Author Topic: Infinite 59 Ibraheem Political Gangsta X  (Read 1203 times)

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Infinite 59 Ibraheem Political Gangsta X
« Reply #60 on: June 04, 2002, 11:21:57 AM »
good observation man
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

ToNe1904

« Reply #61 on: June 04, 2002, 11:49:13 AM »

But yet at the same time, you respond to everything I say that leaves ANY KIND of loophole negatively.  Like I'll say "Cows are cool" and you'll say "Yeah, but you didn't mention that cows eat sh*t.  Do you eat sh*t?"

Why are you not cutting me any slack, but then defending Infinite for talking even MORE vaguely?  Just curious, it's all good, Love ya.

I dont respond to yur "loopholes" negatively man. You and Infinite have yur own beef goin on. My problem is, and is basically provin by yur dissertation up there that u wrote, is that you seem unbelievably judgemental of everyone else. Maybe im wrong, but thas how your words come across. I mean, without meeting, knowing, or even being around Infinite in a personal setting...u are telling him who he is, and what he is. I dont particularly share either of yur beliefs more then the other. BUT, i can relate to him being attacked repeatedly by all the Christians on this board...because i happen to know first hand how judgemental Christians can be on anyone who doesnt follow their God. I dont assume that either one of u are bad people. And as for him agreeing with 9/11. I dont for one second believe that Infinite agrees with murder. I think he agrees with the IDEAS and frustrations of the people carrying out the attack, with the American Governent. But not with the murders that occured because of it. Ive read other posts about this, and i havent seen it yet. The only thing ive seen...is him trying to somewhat open up Americanz eyes to the fact that we have policies, and do things that cause others to hate us, and want to attack us. But thats a completely different subject. I dont gotta personal prollem wit u man. But im coo wit Infinite also, and i basically jus saw him bein attacked frum all angles for no reason by a bunch of "loving Christians". So all i argued was that, theres MORE then one way to read someones words. But yall seem to take the negative of everything he says (like u assume that i do on u). I question religion as a whole regardless. BUT, perhaps the reason i get into it more with sum members of the board and not others...is because im yet to have a Muslim condemn me...or say im going to hell because im not religious. Ive had several Christians do it. But itz all good, and i aint got no beef wit u. Argument (or debate) is good.

infinite59

« Reply #62 on: June 04, 2002, 11:53:32 AM »

I dont respond to yur "loopholes" negatively man. You and Infinite have yur own beef goin on. My problem is, and is basically provin by yur dissertation up there that u wrote, is that you seem unbelievably judgemental of everyone else. Maybe im wrong, but thas how your words come across. I mean, without meeting, knowing, or even being around Infinite in a personal setting...u are telling him who he is, and what he is. I dont particularly share either of yur beliefs more then the other. BUT, i can relate to him being attacked repeatedly by all the Christians on this board...because i happen to know first hand how judgemental Christians can be on anyone who doesnt follow their God. I dont assume that either one of u are bad people. And as for him agreeing with 9/11. I dont for one second believe that Infinite agrees with murder. I think he agrees with the IDEAS and frustrations of the people carrying out the attack, with the American Governent. But not with the murders that occured because of it. Ive read other posts about this, and i havent seen it yet. The only thing ive seen...is him trying to somewhat open up Americanz eyes to the fact that we have policies, and do things that cause others to hate us, and want to attack us. But thats a completely different subject. I dont gotta personal prollem wit u man. But im coo wit Infinite also, and i basically jus saw him bein attacked frum all angles for no reason by a bunch of "loving Christians".

Word.  You explained it better for them, but I still doubt they will make any real attempt at understanding, cause it's damaging to their self-esteem.

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #63 on: June 04, 2002, 04:12:19 PM »
i dont agree with christianity but i still agree with trauma... i think he was damn on pt...

and to be honest i give lots of dudes on this board a lotta credit... trauma very often and other people on here very often write back with pretty mature responses i've noticed

and not only that but i noticed there are many people on here who in my eyes come off as being more intelligent than infinite, trauma happens to be one... anyways i give him credit for his mature response cuz personally the way i feel sometimes i just wanna write ur a dummy and leave it at that, half the stuff infinite says shouldnt even be dignified with a mature answer because half of what he says he says merely to get a rise out of people... but many times repeatedly trauma answers him maturely as do other people... so ur theory on him is in my eyes wrong...

keep in mind i have no reason to dislike you, you have never personally attacked me for any reason... in fact i am much newer to this board than both trauma and infinite... i came here and made my observations on what i saw... i have muslim friends and christian ones... i think some of my christian friends are jackasses when it comes to their religion and for the most part i never delved into muslim with any of my muslim friends..mostly cuz they dont throw it down peoples throats like infinite does

with that in mind i think im a pretty fair judge for all this.. i have no bias against infinite or trauma.... its clear to me as it is to many people that much of what trauma said is true.. some is wrong perhaps he made a lot of assumption with out a great deal of information but personally for lack of a better word i think infinite is a dummy

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #64 on: June 04, 2002, 05:11:45 PM »
so smokin weed makes u a non muslim, it makes u a weak muslim

i smoke weed, i love females, crucify me

i am human

and Trauma....its hard for the agressor to pity the victim

"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

ToNe1904

« Reply #65 on: June 04, 2002, 05:13:36 PM »

and not only that but i noticed there are many people on here who in my eyes come off as being more intelligent than infinite,

since when did this become a competition on whos more intelligent tho? Yah infinite uses alot of big words when he speaks, but he never comes out and says "im more intelligent then u". The only time ive seen him come at sum1 in that way, is when they respond to his posts wit a "Fuk u asshole" type of response. Itz not my job to defend him. But id pretty much defend anybody whos bein attacked for no reason.

