Author Topic: 3 turkish hostages are going to be beheaded  (Read 1029 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Re: 3 turkish hostages are going to be beheaded
« Reply #45 on: June 30, 2004, 01:16:56 PM »
i made a specfic reference to Middle Easterns, not all Muslims.

The point you are trying to make makes no sense. Please Try Again. This is a recording.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

smerlus

« Reply #46 on: June 30, 2004, 11:54:53 PM »
i made a specfic reference to Middle Easterns, not all Muslims.

The point you are trying to make makes no sense. Please Try Again. This is a recording.

you said point out where you said "we" wanted to kill you all and "we" can include you and another person or you and middle easterners, or you and all muslims....they are all "we's" so you did say it

there you go...case closed, court ajourned...you're guilty

eNgIeS

« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2004, 01:13:08 AM »
2. Syxx u dumb monkey. WHEN 81% OF AMERICANS BELIEVE SADDAM HUSSEIN IS BEHIND 9/11, THEN DAMN FUCKIN RIGHT THEIR THE STUPIDEST PEOPLE IN THE FUCKIN WORLD. I mean seriously, the American public are fuckin sheep. Ditch the bias, and the political correctness, and see for ya damn self.
If they werent stupid, they would be expressing outrage at all the bullshit theyre govt dragged them into.

1) nice to see you still cant have a debate without turning to childish insults. You are among the biggest hypocrites I've seen you complain about people doing the same things you do yourself

2) I've never seen that poll, & i'm sure that doesnt represent all of USA. I doubt they asked every single american that question. Whoever voted that Saddam did is a dickhead, not Americans. Just as say HYPOTHETICALLY SPEAKING if 75% of Iraqi's are terrorists (i am not saying that at all i dissagree with the statement), doesnt mean Iraqi's are automatically terrorists. People should be judged on whatthey do as an individual, not put into a big stereo type

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: July 02, 2004, 10:50:23 PM »
No, you fuckin monkey, i insult u because you goofs dont get the message., If a hoe wants to hoe, let her hoe. If a dumb ass wants to post nonsense, treat him like a dumb ass.

Again, with all the shit done by the Americans, your main grievance is that I called Americans stupid. And  then the bandwagon will start that Tech is a crazy terrorist, ignore the lies he says. For three fuckin years, u idiot god damn sheep dont get it.

I will bet yall $500 that Jake and Trauma have learned nothing or made no attempt to do some indepedent research over the last three years here on wcc. Still towing the establishment iline.

The American public woke up to 9/11 misguided, angry, hurt and confused. Its swinging every thing in sight. 9/11 woke u up because it was the first time america felt the consequence of its actions in a major way domesticallly. But dont forget, yall was asleep. Alot of shit yall dont know about, and are so brainwashed that u will never make an attempt to learn something.

9/11 turned alot of these pricks into foreign policy experts. 9/11 was a historic event, look at the historic context. It was a political event, study your govts intl political policies. Thats the thing, none of your motherfuckers know anything about foriegn policy, intl relations nothing. 9/11 doesnt give u a pass like that. Thats why  I punk yall and dismiss u and insult u, not because i have nothing to say. or i want to change the topic. The people here who dont get punked are the people who i respect.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

eNgIeS

« Reply #49 on: July 05, 2004, 12:41:23 AM »
It stupid what i say is it? No it isnt, just because we dissagree on something doesnt make me "dumb" or mean you should insult me

assholes are like opinions everyone has one, you just cant handle that i pulled your card. You are a hypocrite, i've stated my reasons, yet you go off topic talking about how they were asleep when 9/11 happened. If you were right, you would be able to refute what I have said, but the proof is in the pudding because there many quotes on this forum where you can see yourself telling Trauma or whoever else off for stereotyping all iraqi's & muslims, but as I said, you do it yourself, you do it to American's.

You place all americans under one umbrella & say they are all dumb. Trauma & CWalker & whoever else say "all muslims are people of hate & terrorists". Please tell me the difference between what you did & what they did. You say you have reasons "ohh coz they woke up on 9/11 confused & started swinging at everyone" Yes i'm sure the actions of the president & his decision makers suddenly makes all Americans dumb.

The simplle fact is what you said was not true, just as what they say about all muslims being terrorists, is not true

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #50 on: July 05, 2004, 04:07:36 PM »
Are you still crying because I called Americans stupid?

Shit, I made fun of u once and youre wet. People here have been gettin clowned for years, but they man up and accept it. Shit, I caught it from time to time too. Why are you so hurt?

- Lewis Carroll

eNgIeS

« Reply #51 on: July 06, 2004, 03:18:39 AM »

Shit, I made fun of u once and youre wet. People here have been gettin clowned for years, but they man up and accept it. Shit, I caught it from time to time too. Why are you so hurt?

& there you go again. Can you not have a discussion without immature insults. Yeah sure i'm full of tears because some guy has shown he is a hypocrite on the internet LOL!

So yeah, no tears on this end, just pointing out you being a hypocrite, & no its not because you're a muslim there has actually been things you have said that I have aggreed with, but then you just go & ruin it with your childish behavior & acting like the exact people you tell off on here for doing the same thing you yourself do

xxnadyaxx

« Reply #52 on: July 20, 2004, 09:01:50 AM »
the turkish people must not be muslim other wise they wouldnt think twice about cutting off a fellow muslims head   

bastards
omg how dumb r the ppl who post on here im turkish and 99% of the turkish people ARE muslims how ever TRUE muslims don't go around beheading other muslims so ur comment was the biggest load of bullshit ive ever read  :) DUH.

GoodLuvn169

« Reply #53 on: July 20, 2004, 05:20:21 PM »

& there you go again. Can you not have a discussion without immature insults. Yeah sure i'm full of tears because some guy has shown he is a hypocrite on the internet LOL!

So yeah, no tears on this end, just pointing out you being a hypocrite, & no its not because you're a muslim there has actually been things you have said that I have aggreed with, but then you just go & ruin it with your childish behavior & acting like the exact people you tell off on here for doing the same thing you yourself do
I find his immature insults rather entertaining