Author Topic: Nation of Islam isn't what ya'll think  (Read 907 times)

GODBODY

• 'G'
  • Offline Offline
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Nation of Islam isn't what ya'll think
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2002, 04:38:29 PM »
thats what Im sayin man

This 5%er cant be coming here disrespecting the Trues like that

we dont fall for that shit

Heretics

TRUES? MOTHERFUCKER YOU ARE FROM AFGANISTAN. STOP WITH ALL THIS HIP-HOP SLANG. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE REAL DEAL ABOUT ISLAM. THE ONLY THING YOU ARE IS A TRUE FUCKIN' IDIOT
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 05:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2002, 06:45:02 PM »

If your so disgusted by this forum then why do you come here?  

I'll tell you why, you want to change your life..... you so desperately wish you had more to do with your life, and that the world was actually the way you believe that it is, and you are terribly mistaken on both accounts.

LOL.  No.  I come here, to try and help people like you, who obviously are spiraling out of control, LOL.  I also come here to be a positive role model for the younger peeps on the board.  I don't want to change my life, I have a great life.  Desperately wish I had more to do with my life?  What does that mean, oh great one?  I am my life, I control every aspect of it. And Please, Please don't get in an argument with me about who has a better grasp on reality, lol.  

Don Seer

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2002, 11:26:16 PM »
^^ 'w3rd'

infinite59

« Reply #28 on: July 17, 2002, 12:10:32 AM »

TRUES? MOTHERFUCKER YOU ARE FROM AFGANISTAN. STOP WITH ALL THIS HIP-HOP SLANG. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE REAL DEAL ABOUT ISLAM. THE ONLY THING YOU ARE IS A TRUE FUCKIN' IDIOT

The hip-hop culture is wider then Godbody's brief, narrow vision of eternal truth, it has grown to be a global phenomenon to where people outside of the Bronx or cities in California are speaking and living hip-hop.  And there is nothing wrong with that.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #29 on: July 17, 2002, 07:10:29 AM »

MUTHAFUCKA YOU AINT EVEN MUSLIM FOOL, HOW U GONNA SPEAK TO ME LIKE THAT?

U'RE DISSECTING EVERY ASPECT OF MY SPEECH, WHEN U PREACH BUT U STILL CANT TEACH, HOMIE

THATS THE FUCKIN REAL
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll