Author Topic: makin peace with tech  (Read 1184 times)

RAPQUAKE

Re: makin peace with tech
« Reply #15 on: October 04, 2002, 10:25:09 AM »
Actually PG, i have been "brainwashed" (if thats what u wanna call it) about fundamentalists, then its probably by India, but yeah that word slipped out, i coudnt find a right word for a bigoted, terroist-sympathezier like tech. LOL and dont tell me im a rebel of islam cuz i already know...THAT I AM A REBEL OF ISLAM!!!!!!! yayy... I dont know what ur beliefs are, but in history and present I see men corrupted by power, wealth(like commercial rappers for exaple), and shit, so im just sayin its common, i dont know if its right or wrong but thats each person's views, but to clarify i DONT dissprespect the creator, i will just never call him by the name of allah, lol...but nontheless i am a muthafuckin REBEL OF ISLAM!!!(i can prove it 8))

lol anyways, I agreed wit u bout that locke theory i na way cuz i see what u were saying about how Americaa gloryfys \certain things that u said "were causing the internal ruin of our culture" or something, i just felt u on that part, thats wat i was saying

and the great fagg by the name of TECH...yeah u pathans ruled us cuz we used be (still are mostly) a peaceful nation in general. BUT LOOK AT THE MIGHTY PATHANS NOW....gettin fucked in the ass by AMERICA, betrayed by ur butt buddy Pakistan, and ur people are living shitty ass fuckin lives probably worse than Bangladeshis...that summarizes the GREAT PATHANS!!! so reminisce on dem good ole days for ever Mr. Pathan Net Warrior.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2002, 06:23:03 AM »
You're pathetic, you fuckin Ginduz are still fearful of our name...till the end of time, you Desis are our bitches
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

RAPQUAKE

« Reply #17 on: October 05, 2002, 01:16:15 PM »
You're pathetic, you fuckin Ginduz are still fearful of our name...till the end of time, you Desis are our bitches

yeah keep sayin that... ::)

Pillow

« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2002, 06:42:52 PM »

lol youre a joke...

any 1 is a joke to u that defends or likes america, and thats wrong...