Author Topic: shit...lil jon is starting to grow on me  (Read 788 times)

.:Hercy Buggz:.

• The Soul Brotha
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Time For Sumthin New
Re:shit...lil jon is starting to grow on me
« Reply #30 on: February 29, 2004, 10:19:26 PM »
^^^Snoop liked him enough to make a track with him.
Whatever buddy  ::), you think cuz Snoop made a track with Lil Jon that I would like him right?  Sure  ::)

Lil Jon sucks, period.

I dont like when lil Jon is screaming but u cant hate on ''I dont Give a Fuck'' this shit is fucking tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight....and for that other dude that dont bump ''yeah'' when its bumpin in the club u got a problem I guess

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #31 on: February 29, 2004, 10:41:32 PM »
i like some ofr his beats

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #32 on: February 29, 2004, 11:39:01 PM »
lil john is fuckin sick i dont care what anyone says i mean shit everytime im in the club all i hear is lil john shit and i dont mind at all his beats be tearing up the club....especially YEAH right now.....fuckin usher over the lil john beat is fuckin tight in my opinion and obviously it also feels like that for every girl in the club cause that is def a club banger...if you dont think so then you need to start going out to the club......cause obviously you havent gone out to a club

Don Breezio

« Reply #33 on: February 29, 2004, 11:40:54 PM »
man i totally agree on that usher shit...i bump that song atleast a few times a day...usher sounds dope, lil jons beat is hot, and luda rips the shit out of it.

On The Edge of Insanity

« Reply #34 on: March 01, 2004, 04:38:39 AM »
lil john is fuckin sick i dont care what anyone says i mean shit everytime im in the club all i hear is lil john shit and i dont mind at all his beats be tearing up the club....especially YEAH right now.....fuckin usher over the lil john beat is fuckin tight in my opinion and obviously it also feels like that for every girl in the club cause that is def a club banger...if you dont think so then you need to start going out to the club......cause obviously you havent gone out to a club

I go to the club all the time, and for me "Yeah" is alright for about a minute but then the rhythm wears very thin, you then spend another minute and a half waiting for Luda to come in and pretty much save the track. I'm not saying that the girls don't love it, and that I don't dance to it if I got a dope girl dancing with me, but that its the sort of track that is gonna annoy me after a while every time they play it like Luda " Stand Up" did after about two weeks of hearing it in clubs. Its gonna become the "lets go and get another drink" track for me.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #35 on: March 01, 2004, 07:28:33 PM »
Girls like Nelly and Murphy Lee too...Does that make their shit fuckin awesome?

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #36 on: March 01, 2004, 07:33:56 PM »

No, I refuse to dance to Nelly or Murphy lee tracks, drinks are free in TJ, time for another Gin n Juice during that shit

-KIDRENEGADE-

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #37 on: March 01, 2004, 08:02:11 PM »
not really makes them fuckin awsome but it does make it a club banger.....plain and simple if a song gets a club going then its a club banger....
« Last Edit: March 01, 2004, 08:02:43 PM by E. J. Rizo »

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #38 on: March 01, 2004, 08:39:38 PM »
not really makes them fuckin awsome but it does make it a club banger.....plain and simple if a song gets a club going then its a club banger....

Okay, but it doesn't make it good...PeACe

Trizz

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Cant spell the West wit out the ES
« Reply #39 on: March 02, 2004, 08:07:52 AM »
true doesnt make it good but it makes the artist richer
cause people will buy it for parties and djs will get it for clubs and shows

And lil Jon owns you

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!