Author Topic: Eminem Is A Better Producer Than Dr. Dre...  (Read 1504 times)

Murrow

Eminem Is A Better Producer Than Dr. Dre...
« on: October 01, 2002, 01:19:09 PM »
...@ the moment.

Face it, Dre is running low on his "2001" supply of beats.  He is obviously busy coming up with "Detox" beats and concepts.  This is why we aven't gotten anything spectacular from the usual Dr. Dre.  

Lets look @ this year:

"The Knoc" was a weak, poppy wannabe track that failed to get Knoc's lp out.

Dre's work on TES was nothing like what it was on MMLP.  "Business" is his dopest work yet this year.  The other two tracks are average.

His work on "Truthfully Speaking" was good.  "Push Play" was tight, "Jimmy" was average.  Although the "Addictive Remix" was the tightest of all.

"Miss You Remix" was prolly done in 10 minutes.  

Then Dre gave out a year and a half old track to Eve, "What."  "Satisfaction" is nice.  This will be a single, only Dre's third this year.  Again nothing banging like "Family Affair" from last year.

"What A Shame" and "Yo Ho" were again okay.

Now his stuff on Xzibit.  Again, nothing great.  It seems like I've heard "Choke Me, Spank Me" and Losin Your Mind" before.

ON THE OTHER HAND...

Em pumped out some sick ass beats this year.

"Without Me" was a huge hit, along with his album, which he did 90% of.  He hooked up Royce Da 5'9 and Xzibit wih bangers.

You also got "Loose Yourself" and the whole "8-Mile" deal along with 50 Cent.

Em is just getting better and better, and I think this year, Eminem has done a better job.

Em could destroy any rapper-producers like Jermaine Dupri, Timbaland and Irv Gotti for sure.

Wha ya think?

King-Suge

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 1000 plus posts under my belt..Its GOOD to be King
Re: Eminem Is A Better Producer Than Dr. Dre...
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2002, 01:21:13 PM »
...@ the moment.

Face it, Dre is running low on his "2001" supply of beats.  He is obviously busy coming up with "Detox" beats and concepts.  This is why we javen't gotten anything spectacular from the usual Dre.  

Lets look @ this year:

"The Knoc" was a weak, poppy wannbe track that failed to get Knoc's lp out.

Dre's work on TES was nothing like what it was on MMLP.  "Business" is his dopest work yet this year.  The other two tracks are average.

His work on "Truthfully Speaking" was good.  "Push Play" was tight, "Jimmy" was average.  Although the "Addictive Remix" was the tightest of all.

Then Dre gave out a year and a half old track to Eve, "What."  "Satisfaction" is nice.  This will be a single, only Dre's third this year.

Now his stuff on Xzibit.  Again, nothing great.  It seems like I've heard "Choke Me, Spank Me" and Losin Your Mind" before.

ON THE OTHER HAND...

"Without Me" was a huge hit, along with his album, which he did 90% of.  He hooked up Royce Da 5'9 and Xzibit wih bangers.

Em is just getting better and better, and I think this year, Eminem has done a better job.

Em could destroy an rapper-producers like Jermaine Dupri, Timbaland and Irv Gotti.

You sad pathetic cornball.  Even Eminem would laugh at you for making such a stupid comment.  This is what happens when you have Michael Jackson cock sucking, Star Wars obsessed dorks try to talk about the music industry.  Really sad, quite frankly.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »
I only gave you the crown, so I could shoot it off your fucking head-Suge

Refer to me as your highness or dont refer at all

The King is Eddie Winslow/Youre a modern day Urkel/Ill throw you in the pool and hide your pink snorkel.

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2002, 01:24:43 PM »
LMFAO!!!!
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

platinumk777

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2002, 01:27:15 PM »

You sad pathetic cornball.  Even Eminem would laugh at you for making such a stupid comment.  This is what happens when you have Michael Jackson cock sucking, Star Wars obsessed dorks try to talk about the music industry.  Really sad, quite frankly.

ooooooooh damn!!!

Murrow

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2002, 01:28:50 PM »

That is what I think, next time read through what I wrote instead of bashing me you dick faced, cumm guzzling sack of shit grease that has no friends.

Dre hasn't made a hit for anyone this year.  He failed with "The Knoc," he failed with "What A Shame" and I doubt he will make Eve more money like he did last year.

Look @ Eminem:

He blasted off with "Without Me" = HUGE

Then "Cleaning Out my Closet" which was another big hit.

He went 5X Platinum with minimal Dre help with an album he almost did on his own.

Now he's got another hit which he did with "Loose Yourself."

and Bitch-Suge...I don't even pay attention to Michael Jackson so sit on that shit and spin mutherfucker.

