Author Topic: What would you do if you were Administrator (like Seer) of WCC?  (Read 270 times)

The Big Bad Ass

Re:What would you do if you were Administrator (like Seer) of WCC?
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2003, 07:07:41 AM »
i would start unbanning ppl slowly.... i would ban more ppl (Hater Player, Hector, etc...)
i would make post count here.
i would make a beef section
i would also advertise this site more!
im out!!!

P.S. Biggie's mom is fuccin ugly! Just look at her ROTFL!

Man, look at you. You are claimin you would want a beef board, but you would ban the people that had beef with you like Hater and Hector. lol, that is why seer's board has lasted as long as it has. He has telorence. I seen him put up with peoples shit left and right, and it rarely phases him. Ya'll crack me up. There is a reason this board has lasted so long. I've seen a ton of forums fall apart real quick, and it surprises me to see peeps busting on seer, cause he does better than 99.9% of the admins I've encountered. I wouldn't want to have his job on this board.

Don Seer

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2003, 07:09:29 AM »
* Overseer blushes

:'(

glad some of ya'll understand and appreciate...

and to those that dont...

DEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEZZZZZZZZ NUUUUUUUUUUUuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuTTTTZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Bigg AG

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2003, 01:21:32 PM »

Man, look at you. You are claimin you would want a beef board, but you would ban the people that had beef with you like Hater and Hector. lol, that is why seer's board has lasted as long as it has. He has telorence. I seen him put up with peoples shit left and right, and it rarely phases him. Ya'll crack me up. There is a reason this board has lasted so long. I've seen a ton of forums fall apart real quick, and it surprises me to see peeps busting on seer, cause he does better than 99.9% of the admins I've encountered. I wouldn't want to have his job on this board.

i would ban them cuzz there obviously Alias's u fool! and then them having beef with me will push it for me to ban them more! me and Sinister use to have beef but i wouldnt ban him same with Grinch... im out!!!