Trauma-san

« Reply #66 on: June 04, 2002, 05:45:26 PM »

I dont respond to yur "loopholes" negatively man. You and Infinite have yur own beef goin on. My problem is, and is basically provin by yur dissertation up there that u wrote, is that you seem unbelievably judgemental of everyone else. Maybe im wrong, but thas how your words come across. I mean, without meeting, knowing, or even being around Infinite in a personal setting...u are telling him who he is, and what he is. I dont particularly share either of yur beliefs more then the other. BUT, i can relate to him being attacked repeatedly by all the Christians on this board...because i happen to know first hand how judgemental Christians can be on anyone who doesnt follow their God. I dont assume that either one of u are bad people. And as for him agreeing with 9/11. I dont for one second believe that Infinite agrees with murder. I think he agrees with the IDEAS and frustrations of the people carrying out the attack, with the American Governent. But not with the murders that occured because of it. Ive read other posts about this, and i havent seen it yet. The only thing ive seen...is him trying to somewhat open up Americanz eyes to the fact that we have policies, and do things that cause others to hate us, and want to attack us. But thats a completely different subject. I dont gotta personal prollem wit u man. But im coo wit Infinite also, and i basically jus saw him bein attacked frum all angles for no reason by a bunch of "loving Christians". So all i argued was that, theres MORE then one way to read someones words. But yall seem to take the negative of everything he says (like u assume that i do on u). I question religion as a whole regardless. BUT, perhaps the reason i get into it more with sum members of the board and not others...is because im yet to have a Muslim condemn me...or say im going to hell because im not religious. Ive had several Christians do it. But itz all good, and i aint got no beef wit u. Argument (or debate) is good.

^^^ Very, vEry, Very 1 sided argument.  You forgot to mention the countless posts bashing christians, that he started.  Did you see the one about how Dec. 25th was a pagan holiday? How about the countless, I mean, I swear to god it's gotta be 100, times he told us that Jesus wasn't god's son, and that we made him god, and we're wrong for that, and we're worshipping an idol.  How about him calling us barbaric cavemen?  This son of a B*TCH does nothing but sh*t on me and my god, and then when I get critical of him, you flip out?   I'm in no mood, this is bullsh*t how you and him and half the other assholes on this board wanna sh*t on things, but can't take the heat when I bring it back intelligent.  I don't even need a conspiracy theory, because I state if factual.  If you analyze your treatment of MY comments, with the way you treat HIS comments, you'll see that you generally doubt what christians say, and defend what muslims say.  Unfair, biased b.s.

ToNe1904

« Reply #67 on: June 04, 2002, 05:56:03 PM »

^^^ Very, vEry, Very 1 sided argument.  You forgot to mention the countless posts bashing christians, that he started.  Did you see the one about how Dec. 25th was a pagan holiday? How about the countless, I mean, I swear to god it's gotta be 100, times he told us that Jesus wasn't god's son, and that we made him god, and we're wrong for that, and we're worshipping an idol.  How about him calling us barbaric cavemen?  This son of a B*TCH does nothing but sh*t on me and my god, and then when I get critical of him, you flip out?   I'm in no mood, this is bullsh*t how you and him and half the other assholes on this board wanna sh*t on things, but can't take the heat when I bring it back intelligent.  I don't even need a conspiracy theory, because I state if factual.  If you analyze your treatment of MY comments, with the way you treat HIS comments, you'll see that you generally doubt what christians say, and defend what muslims say.  Unfair, biased b.s.

Thats fair enough. I might be slightly one-sided on SUM things. If u read one of my other posts, i mentioned the fact that on this board, i havent had ONE muslim person look down upon me, or condemn me for not believing in their God, or any god at all. But with alot of Christians on the board, its been the exact opposite. Just one thing, the same statements u make about Tech and others, by saying they are not real muslims. U could probably state about yourself with your religion. I didnt realize Christians were SUPPOSED to hate. But apparently so. Cus by your words, we're all "Assholes". I dont know Infinite personally, and maybe he is everything u say he is. Maybe hes not. BUT, as much as u down talk him...i havent seen anything from u, that would seperate u from what u say HE is. Maybe both of u are more alike then u think u are, and that bothers both of yall. I dont know.

Trauma-san

« Reply #68 on: June 04, 2002, 06:02:19 PM »
^^^ Good reply.  You've stated what you think, and I've stated what I think, so I guess we'll leave it at that.  Peace

Ant

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #69 on: June 04, 2002, 06:39:37 PM »

since when did this become a competition on whos more intelligent tho? Yah infinite uses alot of big words when he speaks, but he never comes out and says "im more intelligent then u". The only time ive seen him come at sum1 in that way, is when they respond to his posts wit a "Fuk u asshole" type of response. Itz not my job to defend him. But id pretty much defend anybody whos bein attacked for no reason.

my point wasnt who was smarter... my point was infinite comes off as mad arrogant but there are plenty of people smarter than him who are not half as obnoxious and i was giving trauma props for being mature with him cuz sometimes its frustrating to have to deal with someone ur more intelligent then that acts a fool like infinite

ToNe1904

« Reply #70 on: June 04, 2002, 06:47:21 PM »

my point wasnt who was smarter... my point was infinite comes off as mad arrogant but there are plenty of people smarter than him who are not half as obnoxious and i was giving trauma props for being mature with him cuz sometimes its frustrating to have to deal with someone ur more intelligent then that acts a fool like infinite

thats cool, i jus hadnt realized u and Infinite had compared IQ tests is all. I know yur GREAT at detecting sarcasm...lol

The Big Bad Ass

« Reply #71 on: June 05, 2002, 04:37:04 PM »
^^ LOL.