Author Topic: yesterday evening  (Read 206 times)

mauzip

yesterday evening
« on: August 31, 2003, 03:26:58 AM »
Oh my god, I did something I thought I'd never do. I went to a metal club (yes, where you have those alternative people). Earlier that night I was at a birthday party and we'd go out with the all of us... we only kinda lost each other, hehe.
Anywayz, I saw 2 guys I know and they went to this metal club. I had never been there and I was like fuck it so I went with them to that club. Funny thing was from 1 o'clock they didn't play any metal anymore. They played Moloko, Tiesto and even Dr. Dre! ;D The music they played in the beginning of the night pretty much stinked, but after that I actually liked the music they played :)
The people over there looked like idiots though. I don't get why some people wear black all the time and have leather necklaces ::) They are nice people, but why look like a moron?
BUT there was this one girl, called Ilse, and she looked very good :D So I talked to her and she asked me if I was gonna come back next week. I said I didn't know yet. I actually might because of her. But for the people that don't live in Holland. Girls that are named Ilse, are always hot. Don't ask me why, but I know like 6 Ilses and they're all hot ;D
Pictures will follow :)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Re:yesterday evening
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2003, 03:46:05 AM »
I went to a mental club (yes, where you have those alternative people).

i think thats what u meant to say...

bez

« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2003, 07:39:08 AM »
dope man, sounds like you hadda good night.

We got loads of blackly dressed/gothic people in Liverpool but me and my mates just get along with it like.  We are the traccky/trainers people they are the slipknot t-shirts/sneakers people, so be it.  

I got lads in my college class that dress differently to me but I still talk to them and reckon they are pretty cool so its all good.  People in this world are always gunna be different, once all the idiots can accept that then everybody can live in peace.

Oh and a little catchphrase on my own I like to use in these situations.

If the world was the same, then the world would be a boring place.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2003, 10:50:52 AM »
I knew this thread waz gonna be gay...

lol, nah jp...good thing yur hollerin at bitches these dayz...post up some pics cuzzo...

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2003, 11:00:41 AM »
Sounds like you had a great time after all! 8)
Oh...and you're right about that "Ilse"-thing, here in Belgium all the girls named Ilse are also incredibly hot. It's kinda ironic huh? Anyway...make sure to post up those pics man  ;)

Jome

« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2003, 05:18:30 PM »
Ilse huh.. ??  ;D

Further north.., most girls with the name "Lise" seems to be good looking..
Strange.. lol  8)

mrtonguetwista

« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2003, 06:45:58 PM »
Were you wearing those dope shades that you had on in your pic?? ;D

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2003, 10:53:25 PM »
LMFAO

Smooth

« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2003, 11:15:57 PM »

haha  ;D
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

Eidolon_Ravi

« Reply #9 on: September 01, 2003, 06:55:33 AM »
Ilse huh.. ??  ;D

Strange.. lol  8)

this is BS.. how do you relate a gil's name with her good-looks makes no sense to me ??? ??? ???

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 01, 2003, 09:49:18 AM »
Dude, they just think it's a funny coincidence that girls called Ilse (or other names formed from the same letters) tend to be hot. That's it.

Jome

« Reply #11 on: September 01, 2003, 09:43:40 PM »
Ilse huh.. ??  ;D

Strange.. lol  8)

this is BS.. how do you relate a gil's name with her good-looks makes no sense to me ??? ??? ???

I dunno man... if you have seen 3-5 girls with the same name, and they all happen to be good looking, I guess it kinda sticks.. something psychological probably.. ;D
Especially if you have never seen a ugly girl with the same name.. lol