Author Topic: Who will win the NBA title next year (for real)?  (Read 1044 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re: Who will win the NBA title next year (for real)?
« Reply #60 on: July 29, 2004, 05:42:34 AM »
If the Spurs just lost Tony Parker, I doubt you'd lose hope...Kobe Bryant has been the leader ever since Shaq got old & lazy...I'm not blind, Lakers winning the Championship isn't an unreasonable prediction...PeACe

Kobe wasnt the leader man. He was just the one looking for all the attention. That doesnt make him the leader, just a spoiled little brat that cant handle playing his ROLE.

I always hear you talking about how Kobe looks for attention, and how he's not a leader...You're most definitely a hater...Show me proof of Kobe looking for attention... And how is he not a leader when all his teamates have praised him and said they've learned from him one time or another?...Shaq is the one who left, right? It looks like Shaq's the one who wanted the attention...He couldn't handle Kobe getting all the spotlight and attention from Jerry Buss & Mitch Kupchak...Kobe is one of the greatest players to ever play the game...You're just a hater on a message board who can't get his facts straight...End of story.

Yeah, and Shaq's teammates praised him too. Duncans Teammates praise him. Garnetts praise him. Its called knowing your position on the team. If a role player doesnt get along with a star...the role player goes. You ride Kobe's dick so unbelievably. I would have to say you are BY FAR the biggest dick rider in the world. You should definetely put on a kobe jersey, a skirt, and get some pom poms. Like i said, Kobe has never been MVP...and id be surprised if he ever is lol. MAYBE he has a shot this year cus he can shoot EVERY SINGLE time down the floor like he wants, and try to score his 30-35 points a game that he wants. Meanwhile, his team will lose. Thats a leader huh? Youre so blind its ridiculous. Your team is OBVIOUSLY (to any person who doesnt have Kobe's dick down their throat) worse then last year. Considerably worse. And the worst part is, they are leaving the team in Kobe's hands. He's the only veteran in the game, that isnt mature enough to run a team.  If you cant see that taking Shaq OFF the team, makes them weaker...then you know even less about basketball then i thought you did.

As for Kobe bein one of the best of all time....yeah, he's definetely one of the top 50 of all time...or so. He hasnt proved anything yet.

You can say I'm a Kobe dickrider, and I can say you're a Kobe hater...I mean, look how much you hate on the guy, it's unbelievable...Even people who hate Kobe admit he's the best in the league right now...And Kobe is anything but inconsistent...You better check yourself man, because you sound stupid...PeACe

thats all you came back with? Who sounds stupid? lol. Who are the people that hate kobe that say he's the best in the game? lolol. Did you even watch last season? Did you see the MVP race? I mean come on. The only reason he received more sportcenter coverage then Shaq, was because he cheated on his wife and possibly raped somebody. Its good to be a fan of the guy. But be real. 95% of the people on this board who think he's the top player in the game, are Laker fans. And if he would have left instead of Shaq, you guys would be dickriding Shaq and saying Kobe was overrated lol. Youre such hypocrits. The man is good, obviously...but he has done NOTHING to prove himself the best player in the game. He's won some rings, while playing under Phil Jackson who damn near always wins, and along side Shaq who made Kobe's game better. He has done NOTHING on his own. I repeat...NOTHING. Duncan and Garnett both have excelled while being the only go to guy on their teams. Duncan winning 2 championships that way. Kobe, has been the sidekick But somehow, to you...that makes him the best? LOL.

Smoke

« Reply #61 on: July 29, 2004, 05:56:26 AM »
Please stop. Lakers can arrive 1st, 4th, 6th, out the playoffs. They are a completely new team, you cant judge them till they start the season.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #62 on: July 29, 2004, 01:24:27 PM »
If the Spurs just lost Tony Parker, I doubt you'd lose hope...Kobe Bryant has been the leader ever since Shaq got old & lazy...I'm not blind, Lakers winning the Championship isn't an unreasonable prediction...PeACe

Kobe wasnt the leader man. He was just the one looking for all the attention. That doesnt make him the leader, just a spoiled little brat that cant handle playing his ROLE.

I always hear you talking about how Kobe looks for attention, and how he's not a leader...You're most definitely a hater...Show me proof of Kobe looking for attention... And how is he not a leader when all his teamates have praised him and said they've learned from him one time or another?...Shaq is the one who left, right? It looks like Shaq's the one who wanted the attention...He couldn't handle Kobe getting all the spotlight and attention from Jerry Buss & Mitch Kupchak...Kobe is one of the greatest players to ever play the game...You're just a hater on a message board who can't get his facts straight...End of story.

