Author Topic: tha SADDEST picture in the world.  (Read 1488 times)

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
Re: tha SADDEST picture in the world.
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2004, 05:25:05 PM »
hmm...is it just me, or does that Vulture look JUST like George W Bush?
You are so ignorant it's not even funny.

Starvation and pure human emotion like this goes deeper than "politics" for 99.98% of humans. Sorry I can't say the same for you.

lol@ Engelwood speaking on something "deeper then politics". Youre hardly even a real person, when it comes to "human emotion". youre from the side that would kick this poor child to the side for fear that your tax dollars would go to helping him. So yes, if he happened to be laying on a can of oil, you OR George Bush would send the vultures.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2004, 08:32:51 PM »
it would have been the saddest picture in the world if we saw the Vulture beak deep into the kid. Either way, rip to the lil homey.
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Trauma-san

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2004, 08:35:34 PM »
You know, if I walked up on a vulture eating a kid, I wouldn't have taken the picture. 

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2004, 08:38:01 PM »
Str8 goods, I would. If a vulture finds grub, its finishing the damn thing off. Those motherfuckers dont have food fed to them. Taking a picture wont change shit except ya bank amount. Remember, you said u would "sell out" if you had a chance, no?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2004, 08:49:19 PM »
That's interesting how the guy took his own life after getting so much acknowledgement for the picture. I guess he couldn't live with himself for not helping the kid out.

yah, but im assuming he took more then just this ONE pic. He could have taken hundreds...thousands of pictures showing people suffering. This is just the one that got him recognition. So it might not have been this ONE picture that set him off.

Word. Just looking at that one picture depresses me so I couldn't imagine taking lots of those pictures.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Trauma-san

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2004, 09:32:21 PM »
Str8 goods, I would. If a vulture finds grub, its finishing the damn thing off. Those motherfuckers dont have food fed to them. Taking a picture wont change shit except ya bank amount. Remember, you said u would "sell out" if you had a chance, no?

Yeah, but I also qualified that by saying I'd do almost anything.

pappy

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2004, 09:45:18 PM »
im jus curious tho how do you kno he didnt help the kid out at all.  did he actually say he didnt.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2004, 10:05:54 PM »
Alright, I'll ask the question then.  Why was the guy such a prick he couldn't find the courage to help a kid who was in danger of being devoured?  I mean... EATEN, what the fuck?  Maybe I'm a little more brave than most people, but I don't think it takes much bravery to stand in the way of an animal trying to eat a live human being.  Maybe it's just me, seems like a simple choice, throw a rock @ the vulture, problem solved.  What a pussy. 

This coming from a man that's afraid to help his own mother. You ain't brave, I've been trying to say that people around the world live like this, and you always say that it's not our problem. Well what are we to do when millions of little kids are starving. I've said before, we need to find ways to help out people, we need to find ways to help them help themselves, Charity is not going to cut it, we don't have enough resources to supply the world, but we need to come together with the other nations in Europe, and Japan, and other developed nations, and find a way to help these people.

Woodrow

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2004, 10:41:45 PM »
lol@ Engelwood speaking on something "deeper then politics". Youre hardly even a real person, when it comes to "human emotion". youre from the side that would kick this poor child to the side for fear that your tax dollars would go to helping him. So yes, if he happened to be laying on a can of oil, you OR George Bush would send the vultures.
So you know me pretty well from over the internet hunh?

Just remember, you're the one who brought politics into this thread.

Fuck you.

eS El Duque

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2004, 10:45:15 PM »
 :(

Trauma-san

« Reply #25 on: July 22, 2004, 11:04:54 PM »
Alright, I'll ask the question then.  Why was the guy such a prick he couldn't find the courage to help a kid who was in danger of being devoured?  I mean... EATEN, what the fuck?  Maybe I'm a little more brave than most people, but I don't think it takes much bravery to stand in the way of an animal trying to eat a live human being.  Maybe it's just me, seems like a simple choice, throw a rock @ the vulture, problem solved.  What a pussy. 

This coming from a man that's afraid to help his own mother. You ain't brave, I've been trying to say that people around the world live like this, and you always say that it's not our problem. Well what are we to do when millions of little kids are starving. I've said before, we need to find ways to help out people, we need to find ways to help them help themselves, Charity is not going to cut it, we don't have enough resources to supply the world, but we need to come together with the other nations in Europe, and Japan, and other developed nations, and find a way to help these people.

O.K.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2004, 12:43:55 AM »

lol cus i assumed you "ignorant" over the internet before anyone mentioned anyone.

Woodrow

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2004, 12:47:21 AM »

lol cus i assumed you "ignorant" over the internet before anyone mentioned anyone.

Whatever.

Does anybody have anymore articles about this pic? I'd like to hear the full story about the guy that took it.  :-\

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #28 on: July 23, 2004, 12:55:20 AM »

Whatever.

Does anybody have anymore articles about this pic? I'd like to hear the full story about the guy that took it.  :-\

http://picturenet.co.za/photographers/kc/

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #29 on: July 23, 2004, 12:56:40 AM »

Whatever.

http://picturenet.co.za/photographers/kc/

ah shit, i just checked that...i dont think it has much on him there