Author Topic: The following people need liberating........  (Read 603 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
The following people need liberating........
« on: June 25, 2003, 02:21:25 PM »
Iran
North Korea
Saud Arabia
Syria
Egypt
Jordan
All Gulf Sheikhdoms
Afghanistan
Congo
Liberia
Sierre Leone
Algeria
Mauritania
Tunisia
Lebanon
Zimbabwe

Just to name a few.

Should I hold my breath, waiting on Bush to come through?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Reef

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Guess Whos Back?
Re:The following people need liberating........
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2003, 02:29:21 PM »
he eneds to find an excuse.. No wait.. he doesnt need 1!  ;D

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2003, 03:52:58 PM »
USA will be done quite soon. Relax.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2003, 03:53:18 PM by 7even »
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Genius

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2003, 05:01:49 PM »
We'll just have to wait for the media to start mentioning Bin Laden's name again, and then Bush will "liberate" a country in order to divert the attention from the Bin Laden matter. This will be a continuous cycle until Bin Laden is killed/captured.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2003, 06:30:51 PM »
some of those countries are getting pressure from us . i think we only went to war with iraq cuz we were tired of dealing with saddam's bullshit. so in my opinion if pressure doesn't work on these few countries for the next 10 years or so, and france ......well keeps being france, y'all can see another beat down, but i doubt we'll be to war anytime soon unless someone declares war on us.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2003, 10:09:42 PM »
Iran
North Korea
Saud Arabia
Syria
Egypt
Jordan
All Gulf Sheikhdoms
Afghanistan
Congo
Liberia
Sierre Leone
Algeria
Mauritania
Tunisia
Lebanon
Zimbabwe

Just to name a few.

sure thing.  It'd be better if you'd help us though, why don't you move to the u.s. and join our army?  We'll slowly march through each of these countries, it won't be long.  We've already done 2 in 2 years, at this rate, the world will be liberated in 15-20 years.  Yay America!!!

Genius

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2003, 10:28:07 PM »
By "liberating" he means: bombing the crap out of, removing the government, and causing all this terror to divert attention from other matters such as the economy and the fact that Bin Laden is still at large. ::)

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2003, 10:38:23 PM »
Yeah! that's what I'm talking about.  I'm just kinda undecided on whether we should go into Iran next, or Syria.  I'll ask Rush

Genius

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2003, 10:44:56 PM »
We'll have to discuss it with the Jewish lobby. They have the money, so they make the decisions.

Woodrow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2003, 11:01:28 PM »
LOL...

"Next time on the X-files... Agent Mulder and Scully discover the truth behind the Jewish people!!!"

grow up you anti-semite

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2003, 11:17:23 PM »
LOL...

"Next time on the X-files... Agent Mulder and Scully discover the truth behind the Jewish people!!!"

grow up you anti-semite

some one speaks on the powerful Jewish Lobby that effectively CONTROLS US foreign policy and u dismissin it as conspricy theory?
Cmon man.....you cannot deny Jewish influence on American govts.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2003, 11:17:43 PM »
We'll have to discuss it with the Jewish lobby. They have the money, so they make the decisions.

^ POST OF THE WEEK

- Lewis Carroll

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2003, 02:08:57 AM »
Iran
North Korea
Saud Arabia
Syria
Egypt
Jordan
All Gulf Sheikhdoms
Afghanistan
Congo
Liberia
Sierre Leone
Algeria
Mauritania
Tunisia
Lebanon
Zimbabwe

Just to name a few.

if u hold yur breath everytime yur waitin on some "bush" to come through...youll jus die a virgin.  ;D

mauzip

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2003, 04:29:39 AM »
15-20 years? i don't think it will go that fast, but i'm quite sure that in 50-100 year america liberated all countries in the ME region and some more. america is also too strong to hold back.

Don Seer

« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2003, 05:46:45 AM »
what about china.. lol.. they need liberating.. ohh yeah... they're big enough to put up a good fight  ::)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2003, 05:57:51 AM »
I hate the american government plus anybody who supports them. they shall go to hell.
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2003, 06:57:34 AM »
what about china.. lol.. they need liberating.. ohh yeah... they're big enough to put up a good fight  ::)

I dunno, we were thinking of leaving them to the british while we bat cleanup with the other little 3rd worlders.

