Author Topic: Most gangsta thing you have ever done?  (Read 1769 times)

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
Re:Most gangsta thing you have ever done?
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2003, 11:53:37 PM »
man ive done some crazy shit in my life....right now our crew is terrorizing soem fag that alsways talks shit but never does what he says...my buddy wants to fight him one on one..and we went to his house and like 10 peeps rolled outta the bushes...so we called the crew and 20 peeps came so we had liek 25 peeps to they 10...and his dad was there n shit and we were gonna knock the fag out and just when he was gonna fight my buddy 1 on 1 the cops show up...shit went down and its all cuz this fag ran my buddy over and fucked my other buddies gf...and now hes gotta switch schools n shit...anytime we see him we fuckin chase him n shit...but traffic works in his favor.

ive been arrested for break n enter twice and i didnt even do anything...lol...fucked up..just so many things involving drugs n police...the police are nothing up here man...u can do a lot mroe shit then in the fuckin US.

just jumpin in on mad crew fights n shit...its gangsta gangsta up here, white boy style..haha
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

T.J.

• Wanksta
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my deck
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2003, 12:03:06 AM »
man ive done some crazy shit in my life....right now our crew is terrorizing soem fag that alsways talks shit but never does what he says...my buddy wants to fight him one on one..and we went to his house and like 10 peeps rolled outta the bushes...so we called the crew and 20 peeps came so we had liek 25 peeps to they 10...and his dad was there n shit and we were gonna knock the fag out and just when he was gonna fight my buddy 1 on 1 the cops show up...shit went down and its all cuz this fag ran my buddy over and fucked my other buddies gf...and now hes gotta switch schools n shit...anytime we see him we fuckin chase him n shit...but traffic works in his favor.

ive been arrested for break n enter twice and i didnt even do anything...lol...fucked up..just so many things involving drugs n police...the police are nothing up here man...u can do a lot mroe shit then in the fuckin US.

just jumpin in on mad crew fights n shit...its gangsta gangsta up here, white boy style..haha

where u live?

kick ass album

Proph aka ..::Konztrukt::..

• 'G'
  • Hip Hop, is everything around you
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2003, 12:06:49 AM »
vancouver, bc, canada
Battle record: 6-4-0
5 KO's

Wins: Concrete, Qurate-L, Slim-x, Ill Logical, Dreamz, Balliztics
Losses: jaydubuwa, C-Bizzle, Jem, Bez

June awards: Rookie of the month

YoungGotti42k

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2003, 12:57:22 AM »
 8)
« Last Edit: August 13, 2007, 07:22:35 PM by FOLLOW ME TO VICTORY »

Don Breezio

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2003, 01:02:57 AM »
one of the most gangsta things ive done is wen i was in my uncle's motor home, and i was with 2 bad ass bitches. we were all stoned off san fer kush. that shit was sticky, but anyways. i was talkin to one of the bitches, and i was like "lets bone!" adn she was like "noo..." and i was like fuck.. so then she fell asleep. i started talkin to the other bitch and i was like "les bone!!" and she was like "bone my friend" and i was like "wut the fuck, she's asleep!" so then she started suckni my dick. and she woke her friend up. the whole thing ended in a 3some. i ddint drop em off til like 7 in the morn. i thought that was gangsta.  8)
dayumn...you get props for that lol

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2003, 01:48:47 AM »
hit an old lady with my car an than drive back an steal her purse.  than kicked her a couple of times for good measure

lol

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

da_notorious_mack

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2003, 02:17:20 AM »
bought all 4 eminem albums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...an the 1st nelly album.... :o :o :o :o :o

GANGSTA GANGSTA

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #22 on: July 26, 2003, 06:23:40 AM »
^^^^^ Fuuuuuuck...wouldn't wanna meet up with you in a dark alley. ;D

bez

« Reply #23 on: July 26, 2003, 08:00:47 AM »
errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

stole a can of pepsi from sayers!!!

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2003, 08:16:06 AM »
accidently burned a closed supermarket down at midnight :/
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2003, 08:27:42 AM »
this one time at band camp i had my pants low and tha teacher told me to pull them up but when she turned around i pulled them bacc down... now thats GANGSTA!!! im out!!!

PLANT

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2003, 08:54:36 AM »
When I was about 13 to 17 years old we had our crew of I wouldnt say gangsta's, but for our age our crew was notorious throughout our city.  We used to call ourselves the DP Crew because we all hung at the Dunsdon Plaza and we ran around that area selling chronic and fucking with people all the time.  We used to jack beer outa peoples garages and car hop cars around the neighboorhood just stupid shit like that.  But One night this dude had a party that we showed up to uninvited (when I was 16) and me and 4 or 5 of my boys beat the fucking shit outta this kid, we almost beat him to death and we all got charged with aggrevated assualt.  It was the worst year of my life, I had a 9 o'clock curfure on my probabtion for a year, and for a 16 year old kid that sucks bigtime.  I learned a huge lesson the hardway from what was happening at that point in my life.  At this point,  all my friends would say that Im prolly the most "chilled" person outa the whole crew.  I look back on how we used to be and think about how stupid we were and all the dumb things young adolescent kids do to be "cool"...

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2003, 08:58:29 AM »
When I was about 13 to 17 years old we had our crew of I wouldnt say gangsta's, but for our age our crew was notorious throughout our city.  We used to call ourselves the DP Crew because we all hung at the Dunsdon Plaza and we ran around that area selling chronic and fucking with people all the time.  We used to jack beer outa peoples garages and car hop cars around the neighboorhood just stupid shit like that.  But One night this dude had a party that we showed up to uninvited (when I was 16) and me and 4 or 5 of my boys beat the fucking shit outta this kid, we almost beat him to death and we all got charged with aggrevated assualt.  It was the worst year of my life, I had a 9 o'clock curfure on my probabtion for a year, and for a 16 year old kid that sucks bigtime.  I learned a huge lesson the hardway from what was happening at that point in my life.  At this point,  all my friends would say that Im prolly the most "chilled" person outa the whole crew.  I look back on how we used to be and think about how stupid we were and all the dumb things young adolescent kids do to be "cool"...

LMAO i hate when ppl get there ass kicced and like pussies they press charges and shit that shit pisses me off... it gives me another reason to beat tha shit out of them... im out!!!

PLANT

« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2003, 09:02:58 AM »

LMAO i hate when ppl get there ass kicced and like pussies they press charges and shit that shit pisses me off... it gives me another reason to beat tha shit out of them... im out!!!
Well in no way do I agree with what we did to the kid.  No one deserves a beating like that, especially from 4 or 5 guys.  But his friends drove him to the hospital afterwards,   thats how the cops found out about it.  And then the Po pressed charges against us.

Bigg AGizzle

« Reply #29 on: July 26, 2003, 09:09:33 AM »

Well in no way do I agree with what we did to the kid.  No one deserves a beating like that, especially from 4 or 5 guys.  But his friends drove him to the hospital afterwards,   thats how the cops found out about it.  And then the Po pressed charges against us.

o well why did ya'll kicc his ass jus for tha fucc of it? or cuzz of beef or what?