Author Topic: the game:2003/2004(rest in piss)  (Read 1852 times)

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
the game:2003/2004(rest in piss)
« on: June 26, 2004, 05:59:14 PM »
haha @ budden endin this lames career before it even got started. that nigga budden is on his grizzly, for real. 3-0 already, and all game has to show for it is his appearance on a dating game.;D
the game holds zero weight now. why you think they can't market his fake ass to the westcoast?
gettin shot doesn't make you gangsta! "real g's dont wear titty and tongue rings"-kam
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

We Fly High

Re: the game:2003/2004(rest in piss)
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2004, 06:05:47 PM »
wait thie game has a tongue ring?

eS El Duque

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2004, 06:13:05 PM »
:S? link to the diss? or whats it called so i can search on irc heh

Que (signing off)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Im out for the summer. See you all in the winter!
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2004, 06:16:48 PM »
If Game wasnt on G Unit, there is no way Dre would drop him on Aftermath. So hes got hope of an album there. If not im sure Suge would snatch him  ;D

http://www.audiohosting.org
incredible audio hosting deal and offers for mp3/wma/mpeg/etc. hosting for unsigned artists and record companies.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2004, 07:57:37 PM »
yeah, that faggot was on a show called change of heart and he was rockin some slacks w/ a tongue ring and blonde streaks in his hair. nigga is on somethin sweet, man. this fool even lied about his age before sayin he was 19 when hes really in his 20's. the disses are called game over, big shot, and heartbeatology.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Lincoln

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The best in the game today....Black Jack Johnson
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2004, 07:59:35 PM »
LOL @ a tongue ring.

Most hip-hop is now keyboard driven, because the majority of hip-hop workstations have loops and patches that enable somebody with marginal skills to put tracks together,...

Unfortunately, most hip-hop artists gravitated towards the path of least resistance by relying on these pre-set patches. As a result, electric guitar and real musicians became devalued, and a lot of hip-hop now sounds the same.

Paris

Jome

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2004, 09:56:37 PM »
According to The Game, he had a tongue ring because it was "in" at the time, and he denies the streaks..
He said he went on "Change of heart" with 2 beautiful bitches, and went home with 1 of them and fucked the shit out of her.

I think he posted it up on his website or somewhere..

eS El Duque

« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2004, 10:10:18 PM »
big shots and game over got nice beats so he comes of nice on his disses...

btw...anyone know the name of the new song by Game..200 bars and somthin?

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2004, 10:11:43 PM »
funny

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2004, 10:22:11 PM »
yeah last year Game said he was 21 the on his website he said he 24 and that his label told him to lie about his age for the age-range of his fan base.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2004, 10:56:02 PM »
yeah, that faggot was on a show called change of heart and he was rockin some slacks w/ a tongue ring and blonde streaks in his hair. nigga is on somethin sweet, man. this fool even lied about his age before sayin he was 19 when hes really in his 20's. the disses are called game over, big shot, and heartbeatology.

Can someone hook me up wit bigshot and heartbeatology pleaze

Gameover was a pretty tight diss imo

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

DAYUM

« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2004, 11:39:22 PM »
damn he got the game good on this one...

only fags wear tongue rings where i come from

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2004, 08:51:27 AM »
haha @ all the g-unit stans catchin feelings and givin me negative karma cause their mans got served by a broke recoverin crack addict who rolls in a bucket. ;D i forgot to mention this homo was also wearin colored contacts. he was tryin to save face by sayin his slacks were really khakis.
"we dont believe you, you need more people". shit is disgustin.

Bomb-A®

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2004, 09:11:54 AM »
its a shame that with all the new talent on the west coast this fool is getting all the attention. fuck the tongue ring, he can't rap. he doesnt live up to the hype around him.

peace
« Last Edit: June 27, 2004, 09:21:06 AM by there's A-BOMB in the building! »

187Proof

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2004, 09:16:45 AM »
Please tell me you guys are joking when you say that Joe Buddens murdered Game with the freestyles? Have u not heard ANY of Game's freeystyles? "200 Bars & Runnin" ring a bell? Dude rapped for 9 1/2 minutes...that's more lyrics right there than Joe Buddens has put together in all his freestyles dissing Game. I know just cuz you have more lyrics doesn't nessicarly make you a better rapper, but in this case Game is obviously the best. It's not just a westcoast thing....if you listen to DJ Clue, DJ Whoo-Kid, DJ Kay-Slay, etc, etc....they've all pointed out that Game has def brought the most heat so far, and I agree with them 100%!