Author Topic: 1. Argentina, 2. Italy, 3. USA, 4. Lithuania (Greece 5th, Spain 7th, Serbia out)  (Read 299 times)

Smoke

So post your final comments about this Olympic tornament.

Italy is the surprise, hands down. I'm happy as fuck!! Great Argentina, great Lithuania. Spain is a very skilled team but, like France and Germany they lack of the killer instinct to win the game when they have to. But they are a young team. USA is the biggest disappointment.

Again, i'm happy as fuck! ;)

Nutty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Gotta laugh@ final standings.

Missed the buggers, I only caught the final of the women's bball, and that was a good game. Good on Argentina. Surprising results across the board.

Smoke

Manu Ginobili MVP.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
lol you put the REAL dream team up in that mix and US woulda had Gold.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Common sense.

Smoke

You know what? Matter of fact your "REAL" dream team didnt give a fuck about USA. So forget about it. You sent "THIS" dream team. Who lost 3 times (+1 in a friendly) in 2 weeks and arrived 3rd.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

You know what? Matter of fact your "REAL" dream team didnt give a fuck about USA. So forget about it. You sent "THIS" dream team. Who lost 3 times (+1 in a friendly) in 2 weeks and arrived 3rd.

Believe it or not, some of the players originally selected REALLY couldn't make it over to Athens this summer.

Smoke

Believe it or not, some of the players originally selected REALLY couldn't make it over to Athens this summer.

Like who?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Like who?

I don't wanna list all the players, and why they didn't show, but most of them had injuries and some had personal business to take care of (getting married, defending yourself in a rape case, etc.)...PeACe

Smoke

Getting married, c'mon!! An italian player got married 2 days before GAME 1 of the Olympics. You can get married in may, or june, or july. No lame excuses. Only Malone was injured. Maybe Kidd. And Kobe had personal problems. What about the others?

DirtySouth

Olympics is for gymnastics and swimming.