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2002, 01:46:58 PM »

Wha ya think?

wut I think is this is straight bullshit

The reason Eminem makes Hits is cuz it's HIM and he's successfull as fuck.
u don't wanna tell me Without Me is better than Buisness do u?

His first singles would be hits no matter what
Plus theres much girls that love the "funny" shit like Without Me but success doesn't mean shit, especially not in Ems case.
I don't say Em ain't got no skills, he got great skills but fact is that his hitsingles is anything but the greatest work of his albums.

He could destroy weak bitches like JD or Irv Gotti but not Timbaland.

Eminem going 5x latinum doesn't in ANY way mean he's good producer.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2002, 01:50:49 PM »
Murrow it's pretty obvious that makin a post like that u'll get shitted on

I don't consider Eminem a very great producer, but neither I think he's as wack as sum people say. Also I'm rather disappointed in Dre at the moment, so u ain't that wrong...still I wouldn't say Em's better

Great arguments u back ur oppinion up with ::)

DreDay

• Lil Geezy
  • Free Project Pat!!!!!
« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2002, 01:53:43 PM »
Yea,

I would also agree to some point.  Dre really hasn't been making beats that are supposed to be on his level and it seems as though EM keeps comin up with catchy shit constantly.  I really haven't felt any of Dre's production since 2001.  I'll wait for Detox to decide for sure.

DreDay

Murrow

« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2002, 02:00:13 PM »
Yea,

I would also agree to some point.  Dre really hasn't been making beats that are supposed to be on his level and it seems as though EM keeps comin up with catchy shit constantly.  I really haven't felt any of Dre's production since 2001.  I'll wait for Detox to decide for sure.

DreDay

Thank you.  Bitch-Suge doesn't even count cause he got no backup.

I'm talking about this year alone.  Em has come with the tight songs.  Dre hasn't been productive at all.  

I think "Without Me" is a good club banger.  His style is fresh.  Just peep "My Name."  I'm not even talking about sales either, it is just that EM is in overdrive making music fast, AND GOOD."  You know he is all over "8-Mile" and we'll hear him all over 50 Cent as well.

Alot of people shoudn't mash on me for this post seeing people saw me as a Dre dick rider many times.

lurk

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2002, 02:02:56 PM »
...@ the moment.

Face it, Dre is running low on his "2001" supply of beats.  He is obviously busy coming up with "Detox" beats and concepts.  This is why we aven't gotten anything spectacular from the usual Dr. Dre.  

Lets look @ this year:

"The Knoc" was a weak, poppy wannabe track that failed to get Knoc's lp out.

Then Dre gave out a year and a half old track to Eve, "What."  "Satisfaction" is nice.  This will be a single, only Dre's third this year.  Again nothing banging like "Family Affair" from last year.

ON THE OTHER HAND...

Em could destroy any rapper-producers like Jermaine Dupri, Timbaland and Irv Gotti for sure.

Wha ya think?

I agree to some extent, but after listening to "Choke Me, Spank Me" and "Addictive RMX" I disagree again ;D. Seriously, Em can't cope with Timbaland and JD. He still needs some time to find his own style. His beats are nice, but they sound like Dre clones.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #10 on: October 01, 2002, 02:03:10 PM »
eminem's product as a whole has been better yeah in the recent year and a half, but i would never say he's better than dre, becuase dre oversees and sweeks every beat to his liking

i'd give it until the end of the year until we see dre back on top again , you got to remember detox and oh my god are 2  very time consuming albums and all the beats out now are just rejects/leftovers that artists dre knows have heard and were willing to buy off him.

dre is still and will always be the better producer......it's just that your seeing more top grade product out from eminem right , dre'll release his top product soon and i garantee it'll be huge and every other person in the world will be on his sack again

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

D.R.E.-Dogg

« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2002, 02:03:35 PM »
Being dissappointed of Dre and not of Em doesn't in any way mean Ems betta.
U expect Dre to bring A-L-O-T betta production than u expect Em to.

lurk

« Reply #12 on: October 01, 2002, 02:04:00 PM »

now this is pathetic. I don't know how old you are but I hope you're under 15. If you are older than 16 you should think about counseling or vacation in a mental hospital.

Murrow

« Reply #13 on: October 01, 2002, 02:07:15 PM »

now this is pathetic. I don't know how old you are but I hope you're under 15. If you are older than 16 you should think about counseling or vacation in a mental hospital.

LoL

Murrow

« Reply #14 on: October 01, 2002, 02:08:31 PM »
I'm sure that once "Oh My God" and "Detox" roll around Dre will be refueled and will rise way above ANYONE.  I'm saying a the moment.