TheSheriff

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2003, 10:01:11 AM »
Since when did China need liberating? It's begun to liberate itself.

As for the rest, be patient.

Out in cinemas soon...the Ninth Crusade! (or is it Tenth? I couldn't be bothered to check)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2003, 11:10:07 AM »
Since when did China need liberating? It's begun to liberate itself.

As for the rest, be patient.

Out in cinemas soon...the Ninth Crusade! (or is it Tenth? I couldn't be bothered to check)

China liberating itself? This is the first Ive heard of it.

As for the rest, America has cordial relationships with like half the countries mentioned. Remember, you have to be Muslim AND be opposed to regional American influence in order to be eligible for liberation.

- Lewis Carroll

Immortal

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • God's Son
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2003, 11:25:50 AM »
Hell no, dont liberate United Arab Emirates cause its a free country already. ITs got its own political system and has good leaders and a hell of multiculturism. If i had a wish in my life, it would be to be born a UAE arab national and life would be soooooo good for me. I mean i lived in Dubai, UAE, for 16 years from the age of 2 years and its literally the best place on earth in terms of luxury, people, cars,...every possible thing you need is there for ou. THe only downers are that they don't give permanent citizenship to non UAe nationals and don't allow them to make or buy hoiuses permantly, we have to stay on rents. I think its still cool with me living my life on rents cause DUbai is the best place in the world. WE can go out till like 3 in the morning night time and the streets will be crowded with familys and friends, its a great place to be in and i would love to g oback and visit it. Infinite visited it and he liked it too.

If we liberate Dubai, its true that the immigrants will take over the country  since it will be a total democracy, the arabs are in good control of their wealth and share it  evenly kinda . ALthough they are the rich mofos, but its a good life there. Democracy would destroy that lavish life for all.

Peace

PS- UAE is the best arab country in the world., Also the most advanced .
"Tha Immortality of my Fame is the measure of others torture..."--GZA

mauzip

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2003, 11:29:00 AM »
word

Entreri117

• Master Chief
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2003, 11:34:28 AM »
I happed to believe if a country needs "liberating", then it should be done by the poeple of that country.

We didn't go into Iraq to liberate the people...that was a secondary objective...if that.

We went into Iraq cuz we were through with Sadaam's bullshit, and decided to do something about it; unlike the rest of the world who didn't want to spend the money to war with Iraq, or who simply didn't give a fuck.  Also, the Oil probably was a reason for attacking Iraq...but most certaintly not the main reason.

These countries should liberate themselves in my opinion.

Immortal

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • God's Son
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2003, 11:59:43 AM »
Hell no, dont liberate United Arab Emirates cause its a free country already. ITs got its own political system and has good leaders and a hell of multiculturism. If i had a wish in my life, it would be to be born a UAE arab national and life would be soooooo good for me. I mean i lived in Dubai, UAE, for 16 years from the age of 2 years and its literally the best place on earth in terms of luxury, people, cars,...every possible thing you need is there for ou. THe only downers are that they don't give permanent citizenship to non UAe nationals and don't allow them to make or buy hoiuses permantly, we have to stay on rents. I think its still cool with me living my life on rents cause DUbai is the best place in the world. WE can go out till like 3 in the morning night time and the streets will be crowded with familys and friends, its a great place to be in and i would love to g oback and visit it. Infinite visited it and he liked it too.

If we liberate Dubai, its true that the immigrants will take over the country  since it will be a total democracy, the arabs are in good control of their wealth and share it  evenly kinda . ALthough they are the rich mofos, but its a good life there. Democracy would destroy that lavish life for all.

Peace

PS- UAE is the best arab country in the world., Also the most advanced .

I agree with liberating the rest of the nations other than UAE, UAE is already liberated. Many of you folks don't know how cool this Dubai city really is.

Immortal

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Offline Offline
  • God's Son
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2003, 12:04:58 PM »
liberate all those poor african nations under dictatorial rule, there are many nations tech hasn't mentioned.

TheSheriff

« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2003, 01:33:17 PM »
China liberating itself? This is the first Ive heard of it.

There are now non-party members in the Senate and the People's Assembly.