Author Topic: List of Governments America has Overthrown  (Read 1921 times)

Doggystylin

Re: List of Governments America has Overthrown
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2002, 08:05:51 PM »
It is obvious what is being done here.  I have started a thread expressing idea's that are outside your mental reach.  Therefore, Tom had to change the subject, so that the level of convesation could descend low enough that he could poke wholes in it.

I will not make allowances for people who critisize out of a lack of knowledge and understanding.  If you do not understand what I am speaking on then wiegh it objectively on it's own merit.  But don't think that you can get by making left-handed, mentally abbreviated counter-arguments.

u talkin to me? if u are....i understand what your sayin...im just speakin on the routine of the threads, its the same deal in every thread, doesnt it get old?, same deal everytime, its a never ending cycle and it has no advantages for any of us
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2002, 08:12:16 PM »

u talkin to me? if u are....i understand what your sayin...im just speakin on the routine of the threads, its the same deal in every thread, doesnt it get old?, same deal everytime, its a never ending cycle and it has no advantages for any of us

See, I think, what the problem is, is this.  

Brian knows he's powerless.  He knows he's not much of a man, and there's not much he can do that's important.  At least that's how he feels, whether it's true or not... and this is his subconscious talking, so he doesn't even realize this is the problem.

So, he does two things.  To compensate for what he feels is his inability to get anything meaningful accomplished, he has to project the blame on something else.  The only thing expressing any control over his life, is authority.  Any thing in authority, Brian has a major problem with.  Why? Because he sees them messing with his life (laws, religion, etc.) and so he automatically assumes they are the reason he is like he is.  Since he's unhappy with how he is, he's unhappy with authority. It's their fault. It's the governments fault he feels like an outkast, at root.

Second, to feel powerful, he attacks huge things he knows he can't beat.  You won't see brian down at city hall talking trying to get something accomplished.  Why? Because that might work.  Instead, he'd rather hold arguments that can't be won, even though he's spinning his wheels, it gives him something to do.  He'd be a lot better served to concentrate on making his life, his family, and his friends better people, that way he could get something accomplished.  

If everyone did this, the world would be perfect.  If everybody attacked authority, the world would be total chaos.  Some of us are inproperly orientated, and can't realize what's causing the trauma.  

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2002, 08:13:35 PM »
please tell me brian how i am brain washed.  also please never ever speak about tha streets when u have no knowledge on them what so ever,  an tech  ::),  u talk about englewood bein on ur nuts but in every post brain makes u defend him like u r his own lil body guard

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2002, 08:17:00 PM »
u kno what,  i realize i am steering tha argument in tha wrong direction,  i kno realize i am a fuckin idiot,  i am a brain washed brain dead american.  i am goin to listen to my axel rose cd's,  sit on my porch waving my american flag

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2002, 08:17:05 PM »

See, I think, what the problem is, is this.  

Brian knows he's powerless.  He knows he's not much of a man, and there's not much he can do that's important.  At least that's how he feels, whether it's true or not... and this is his subconscious talking, so he doesn't even realize this is the problem.

So, he does two things.  To compensate for what he feels is his inability to get anything meaningful accomplished, he has to project the blame on something else.  The only thing expressing any control over his life, is authority.  Any thing in authority, Brian has a major problem with.  Why? Because he sees them messing with his life (laws, religion, etc.) and so he automatically assumes they are the reason he is like he is.  Since he's unhappy with how he is, he's unhappy with authority. It's their fault. It's the governments fault he feels like an outkast, at root.

Second, to feel powerful, he attacks huge things he knows he can't beat.  You won't see brian down at city hall talking trying to get something accomplished.  Why? Because that might work.  Instead, he'd rather hold arguments that can't be won, even though he's spinning his wheels, it gives him something to do.  He'd be a lot better served to concentrate on making his life, his family, and his friends better people, that way he could get something accomplished.  

If everyone did this, the world would be perfect.  If everybody attacked authority, the world would be total chaos.  Some of us are inproperly orientated, and can't realize what's causing the trauma.  

or he could be just criticizing America's evils.....??
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2002, 08:18:36 PM »
We'll let everybody decide for themselves, thankyaverymuch.  

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2002, 08:19:16 PM »
please tell me brian how i am brain washed.  also please never ever speak about tha streets when u have no knowledge on them what so ever,  an tech  ::),  u talk about englewood bein on ur nuts but in every post brain makes u defend him like u r his own lil body guard

i dismiss your attempts to sow the seeds of discontent between me and Infinite, i consider him a brother, i agree wit most of his views, and i sense unnecessary hate towards him...thats why i defend him
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2002, 08:20:12 PM »
I have officially won this argument.  I was so far over everyone's head they couldn't help but stray away from the subject at hand.  Next!

Btw, it's not about winning arguments.  I'd like to biuld with everyone here.  We can all learn from eachother.

Everyone shall be entitled to their own opinion.  Then maybe we all can learn from eachother.  All these personal squabbles do nothing.  So if nobody would like to adequetely discuss the opening issue of this thread then I will take my attention elsewhere.  

On to the next issue in my studies...

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Doggystylin

« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2002, 08:21:16 PM »
i dont know what to say, im all mixed up, i want peace, i want mexican food, i want this chick, and i dont know how to get any of them except mexican food, i got the hook up with that ish. sheeeeeeeet, i need help, so *ina 2pac voice* "LORD HELP MEE!!!"

Doggystylin

« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2002, 08:22:09 PM »
lmao @ this topic btw

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2002, 08:23:27 PM »
No FUCK U,  IMMA KILL U WIT MAH AMERICAN FLAG CUZ IM BRAIN WASHED,  LONG LIVE AMERICA,  WHERE ALL FUCKIN IDIOTS CEPT PG.  I DUNN SEEN THA LIGHT,  GOD BLESS AMERICA.  GOD BLESS AMERICA,  GOD BLESS GEORGE BUSH,  GOD BLESS AMERICAS FOREIGN POLICY,  GOD BLESS AXEL ROSE,  GOD BLESS AN BEER GUZZLING BLUE COLLARED WORKER.

Political Gangsta

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • The Nature of the Threat!!!!!!
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2002, 08:23:28 PM »

i dismiss your attempts to sow the seeds of discontent between me and Infinite, i consider him a brother, i agree wit most of his views, and i sense unnecessary hate towards him...thats why i defend him

We are bound by something that is larger then this forum.  We are bound by a deep love and reverence for our Creator.  Therefore, even if Tech and I were to have a minor disagreement it could be solved privately, outside of public view.

There will be those that close their eyes, and plug their ears with their forefingers, and later swear upon their Holy Bibles to have seen no evil and heard no evil.  

Eldridge Cleaver

In America, the Jews (in power) sap the very life-blood of the so-called Negroes to maintain the state of Isrea

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2002, 08:28:37 PM »
why does everyone piss on axle roses name here

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #28 on: October 03, 2002, 08:29:36 PM »

We are bound by something that is larger then this forum.  We are bound by a deep love and reverence for our Creator.  Therefore, even if Tech and I were to have a minor disagreement it could be solved privately, outside of public view.

NO,  IN AMERICA WE SETTLE IT LIKE MEN,  BARE KNUCKLE BOXING,  THAN AFTERWARDS WE GET DRUNK AN PRAY TO GEORGE DUBBYA

Doggystylin

« Reply #29 on: October 03, 2002, 08:30:14 PM »
why does everyone piss on axle roses name here

hmm i would consider it shitting on....piss on is slight, this seems to be a heavy deal