Yeah, and Shaq's teammates praised him too. Duncans Teammates praise him. Garnetts praise him. Its called knowing your position on the team. If a role player doesnt get along with a star...the role player goes. You ride Kobe's dick so unbelievably. I would have to say you are BY FAR the biggest dick rider in the world. You should definetely put on a kobe jersey, a skirt, and get some pom poms. Like i said, Kobe has never been MVP...and id be surprised if he ever is lol. MAYBE he has a shot this year cus he can shoot EVERY SINGLE time down the floor like he wants, and try to score his 30-35 points a game that he wants. Meanwhile, his team will lose. Thats a leader huh? Youre so blind its ridiculous. Your team is OBVIOUSLY (to any person who doesnt have Kobe's dick down their throat) worse then last year. Considerably worse. And the worst part is, they are leaving the team in Kobe's hands. He's the only veteran in the game, that isnt mature enough to run a team.  If you cant see that taking Shaq OFF the team, makes them weaker...then you know even less about basketball then i thought you did.

As for Kobe bein one of the best of all time....yeah, he's definetely one of the top 50 of all time...or so. He hasnt proved anything yet.

You can say I'm a Kobe dickrider, and I can say you're a Kobe hater...I mean, look how much you hate on the guy, it's unbelievable...Even people who hate Kobe admit he's the best in the league right now...And Kobe is anything but inconsistent...You better check yourself man, because you sound stupid...PeACe

thats all you came back with? Who sounds stupid? lol. Who are the people that hate kobe that say he's the best in the game? lolol. Did you even watch last season? Did you see the MVP race? I mean come on. The only reason he received more sportcenter coverage then Shaq, was because he cheated on his wife and possibly raped somebody. Its good to be a fan of the guy. But be real. 95% of the people on this board who think he's the top player in the game, are Laker fans. And if he would have left instead of Shaq, you guys would be dickriding Shaq and saying Kobe was overrated lol. Youre such hypocrits. The man is good, obviously...but he has done NOTHING to prove himself the best player in the game. He's won some rings, while playing under Phil Jackson who damn near always wins, and along side Shaq who made Kobe's game better. He has done NOTHING on his own. I repeat...NOTHING. Duncan and Garnett both have excelled while being the only go to guy on their teams. Duncan winning 2 championships that way. Kobe, has been the sidekick But somehow, to you...that makes him the best? LOL.

Dude, just stop...You're a hater...If Duncan was in the situation Kobe was in, he wouldn't even be playing this season, let alone be returning from a court cases to put up 40 points or more...Come on man, you really haven't watched Kobe play...PeACe

-KuNiVaA-

• Lil Geezy
  • Belizean Pride!
« Reply #63 on: August 05, 2004, 10:14:15 PM »
Kobe is one of the greatest players to ever play the game????????

after this comment, this guy's comments should be completely disregarded, kobe has not been in the league long enough to even be considered amongst any of the NBA's 50 elite players.. sure he is building up to greatness but has not achieved anything yet.  First of all, during the Laker's three peat SHAQ was the only individual on the Lakers that receieved MVP honors, once from the leauge and three times in the championship.
Sure the Lakers are championship contenders because right now in the leauge, its pretty much up for grabs, with all the swaps and changes.  Most likely though, i think the DETROIT PISTONS will repeat not solely on the fact they won it last year but because of the intensity and desire they brought to the final game, they just completely blew the lakers out of the water who had the two of the top 10 players in the game as of right now plus two hall of famers..
honorable mentions would be new york, houston, miami, la laker, minnesota, san antonio
"Aiyyo, you betta flee Hobbes, or get your head flown three blocks, L keep rapper's hearts pumpin like Reeboks" - Big L

Smoke

« Reply #64 on: August 06, 2004, 06:56:17 AM »
plus two hall of famers..

3 with Phil. 8)

Da WCC Hopar!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love to see her walk off!
« Reply #65 on: August 06, 2004, 03:31:17 PM »
wit all the fuckin new trades goin on aint no tellin who is ganna win

but from west i wood say lakers or timbs

form the east i wood say i dont no maybe miami

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #66 on: August 06, 2004, 04:44:42 PM »
Kobe has been one of the best players out for sometime now, and the past 2 years has out scored Shaq on the Lakers team, and in 2002-2003 Kobe was I think second in scoring, with Shaq on his team. Kobe is the man, and should be respected as such. People can hate all they want, but the fact is Kobe can flat out play ball, DayGo likes compare skill levels of people (the stupit Shaq vs. Duncan argument) well not even DayGo can denie that Kobe is the most skilled player out there today. His head sometimes clashes with people, but Kobe has way more skillz than Duncan... lol.

Smoke

« Reply #67 on: August 06, 2004, 05:48:50 PM »
Kobe has been one of the best players out for sometime now, and the past 2 years has out scored Shaq on the Lakers team, and in 2002-2003 Kobe was I think second in scoring, with Shaq on his team. Kobe is the man, and should be respected as such. People can hate all they want, but the fact is Kobe can flat out play ball, DayGo likes compare skill levels of people (the stupit Shaq vs. Duncan argument) well not even DayGo can denie that Kobe is the most skilled player out there today. His head sometimes clashes with people, but Kobe has way more skillz than Duncan... lol.

Well.. Duncan can be stopped easly. Just check Italian zone press defence. If you double him European style, for sure you can stop him. Kobe? You can triple him, but no, you cant stop him. Only player who can defend him is Prince from Pistons. In fact Pistons won the title.