Author Topic: WHO R U? (everyone come in here and formally introduce yourself)  (Read 2213 times)

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
Re:WHO R U? (everyone come in here and formally introduce yourself)
« Reply #60 on: April 06, 2004, 10:11:29 AM »
lol who tha fuc is dirty red? 33 posts and talkin shit? some alias maybe?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #61 on: April 06, 2004, 12:42:13 PM »
lol who tha fuc is dirty red? 33 posts and talkin shit? some alias maybe?

Ruthless G.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Lil' Mama

• Lil Geezy
  • I'm the Baddest Bitch!!!!
« Reply #62 on: April 07, 2004, 11:45:56 AM »
Hey peoples Im dumb ass new but anyways I aint finna tell my life story like everybody else did yaddamean but anyways my name is Lil' Mama, Im 19, from the Bay Area and that's all yall really nedd to know feel me?? My pic is in my profile (I hate it)...
This is my gurl Goapele reppin' the Bay, check her out she is dumb ass clean!!!!! Check out her CD "even Closer".... :tu

Diabolical

« Reply #63 on: April 07, 2004, 12:51:14 PM »
a town called Stevenston to be exact

Thats not far from me i think, I live just outside Ayr. 8)

hector

« Reply #64 on: April 07, 2004, 02:13:36 PM »
Hey peoples Im dumb ass new but anyways I aint finna tell my life story like everybody else did yaddamean but anyways my name is Lil' Mama, Im 19, from the Bay Area and that's all yall really nedd to know feel me?? My pic is in my profile (I hate it)...

you hit the dumb ass part right on point.

MANBEARPIG.

« Reply #65 on: April 07, 2004, 06:04:02 PM »
Hey peoples Im dumb ass...

thats all I heard

-KIDRENEGADE-

Leggy Hendrix

« Reply #66 on: April 08, 2004, 07:22:14 AM »
a town called Stevenston to be exact

Thats not far from me i think, I live just outside Ayr. 8)

small world, i used to live in Ayr   ;D

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/LllJK5DjofM</a><a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/g7DMeTPvZCs</a> <a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30" target="_blank" class="new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/yRfQGXFRr30</a>

dude im baning you mother over here in eu. but im not a white,brown,black,yellow etc. im your nightmare

Don Seer

« Reply #67 on: April 08, 2004, 07:29:59 AM »
ok obviously half of you cant read..

since i'm not planning on coming at rodzilla, or anyone else sideways for that matter i dont have to post up my credentials.

OG 'Seer WCC GC and i'm out.. cuz  :D

smerlus

« Reply #68 on: April 08, 2004, 08:11:04 AM »
HI my name is jacob

I work at Mc Donald's as one of the Swing Managers,and all i basically do for 8 hours is count money, tell people what to do, and flirt with girls

yeah all the girls I know fuckin dig the fast food employees.  what more could you ask for in a man, then to have a job at micky D'z.

why ya gotta lie dude?  ain't no fuckin dude workin at mcdonalds flirtin wit no one, unless they fat and tryna get a free cheesburger.

if i was 22 you'd have a point, but i'm 18 and most girls my age are either in the same possition as me or looking to be......besides i'm a manager i don't flip burgers

clown me now but by the time i'm your age i'll be making more than you

right...I'm glad you know not only how much money I make, but also you can tell the future.  You could be dead by the time your my age dude, don't talk about shit ya don't know about.  and again, I ain't seein no 18 year old girls flirtin wit no fast food worker unless they are fat and lookin for a free greasy meal.

you make one hell of an arguement  :D

hector

« Reply #69 on: April 08, 2004, 12:26:28 PM »
^^^^ Jake don't think so.  You know all those classy fine as fuck girls that come into Mcdonalds and get a few big mac's and couple things of fries, yeah he pimps them.  Its actually the fast food that gives these girls their great figure.  And once they walk in and see Jake with his Top Dogg job as Manager at McDonalds, they can do nothing but resist him.  So then he takes them home and fucks while listening to The Next Episode OG on his one of a kind special edition Doggystyle cd.

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2004, 03:43:39 PM »
Ruthless G?? YEA RITE......U gotta be kiddin......

ayy lil mama wat city u from?

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

T-Dogg

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #71 on: April 10, 2004, 09:35:10 AM »
 Hello......My name is Sampo and I live in Vantaa, Finland.

Damn! Another Finnish dude! I had no idea.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2004, 09:36:52 AM by T-Dogg »

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #72 on: April 10, 2004, 02:47:51 PM »
^^^^ Jake don't think so.  You know all those classy fine as fuck girls that come into Mcdonalds and get a few big mac's and couple things of fries, yeah he pimps them.  Its actually the fast food that gives these girls their great figure.  And once they walk in and see Jake with his Top Dogg job as Manager at McDonalds, they can do nothing but resist him.  So then he takes them home and fucks while listening to The Next Episode OG on his one of a kind special edition Doggystyle cd.

see man you'd have an argument here if i was 22 and wasn't in college....the fact still remains that i'm a teenager still making just as much if not more than most of this board for going around talking to people and counting registers. After all arn't you the dude who's a failed business man/mover who can't even afford moving trucks.........hmmmm let's weigh this here

who's a girl going to go after....

dragoncox-a synical , hateful, unsuccessful mover, who has no real future who sits on a message board and argues with teenagers, because moving old women's furniture is all he's good at.

or

big jake-a 19 year old Business Administrations student , who when he graduates will be making around 58$ an hour starting off at Hocking Denten& Palmquist (an accounting agency i'm interning at for the next 3 summers) in 3 or 4 years , who already drives a pimped out ride, licks pussy , and is just a lil bit handsome (just a liiiiiiil bit) ....MC Donald's is a temporary possition homeboy, and if i can pull girls at a relatively shitty job now, ooooh i can't WAIT till i graduate college.

i ain't braggin or nothing....but damn i'm glad i'm not you

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #73 on: April 10, 2004, 02:51:13 PM »
ok obviously half of you cant read..

hey i resent that ....because i DO plan on coming at rod sideways ,lol

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Don Seer

« Reply #74 on: April 10, 2004, 02:57:46 PM »
i did say half :P