Author Topic: Jadakiss - the best rapper with wack albums.. ?  (Read 1144 times)

eS El Duque

Re: Jadakiss - the best rapper with wack albums.. ?
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2004, 11:44:19 AM »
why was cute... lmao

I hate Why. I'm probably the only person who feels that way.

No, i hate Why too...he sounds retarded, the dude doesn' know what he's talking about.

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #31 on: September 03, 2004, 03:00:03 PM »
^^^Disagree. His albums have been good. His new album will be hard. My boy's Roomate produced the B-Side to "Wordsmith" it's called "Messiah."

How is Jada a Sell-Out? He came into the game on some jiggy shit. LOL. Sell-Out is such an over and wrongly used term.

word, but then it is jome whos sayin it, the way he be describin a sellout, pretty much every rapper who ever rapped has sold out........like i said befo, i donno where half these cats were raised n shit, but they aint gotta fuckin clue about what a sell out is

pz

Jome

« Reply #32 on: September 03, 2004, 08:26:59 PM »
word, but then it is jome whos sayin it, the way he be describin a sellout, pretty much every rapper who ever rapped has sold out........like i said befo, i donno where half these cats were raised n shit, but they aint gotta fuckin clue about what a sell out is

LOL
Jadakiss goes from straight ghetto tracks with D-Block, talking murder, guns, drugs, all that, and then he goes and makes tracks with Mariah Carey, Jessica Simpson, I will always love you, baby luuuuv, we are the world, etc. lmao
Maybe you can't see the contrasts.. or you don't care, personally I just hate love-songs..

You're right about 1 thing though: He's not the only one turning pop, probably everybody who sold platinum tries to go pop..
50, Banks, Nas, Jay-Z, Em, LL Cool J, Snoop Dogg, DMX, Ludacris, Busta, Fat Joe, the list is long.. with a few rare exceptions.

I guess the old Pac-rule still apply: "Make music for the bitches, and the niggaz will buy it too" or whatever he said..

Still, the point of the thread was that Jada make sub-par albums that anybody could put out..
That's sad, because you know Jada is capable of dropping either a straight all-hiphop album, or even a classic if he took the effort.

KING VerbalAssaulta

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #33 on: September 03, 2004, 11:36:21 PM »
I don't get it..
Jada kills every single guestspot he's on, he kills mixtapes, and embarras people on their own album..
Why can't he make a dope album.. ?

Instead of Swizz Beats, Neptunes, Neo, and other under-achieving fucks, why doesn't he fuck more with Alchemist, Premier, Nottz, 9th Wonder, Buckwild, DP Period, or something.. ???

He had dope producers like Scott Storch, Alchemist, Red Spyda, Havoc and Jellyroll on his album, but they supplied far from their best beats..
He should stop trying to sell out, and try putting out a Styles type of album..

Maybe a Lox or D-Block album will put him back on track..

Its funny but i almost madet the same thread after i first heard his album, i was thinking after a bunch of dope guest appearance the past couple years, he would put out a dope album...but his album sucks...go figure

SGV

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2004, 02:34:31 AM »
Jada ALWAYS been on that shit! Even when he was with Bad Boy. He did the fuckin' "Honey Remix" for gods sake! Jome, you're the biggest fuckin' moron I've ever came across. If Jada denounced love songs, then he's a sell out. But, he's been on that steez since he came out! Yes he does Street tracks, but that doesn't mean he can't appeal to bitches. Get your definitions straight. You always-reading-between-the-lines-ass muthafucka. Strech Armstrong even. You're a fuckin' idiot. Slap your self.

It's good business to appeal to bitches. They buy the majority of the albums, and if you don't appeal to them, expect to do small ass numbers. None of these cats wanna flop, they want huge sales. So, they gotta appeal to broads. They're not thinking, "Say homie, we gotta make this shit extra gangsta so that Jome can download it and bang it in his Taxi." What they're really thinking is, "I'm trying to do Usher numbers, let me call up an R&B chick and make a appealin' record for the ladies." It's business, genius. Fuck the streets if it ain't puttin' money in your pocket, believe that.

And, Jada can be grouped with emcees like Aesop Rock and shit like that. They have the ability to write dope verses, but lack any other sense of how to make a song. They come with wack ass hooks. Lame concepts. Choose poor beats. He's basically Canibus, just not as geeky.

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2004, 06:12:42 AM »

LOL
Jadakiss goes from straight ghetto tracks with D-Block, talking murder, guns, drugs, all that, and then he goes and makes tracks with Mariah Carey, Jessica Simpson, I will always love you, baby luuuuv, we are the world, etc. lmao
Maybe you can't see the contrasts.. or you don't care, personally I just hate love-songs..

