Poll

Who is a better president

Bush
3 (18.8%)
Clinton
13 (81.3%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Author Topic: Bush vs. Clinton  (Read 399 times)

Montana00

Re:Bush vs. Clinton
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2004, 10:38:07 AM »
but those 2 wars had nothing to do with bin laden or terrorism.

and its true. our borders are no more safer. our airports are no more safer.

just recently FBI tested airport security. they got through detection ACTUAL weapons (i think it was a 9mm pistol) and some sort of small bomb.

i am 99% sure that al queda will never use planes again. there going to try something else, but the fact remains. We havent even secured something (airports) that we know are vulnerable.

its soooooo easy to commit a terrorist attack on our country, and these are the problems we need to adress. Bush does not seem to care about this. The Cia is all worried about cathing these 7 possible terrorists. Ok thats cool and all, but what if someone different tries these attacks. Our we safe? NO

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2004, 11:11:18 AM »
ok put another way america has alot more enemies

its excessive use of cluster and other large bombs (ok america has for years but maybe a policy change is in order?) in iraq and afganistan have caused extemely high civillian casualties no matter how accurate they are it doesn't provide justification to wipe out whole villages. it may protect our troops but is it justified? not to mentiion we are still putting uranium the bombs we drop! proved by the second round of gulf war syndrome. all it does is promote hatred against us in countrys we are at war with. using these kinda of tactics our enimies are forced to use guerilla tactics as they have no chance facing an army like that head on, this has then turned into weston civillians helping to rebuild the countries being targeted due to their affiliation with the occupying nations.

guantimo bay, blatent abuse of human rights for the whole world to see from a country who considers themselves as a poineer in the human rights field. also does any remember that white american who didn't go there but to an american prison instead, just proves america don't class people from the middle east equal to white people.

not to mention all the terrorists attacks around the world we have seen. ppl are scared to fly, they are scared away from alot more places around the world and there is alot more unease.

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

Montana00

« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2004, 11:27:46 AM »
Bush has got to be the most hated president ever. To the world and to our own country. He's the butt of every joke. He's protested against (well what hes doing not necesarily him) around the world. I mean just search google for his name. 75% of the sites are hate sites (Bush is a monkey, Republicans against bush, Anti Bush, Bush in 30 seconds, 1000 reasons to hate bush, etc)

i honestly cant think of anyone who was hated more.

Sikotic™

« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2004, 01:28:24 PM »
Clinton is a man of peace

Bush is a man of war

That's why I'd pick Clinton over Bush anyday.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Don Rizzle

• Capo Di Tutti Capi
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2004, 05:09:02 AM »
what i can't understand is why a country with 200 odd million people can't come up with a viable presidential candidate

iraq would just get annexed by iran

That would be a great solution.  If Iran and the majority of Iraqi's are pleased with it, then why shouldn't they do it?

...'BfCfC'...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2004, 12:33:33 PM »
CLINTON  ;D