Author Topic: thinkin about becomin an athiest  (Read 892 times)

Don Seer

Re: thinkin about becomin an athiest
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2002, 11:03:39 PM »

IM JUS curious,  say doggy became an athiest would you look as any less of a man

yes

Would you like Kane as much if he said fuck hip-hop and started listening to country?  Probably not.  And this is on a much larger scale.  Most of my friends are non-muslims, I look up to and am very close to many non-muslims, but to see Doggy grow up in Islam, and become an atheist would disgust me.

hell no.... man thats some fucked up shit.

you seriously believe someones less of a man because they either are or turn into an athiest.

i'd say doggy is more of a man for making the change in the first place and not blindly following whatever precedent has been sent down by his peers.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #16 on: July 11, 2002, 03:50:07 PM »
Infinite, you my homeboy, but Im with seer and tom here, just because he becomes athiest doesnt mean hes any less of a man.  If/when christians think your less of a man cuz u converted to Islam, how do you feel?  You prolly go like thaz bullshit, I just changed my religion it doesnt make me any less of a man or sumtin....Every one has their own personalty, belifs, way of thinking, you gotta respect that and respect the person for who he is....peace

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

Sikotic™

« Reply #17 on: July 11, 2002, 07:09:43 PM »
:. link=board=thehall;num=1026257055;start=0#16 date=07/11/02 at 20:50:07]Infinite, you my homeboy, but Im with seer and tom here, just because he becomes athiest doesnt mean hes any less of a man.  If/when christians think your less of a man cuz u converted to Islam, how do you feel?  You prolly go like thaz bullshit, I just changed my religion it doesnt make me any less of a man or sumtin....Every one has their own personalty, belifs, way of thinking, you gotta respect that and respect the person for who he is....peace

-{bLaDe}

Thats on point. I actually know a couple of my friends that were christian but became athiest. That's their decision and I donr hate them for it.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2002, 07:37:52 AM »
I wouldnt think of my friends as any less a man if they switched from Islam to another religion, but i would lose respect for em BIG TIME
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2002, 10:17:51 AM »
I wouldnt think of my friends as any less a man if they switched from Islam to another religion, but i would lose respect for em BIG TIME

why, b/c he is isnt  following tha same beliefs as you.  what so different between lookin at him as less a man an losing respect 4 him

Doggystylin

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2002, 01:54:41 PM »

what so different between lookin at him as less a man an losing respect 4 him

word, lol

infinite59

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2002, 06:48:00 PM »

Word.  

Ya'll are in your later years of highschool and your on this big independent kick.  Like, love everyone equally, people should be able to do whatever they want, and you should love them just the same, cause ya'll are excited about gaining independence over your parents.  

But fuck all that.  If one of my friends became a fag, I'd lose respect for him.  If one of my friends turned their back on Islam, I'd lose respect for them.  I'd still be friends with them, but some respect would be lost.  

Shit is realler then just "Doing whatever you want to", there's something called discipline, and I think that a hetero-sexual Islamic way of life is disciplined and something to respect.

HBKid_Jr

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2002, 08:27:12 PM »

Word.  

Ya'll are in your later years of highschool and your on this big independent kick.  Like, love everyone equally, people should be able to do whatever they want, and you should love them just the same, cause ya'll are excited about gaining independence over your parents.  

But fuck all that.  If one of my friends became a fag, I'd lose respect for him.  If one of my friends turned their back on Islam, I'd lose respect for them.  I'd still be friends with them, but some respect would be lost.  

Shit is realler then just "Doing whatever you want to", there's something called discipline, and I think that a hetero-sexual Islamic way of life is disciplined and something to respect.

i have a question.  if doggy was a catholic person becoming an athiest would u give 2 shits.   Its not doin suptin 4 tha  hell of it an tryin to be rebellious. It about finding suptin that makes you happy.  If islam aint 4 him than why should look down on him.  Thats some fucked up shit man

infinite59

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2002, 09:41:18 AM »

i have a question.  if doggy was a catholic person becoming an athiest would u give 2 shits.   Its not doin suptin 4 tha  hell of it an tryin to be rebellious. It about finding suptin that makes you happy.  If islam aint 4 him than why should look down on him.  Thats some fucked up shit man

There's some really happy fags out there, and I lose a little respect for them for going that route, there's nothing fucked up about that.

Don Seer

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2002, 09:52:08 AM »
yeah there is.

it means you are a BIGOT plain and simple.

infinite59

« Reply #25 on: July 15, 2002, 10:00:08 AM »
Bigot:  A person who holds a prejudice against a racial or religious group.

Prejudice: An unreasoning opinion of like or dislike for someone.

A prejudice is a pre-judgement having no factual validity, a judgement known before the facts are known.

My judgement on Doggy is that he would no longer be a member of the Muslim community if he left Islam.  And that would dissapoint me because I am proud of the Muslim community that I am a part of.  How is that prejudice?  What part of that statement is not factual?

Doggystylin

« Reply #26 on: July 15, 2002, 10:03:33 AM »
ok enough of this shit, if yall wanna talk about this leave me out of it, im done with it, im a muslim, its over....make a new thread if yall wanna argue about if its wrong to think of someone different or whatever, cause this thread was about me goin from islam to athiesm which didnt happen and wasnt too serious to happen, just a bad mood that made me say shit i wouldnt say, peace