Author Topic: Yer so I got a verbal warning from college for..  (Read 300 times)

Suffice

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
  • Ain't no motherfuckin' llama!
Re:Yer so I got a verbal warning from college for..
« Reply #25 on: March 03, 2004, 04:15:08 PM »
that's just fucking ridiculous. That shit happens in ELEMENTARY school, not even High school or anything. I feel your frustration, the administration in the education system thinks everybody needs protection. Anyway, i just don't understand if the guy didn't think it was bullying, why are u getting punished? that's fuckin stooooopid
"You only live once, you might as well die now" - Slim Shady (RIP)

bez

« Reply #26 on: March 03, 2004, 04:37:08 PM »
Exactly man, I badly wanna go into college tommorrow and say sum shit.  I really dont think its fair for me to get a verbal warning on my record when the boy ain't even complanied about it.  I think its a load of bullshit.  Ok I tease him a bit but never in a million years do I bully him.

To all the people who replied in this thread with dumbass comment FUCK U, aint you got sumit better to do than say shit in which is a serious post from my point of view.  Even you S.G.V, fuck you.....I know your only kidding and shit but who the fuck are you to say shit about the people I know....did I ever say anything about you fucking that fat bitch pink?? FUCK no, so go fuck yourself man.

I got alot of my mind lately and this just adds to the pressure that I am already under and motherfuckers come into the thread and talk fucking bullshit.  U don't like me, dont come into the thread, you dont respect me, dont come into the fucking thread.....you fucking hate me, don't fucking reply in my fucking thread....go do something better with your time you bunch of fucking ignorant pricks.

Trauma-san

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #27 on: March 03, 2004, 05:21:08 PM »
There you go bullying again.  

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #28 on: March 03, 2004, 07:20:56 PM »
LMMFAO! This thread is classic!!

bez

MANBEARPIG.

• Habitual Line-Stepper
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Offline Offline
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2004, 10:13:03 AM »
I'm sorry but I see what your saying bout the BS thing but that post was some funny shit.

See if u can have the kid ask if the warning can be lifted since it was initially him who was the "victim".

-KIDRENEGADE-