I dreamed my older brothers anonymous sperm donor had also given birth to a donor Concieved half brother of his that played Major League Baseball so I encouraged my brother to meet up with him and they were actually twins so I went to the game and said to the security guard “let the player know that his long lost brother is here and wants to meet him look it’s really him they are identical” and he played for the Royals not the Yankees I put one of those notes on a fishing pole and sent it down into the dugout
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Proc pka KP

Re: Had a dream about Bill Gates and he tried to molest me
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2021, 11:09:51 PM »
That's the second near molestation story you've told. Not counting your Indonesian lover.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2021, 11:19:29 PM »
That's the second near molestation story you've told. Not counting your Indonesian lover.

The Suge Knight dream where he was in the kitchen baking a cake was st8 homie love—nothing more

Proc pka KP

« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2021, 11:59:02 PM »
The Suge Knight dream where he was in the kitchen baking a cake was st8 homie love—nothing more

Nah someone tried to get in your bed or some gay shit. This was a real life story like your Indonesian lover.

Sccit

« Reply #4 on: November 26, 2021, 01:37:08 AM »
i think you regret taking the vax (symbolized as molestation in your dream), so you’re attempting to relive your truth subconsciously in order to give yourself an opportunity to choose your morals over temptations this go round. the temptation is the million dollar deal being offered, not the molestation…i hope.

this weeks parsha is about joseph the dreamer, so i’m really in tune with what i’m saying.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: November 26, 2021, 06:08:11 PM »
Well so much for all that, Gates in in Africa now promoting the Omaricon varient or whatever so I he’s not actively trying to kill me anymore—I’m good

Sikotic™

« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2021, 02:36:37 AM »
Damn....

I Wonder If Hell Got A Ghetto......and if so is Epstein there and will he greet Billy Gates with open arms when he ends up there?
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE