Author Topic: Jadakiss - the best rapper with wack albums.. ?  (Read 1143 times)

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Jadakiss - the best rapper with wack albums.. ?
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2004, 08:48:58 AM »
jada needs to stop being concerned with crossing over into the 13yo girl market, and concentrate on making music like the other members of  D-Block/LOX/whatever

The fact is the money is in the 13 year old market. Jadakiss would rather appeal to 20,000 13 yr olds than 100 random people on an internet message board.

KoDy.

that my friends is selling out.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2004, 02:32:03 PM »
It's good business to appeal to bitches.

Yeahy yeah, you're a prime example of that, but I already knew that, what's new.. ??

What they're really thinking is, "I'm trying to do Usher numbers, let me call up an R&B chick and make a appealin' record for the ladies." It's business, genius. Fuck the streets if it ain't puttin' money in your pocket, believe that.

LMAO, you're ALWAYS preaching the opposite shit !!!!

jada got fans who be bitches, 50 got fans who be bitches, snoop got fans who be bitches, these niggaz may rap about guns n shit, but they gotta have shit for the broads now to or u aint gon sell, plus u still makin a joint for your fans, jus the bitches instead
And, Jada can be grouped with emcees like Aesop Rock and shit like that. They have the ability to write dope verses, but lack any other sense of how to make a song. They come with wack ass hooks. Lame concepts. Choose poor beats. He's basically Canibus, just not as geeky.

Make up your minds, do you want music "for the bitches" or do you want hiphop.. ??
So it's OK to "make shit for the broads" and then throw the real fans off with "makin a joint for your fans".. ?
I'm not following that, that's Snoop Dogg logic..

u aint follwing dawg, the point is, the bitches are his fans to, he be makin his bred off them.......he got real shit, but he got a joint or two for the ladies to who be his fans......something they can vibe with and something they can vibe to, even some cats like joints for the bitches, i aint gonna hate if he makes a joint for them to, a cat who likes real shit n softer shit to.......that aint selling out, thats making music for a sector of his fans base.................jada aint sold out

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2004, 02:48:22 PM »
The problem is that the songs "for the women", suck.  "U Make Me Wanna" makes me wanna rip my ears off.  You can still make a hit song or songs for the ladies and it still be dope.  That's what you have to do.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2004, 02:59:43 PM »
^^tru no doubt homie, thats the best way of puttin it, when u make a joint for the ladies, its still gotta be dope........."21 questions" is a good example in my opinion....unlikes "i wanna be your lover" or whatever the g-unit joint was called......but the point is, even though the joint jada made might have been weak......it dont mean he sold out

SGV

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2004, 04:34:15 PM »

Yeahy yeah, you're a prime example of that, but I already knew that, what's new.. ??

You know that? Then why call someone a sell out?

If you didn't constantly make dumb blanket statements, I'd never comment. But, you always gotta make some off-the-wall comment that has no base. Deal with it. You're an uninformed Hip Hop listener.

Make up your minds, do you want music "for the bitches" or do you want hiphop.. ??
So it's OK to "make shit for the broads" and then throw the real fans off with "makin a joint for your fans".. ?
I'm not following that, that's Snoop Dogg logic..

Make up our minds? How are we conflicting? Idiot! Cheesus! Songs for the bitches is just as Hip Hop as songs for the "thugs." You mean to tell me a cat like L.L. Cool J isn't Hip Hop because he makes songs for ladies? Fuck outta here moron. You're not a thug, so half the shit you listen to ain't for you. Maybe you are a homo dogg...Everything for you has to be strictly for the fellas. It's more than OK to make songs for girls and it's more than OK to make songs for the rest of your fan base. That's not Snoop logic, that's BUSINESS! If you got a fan base that's 60% women, I don't think you'll be making a majority of gritty street songs, I'm pretty sure you'll cater to your fan base and make what they want. Do you want Hip Hop, what a fuckin' question. Shut the fuck up idiot. You need to really learn the roots of Hip Hop.

Jome

« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2004, 06:31:04 PM »
jada needs to stop being concerned with crossing over into the 13yo girl market, and concentrate on making music like the other members of  D-Block/LOX/whatever

Word, aka the SGV market.

D-Block = Lox + Jae Hood rite?

Yeah.

If you didn't constantly make dumb blanket statements, I'd never comment. But, you always gotta make some off-the-wall comment that has no base. Deal with it. You're an uninformed Hip Hop listener.

I'm 100% sure that if I went out and called Jada's album for "Album of the year" or "A very good album", you'd be the first person in line to point out the mediocrity and flaws of the album, underlining the Mariah-track, the out of place Em-track, and more.. it's comedy.
You're a comedy character.

Songs for the bitches is just as Hip Hop as songs for the "thugs." You mean to tell me a cat like L.L. Cool J isn't Hip Hop because he makes songs for ladies? Fuck outta here moron. You're not a thug, so half the shit you listen to ain't for you.

Yeah, you gotta be a thug to listen to gangstarap, or a woman to listen to softer love-tracks, great logic dumbnut!
So that's why you should ONLY listen to latin wannabe gangbanger rap.. ?? (Since thug tracks isn't made for you, great logic ehh)

If you got a fan base that's 60% women, I don't think you'll be making a majority of gritty street songs, I'm pretty sure you'll cater to your fan base and make what they want. Do you want Hip Hop, what a fuckin' question. Shut the fuck up idiot. You need to really learn the roots of Hip Hop.

What a fucking moron, you're seriously this dumb.. ??
You get a fan base according to the music you make, and according to the artists behavior/looks/personality/style, etc.

So I guess if Jadakiss went with the Village People style, you'd be totally happy with him getting 90% homo-fans, since he's aiming at his core audience, you'd be cheering in the front row.. ?

You want him to get women fans, so I ask you: Are you a woman.. ?

« Last Edit: September 05, 2004, 06:34:53 PM by Jome »

SGV

« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2004, 07:16:20 PM »
You got all wrong as usual. You don't have to be a thug or a gangsta to like that type of music, but that's all you want(and, by me pointing out your non-thug-self, I'm saying you SHOULD have more in common with a track aimed at broads, unless you're gay, than you would with a thug track.) By the way, show me where I wanna be a gangsta or thug, since you ALWAYS bring it up. Back it up or don't bring it up.

Oh and the album is very weak. Outside of "Why" there's only like 2 good songs on it. I'm not saying the album is good, I'm saying he's not a sell out(where did that dumbass statement come from?)

Uh...Yes you do get a fan base according the music you make. Jada's first single as a solo artist? "Knock Yourself Out" a track for the clubs and ladies. His main goal has always been to appeal to the ladies. And, hey, if Jada turned out to be a the next homo rapper, that's fine. If the music is hot, it's hot, regardless of it's gay or not. We all know you'd there rockin' the rainbow(since homo-phob's like yourself are usually the biggest flamers).

LOL @ Me wanting him to get women fans. Where did I state that? Show me fag, otherwise you're making another dumb statement. HE HAS AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE fans that are women. Women listen to Hip Hop. Women were there in the parks helping create Hip Hop.

Jome, you're a complete idiot. That Kane kid knows more about Hip Hop than you.

Dipset Fans >>>>>>>> Jome. At least when they make dumb comments they're funny.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #52 on: September 05, 2004, 07:22:45 PM »
Uh...Yes you do get a fan base according the music you make. Jada's first single as a solo artist? "Knock Yourself Out" a track for the clubs and ladies.

I don't wanna get into this retarded argument but I'm pretty sure that "Put Ya Hands Up" was his first single from that album.  It is good song too.

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Jome

« Reply #53 on: September 05, 2004, 07:40:37 PM »
Oh and the album is very weak. Outside of "Why" there's only like 2 good songs on it.

Back to square one, why the thread was made in the first place.
As usual, you stir up shit instead of agreeing with one of my many correct statements.

LOL @ Me wanting him to get women fans. Where did I state that? Show me fag, otherwise you're making another dumb statement. HE HAS AND WILL ALWAYS HAVE fans that are women. Women listen to Hip Hop. Women were there in the parks helping create Hip Hop.
Songs for the bitches is just as Hip Hop as songs for the "thugs." You mean to tell me a cat like L.L. Cool J isn't Hip Hop because he makes songs for ladies?

If you want Jada to get down with Jessica Simpson, J.Lo, Mariah Carey etc to make cute duets, or make sing-a-long radio jams with Neptunes or whoever, that's fine by me.. it's boring girlie tracks to me.

If you want LL to make "10" albums or "DEFinition" type of albums, that's also fine by me..
I dunno if you digged "10", but to me that was the opposite of I wanted to hear, with "10 million stars" as the exception.
Born to Love You, Luv U better, etc.. unless you're in love with LL, that's garbage.

You choose your own style, whatever works for you, DO YOU !!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #54 on: September 05, 2004, 08:46:29 PM »
LL Cool J used to make dope cuts for ladies, like "I Need Love"...That new garbage sucks ass.

SGV

« Reply #55 on: September 05, 2004, 11:48:08 PM »
"Put Ya Hands Up" was the street/buzz single, not the official single.

Jome: You autistic cab driver, if you never made blanket statements("Jada is a sell out") I'd never say a thing, but you insist on being an ass. I don't give a fuck if Jada does a song with Britney Spears produced by the Neptunes, if it's hot, it's hot. You don't seem to able to realize that fact. And, based on that, you're a hater. You judge tracks before you even hear them.

And, L.L. has made cuts for the ladies, so don't even get into that discussion, cuz you obvioulsy don't know. Just give up Jome Banks.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2004, 06:15:20 AM »

Street singles don't have videos.  "Put Ya Hands Up" did.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2004, 08:26:08 AM »

Street singles don't have videos.  "Put Ya Hands Up" did.
theifs theme and get em girls.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2004, 08:43:41 AM »
theifs theme and get em girls.

What about them?

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2004, 09:01:34 AM »
both of them are street singles. neither of them have official first singles yet.
even jermaine dupree released a street single w/ a video years ago. the party continues.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris