Author Topic: Another reason why Sikhs,muslims and Hindus hate..  (Read 390 times)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Another reason why Sikhs,muslims and Hindus hate..
« on: May 13, 2002, 07:46:45 AM »
each other and have more conflict...

I've known about this for ages but never really paid much attention to it until i saw these leaflets for my self which was today....

Flyers/leaflets are (and have) been posted to SIKH TEMPLES and HINDU TEMPLES AND to sikh and hindu HOMES in places in the uk such as Leeds, Wolverhampton, Brimingham etc

SAYING Sikism and Hiduism is wrong, and that sikh/Hindu girls are BAD and will go to hell etc and ppl who follow those 2 faiths and not Islam will have a bad life etc...

Leaflet finishes off by saying to CONVERT all sikh and hindu GIRLS (not guys) to Islam in order to be saved.....

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT ABOUT, alot of ppl in the sikh and hindu comunity are pissed coz this shit aint right especially when these fylers are sent to holly temples giving them a bad name.

When i saw this leaflet for myself i just got pissed and angry at muslims who are involved in this shit (not EVERYONE just those involved). And WTF only convert the girl, Yeh so u can Fuck them right....

You'd think that after 100's of years of conflict between sikhs and muslims they would avoid doing stupid shit like this....

ps im angry at the dumb fucks involved in this not ALL muslims.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: Another reason why Sikhs,muslims and Hindus ha
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2002, 09:10:00 AM »
the conflict in India/Pakistan is the blame of all parties, but this is plain stupid, i apologize on behalf of all muslims, we dont force conversions, that is so against Islam........ :-/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2002, 09:21:48 AM »
Yeah, that's why I never post negative stuff about Islam like this.  It exists, but I know it doesn't represent most muslims.  I just wish yall would exercise the same good faith gesture and stop bodyslammin' Jesus Christ every time you get a chance.

Peace~

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2002, 09:25:13 AM »
^^i agree wit ya, i dont get involved in religious discussions usually, me, im all politics
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2002, 09:32:28 AM »
Well, I generally stay away from politics, LOL.  I don't mind getting into religious discussions, if it's done in good nature, and is positive.  I don't mind people questioning Jesus Christ, or whatever, but when they just attack christians, it nauseates me.  I literally get sick and feel depressed reading people bashing other religions.  It turns my stomach, I probably do it sometimes without intending to, though, I realize that.  It's a fine line you gotta walk.  

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2002, 11:11:08 AM »
"bodyslammin' Jesus Christ every time you get a chance"

hahahh thats the funniest expression i've heard in years...

Your da man Trauma.

8)

Doggystylin

« Reply #6 on: May 13, 2002, 11:31:44 AM »
yeah thats just all the indians over there and all, its just somethin to cover their crew, they so many things in the name of islam that their not even supossed to, so dont think of it as islam, just think of it as some fucked up people of your own country, lol

bLaDe

• The Paradoxical Third Eye
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ..: Monolith :..
« Reply #7 on: May 13, 2002, 02:38:11 PM »
yeah thaz kinda fucked, i didnt know such a thing still existed, i mean a lotta hundred years ago muslims oppressed the sikhs in india, n like dat was agggess ago, a shame to find it still goin on...

-{bLaDe}
Waving My Double Edged Sword, God Sharpened My Blade...
Its Just Me Against The World, And The Evil That He Made...

infinite59

« Reply #8 on: May 14, 2002, 12:44:16 AM »
each other and have more conflict...

I've known about this for ages but never really paid much attention to it until i saw these leaflets for my self which was today....

Flyers/leaflets are (and have) been posted to SIKH TEMPLES and HINDU TEMPLES AND to sikh and hindu HOMES in places in the uk such as Leeds, Wolverhampton, Brimingham etc

SAYING Sikism and Hiduism is wrong, and that sikh/Hindu girls are BAD and will go to hell etc and ppl who follow those 2 faiths and not Islam will have a bad life etc...

Leaflet finishes off by saying to CONVERT all sikh and hindu GIRLS (not guys) to Islam in order to be saved.....

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT SHIT ABOUT, alot of ppl in the sikh and hindu comunity are pissed coz this shit aint right especially when these fylers are sent to holly temples giving them a bad name.

When i saw this leaflet for myself i just got pissed and angry at muslims who are involved in this shit (not EVERYONE just those involved). And WTF only convert the girl, Yeh so u can Fuck them right....

You'd think that after 100's of years of conflict between sikhs and muslims they would avoid doing stupid shit like this....

ps im angry at the dumb fucks involved in this not ALL muslims.

Yo playa.... Knowledge this..... A College in the Midwest, I was reading about today, is setting up an organization teaching about Islam and the Middle East, so it can send it's Evangelistic Christians to the Middle East in an effort to convert Muslims to Christians in order to save them and keep them from going to hell.  So the argument is worldwide.

And the Muslims that believe that all non-Muslims are bad and going to hell.....need to go read about the life of Muhammad,  and understand that scriptures in the Qu'ran projecting intolerance onto non-Muslims were revealed in the Period in which the Muslims were orangizing amongst eachother in Medina, and preparing to reclaim their holy city of Mecca, a city in which they had been persecuted, oppressed, and physically removed through mass exterminations of religious persecution.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: May 14, 2002, 07:42:51 AM »
those fuckin missionaries go there UNDER THE GUISE OF HELPING THE POOR, and convert muslims to christianity

thats why i dont donate to World Vision, Christians Childrens Fuind, and most of those evangelical Christains are so anti-muslim

- Lewis Carroll

infinite59

« Reply #10 on: May 14, 2002, 11:29:36 AM »
those fuckin missionaries go there UNDER THE GUISE OF HELPING THE POOR, and convert muslims to christianity

thats why i dont donate to World Vision, Christians Childrens Fuind, and most of those evangelical Christains are so anti-muslim

Yeah it's funny, some fine ass chinese girl came to my doorstep trying to get me to donate to those funds, and I said "If I was going to donate anywhere I would donate to the mosque, for Islam" and she didn't listen she just kept fucking talkin... blah, blah, blah, blah... but I listened to her cause she was cute, then slammed the door in her face and gave no money.

Doggystylin

« Reply #11 on: May 14, 2002, 11:36:46 AM »

Yeah it's funny, some fine ass chinese girl came to my doorstep trying to get me to donate to those funds, and I said "If I was going to donate anywhere I would donate to the mosque, for Islam" and she didn't listen she just kept fucking talkin... blah, blah, blah, blah... but I listened to her cause she was cute, then slammed the door in her face and gave no money.

LMAO......

Quakaveli

« Reply #12 on: April 30, 2003, 01:56:41 AM »
the conflict in India/Pakistan is the blame of all parties, but this is plain stupid, i apologize on behalf of all muslims, we dont force conversions, that is so against Islam........ :-/

well then the majority, or at least a big portion, of muslims in the world have been converted against Islam  ::)

Quakaveli

« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2003, 01:59:32 AM »

;D

Hey, better than making them pay extra taxes for the rest of their lives, Id say

TheSheriff

Re:Another reason why Sikhs,muslims and Hindus hate..
« Reply #14 on: April 30, 2003, 07:10:32 AM »
Yeah, organized religion tends to make its followers turn insane and suck. Big whoop. Evangelists, yeniceri collectors (which sitll goes on), etc, they all crazy ass motherfuckers.