Author Topic: Words of Advice...  (Read 568 times)

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Words of Advice...
« Reply #15 on: June 15, 2001, 06:05:06 AM »
 I know, Irish Thugh.... when you said gang colors.... were you talkin about Green and Gold?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

ITW [the irish boy]

« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2001, 07:06:52 AM »
Nah, in the North, its not as blatent as that. There are republican neighbourhoods and loyalist neighbourhoods...there will be flags on every lamppost to tell u which you are in. If you are from a republican living in a loyalist area, u should fear for your life and that of your family in times of trouble, and vice versa. The gang colours here are just any color that sybolises the gangs (smaller) we have uniforms in school so it prevents gang colours there but then there is fights between schools that have beef with each other as a result of sports or incidents outside that. It's rather complex...i never gave it much thought before. So whats it like where ur at 909??
SO MANY PEOPLE THINK THEY KNOW
BUT DO THEY KNOW TO THINK
THINK ABOUT THINKING
BEFORE THEY KNOW NOTHING
DID THEY KNOW SOMETHING
LETS THINK

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2001, 07:29:03 AM »
 LoL.... tha same way it is all over Southern Cali. Crips in San Diego aint really no different from crips in Los Angeles. But where I live is called the INLAND EMPIRE... that's two counties San Bernardino CountIE (where I'm from) and Riverside CountIE... It's mostly suburbs out here.... not a city like L.A so of course there is way less crime. If you aint involved with gangs, then you can avoid them. People down here that join gangs it's cuz they CHOOSE to. There's a grip of muthafuckerz comin' down from Los Angeles though and they come down here and start their clicks, so alot of the Hoods that represent tha IE stick together and try to stop the "L.A Invasion".... you even got crips and bloods out here that stick together and fight against the Crips and Bloods from L.A.... so it aint really a color thing, they're just tryna hold their block down.

I aint with that Crip or Blood shit.... that's a black thing.... I'm 100% Mexican and that's a whole other story. All tha mexican gangs in southern cali represent SUR X3 (South 13) and then you got Mexicans in Northern cali which represent NORTE X4 (North 14)..... they dont really run into each other though cuz Northern Cali and Southern Cali are far away from each other... only place where they meet up is in tha Pen. Surenos (southern cali mexican gangsters) Sport tha Blue Rag and Nortenos (northern cali mexican gangsters) sport the Red Rag.... Allota of you are gonna try and disagree but tha Surenos and Nortenos were sportin Blue and Red long before the Bloods and Crips.

Well like I said.... they dont really get into it with North Cali down here cuz thats all tha way the fuck up there.... (That's all on another level anywayz... it's mostly some Penitantary Mafia shit).... So down here it's  mostly IE vs L.A with the mexicans too. It aint about colors at all... you see a gangster and you can't tell whether or not they claim  what you claim so if you get cought slippin you can't tell if they're your homiez or not....you're pretty much shit outta luck. I hardly hear about tha Mexicans gettin into it with tha Blacks.... it happens sometimes though.
  There's even a grip of racist skin heads down here.. down with that NLR (Nazi LowRiders/Peckerwoods)or whatever tha fuck they call themselves.... they're on a whole other tip too though.... Fuck Them!

LoL... turned this whole hair topic into a lesson about gangs n shit.... my bad

"These Bustas! Betta Recognize What's Commin'/ Dancin' On D's With Tha Alpine Bumpin'/ Ever Since A Child I Knew How To Live Foul/ Now I Bust Rhymes Like A Cool CRIMINAL" - King Tee

Top-Dogg2001

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Stillmatic
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2001, 02:35:27 PM »
I don't mess with barber shops or anyone (professional or non professional) like that. They mess up far too much to be paid. I prefer having my hair braided.
Picture yourself crushin Xzibit with your tough talk,
thats like Christopher Reeve doin' the crip walk.- Xzibit

Suicidal, High I'm smoking so much la,
I saw a dead bird flying through a broken sky-
Nas

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2001, 03:00:41 PM »
Nazis in Lowriders?? LOL.

America definitely ain't the only place with gangs and Mobs. They are everywhere. Some Nigerian guy who I talked to at a docotrs office told me about the gangs in Nigeria. Some crazy shit. If they find out where you live and your affiliated with one of the gangs. The rivals will go to your house and kill your loved ones while you ain't there. They are straight evil.

There are gangs in the Middle East. My dad, whos armenian, said in his younger days he used to roll with the Armenian Mafia. They all wear black and roll around in black Cadillacs LOL. He got out of it when his best friend got killed though. If you live in the Glendale, North Hollywood, Burbank area you can see the Armenian Mafia here. They still ride in the black Caddies too.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Mr_Loc

« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2001, 04:15:08 PM »
yea i saw sumthin on TV about some African gangs, they some crazy mufuckas. they use guns, but they also use some big ass swords and shit, theyll snatch you out your car and cut your arms off.

Cliftone_Santiago_909

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: June 15, 2001, 06:22:51 PM »
 LMAO... My dad's from El Salvador.... I guess they'd be tryna be like Americans so when he was young he used to have long hair and dress like a greaser.... you know like Soda Pop and Ponyboy from "the Outsiders"... and he was in a  lil gang called The Cobras... I laugh hard as hell everytime I hear that shit!

Now In El Salvador they got this BIG ASS gang called Mara Salvatrucha..... I heard them muthafuckerz roll around with AK's and gernades like a lil army.... GERNADES... that's some crazy shit.

Sikotic™

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2001, 06:38:25 PM »
A Greaser LOL. I remember readin "The Outsiders" a couple years ago. I didn't like it. People talkin about how badass the gangs are over here in america but they ain't shit compared to the rest of the world.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Allisun

• Lil Geezy
  • hells ya kid
« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2001, 10:46:54 AM »
hey i heard gangs were cool back in tha day but who fucks around w that shit now

anyway guys w shaved heads r hot but let someone u trust do it or it gets fucked up fast

Tecknine

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2001, 12:37:16 PM »
Nah i get pro. done.I sport the fade..That gang shit people all do weird shit for symbols..There are made Cambodian gangs round here..There are many gangs in my city..OCB,ESB,CNB,ESC,AB shit like that...its pretty rough...Im fuckin white trash ..I live in a trailor..