You're right about 1 thing though: He's not the only one turning pop, probably everybody who sold platinum tries to go pop..
50, Banks, Nas, Jay-Z, Em, LL Cool J, Snoop Dogg, DMX, Ludacris, Busta, Fat Joe, the list is long.. with a few rare exceptions.

I guess the old Pac-rule still apply: "Make music for the bitches, and the niggaz will buy it too" or whatever he said..

Still, the point of the thread was that Jada make sub-par albums that anybody could put out..
That's sad, because you know Jada is capable of dropping either a straight all-hiphop album, or even a classic if he took the effort.

For me, Jadakiss is too late. Nothing he does is groundbreaking, pretty much like the whole of Hip Hop at the moment.

KoDy.

DAYUM

« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2004, 12:37:38 PM »

fuck chamillionaire..

jada is the mixtape messiah

he is the only 1 out of the lox.. that does sorry shit when it comes to solo's... its the people around him..some1 within his camp is causin him to water down his albums

i agree with yall 2 the fullest he needs to stop solo'in and jus do group shit..kuz thats when he's at his best

bull fucking shit
Chami drops hot mixtapes and he can drop a hot album... you dont believe me? check out "Get Yo Mind Correct"

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2004, 03:26:02 PM »
Jada ALWAYS been on that shit! Even when he was with Bad Boy. He did the fuckin' "Honey Remix" for gods sake! Jome, you're the biggest fuckin' moron I've ever came across. If Jada denounced love songs, then he's a sell out. But, he's been on that steez since he came out! Yes he does Street tracks, but that doesn't mean he can't appeal to bitches. Get your definitions straight. You always-reading-between-the-lines-ass muthafucka. Strech Armstrong even. You're a fuckin' idiot. Slap your self.

It's good business to appeal to bitches. They buy the majority of the albums, and if you don't appeal to them, expect to do small ass numbers. None of these cats wanna flop, they want huge sales. So, they gotta appeal to broads. They're not thinking, "Say homie, we gotta make this shit extra gangsta so that Jome can download it and bang it in his Taxi." What they're really thinking is, "I'm trying to do Usher numbers, let me call up an R&B chick and make a appealin' record for the ladies." It's business, genius. Fuck the streets if it ain't puttin' money in your pocket, believe that.

And, Jada can be grouped with emcees like Aesop Rock and shit like that. They have the ability to write dope verses, but lack any other sense of how to make a song. They come with wack ass hooks. Lame concepts. Choose poor beats. He's basically Canibus, just not as geeky.

thats the fuck im talkin about! jada got fans who be bitches, 50 got fans who be bitches, snoop got fans who be bitches, these niggaz may rap about guns n shit, but they gotta have shit for the broads now to or u aint gon sell, plus u still makin a joint for your fans, jus the bitches instead, aslong as its only a joint orr two, its standard.......where the fuck selling out comes into that is only for a lost cat......not all cats make joints for bitches and i got respect for them, but aint nuttin wrong with doin a joint for them, they making the muthafuckaz

Jome

« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2004, 07:00:51 PM »
It's good business to appeal to bitches.

Yeahy yeah, you're a prime example of that, but I already knew that, what's new.. ??

What they're really thinking is, "I'm trying to do Usher numbers, let me call up an R&B chick and make a appealin' record for the ladies." It's business, genius. Fuck the streets if it ain't puttin' money in your pocket, believe that.

LMAO, you're ALWAYS preaching the opposite shit !!!!

jada got fans who be bitches, 50 got fans who be bitches, snoop got fans who be bitches, these niggaz may rap about guns n shit, but they gotta have shit for the broads now to or u aint gon sell, plus u still makin a joint for your fans, jus the bitches instead

Make up your minds, do you want music "for the bitches" or do you want hiphop.. ??
So it's OK to "make shit for the broads" and then throw the real fans off with "makin a joint for your fans".. ?
I'm not following that, that's Snoop Dogg logic..

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2004, 09:24:35 PM »
I agree with a lot thats said here...Dope MC, shitty artist...i think its hard for him to hold down an album on his own..
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2004, 12:56:17 AM »
i liked styles's album a lot more than jadakiss's album  :D
yep but its not bad though

The Watcher

« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2004, 02:15:57 AM »
jada needs to stop being concerned with crossing over into the 13yo girl market, and concentrate on making music like the other members of  D-Block/LOX/whatever
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2004, 02:31:47 AM »
jada needs to stop being concerned with crossing over into the 13yo girl market, and concentrate on making music like the other members of  D-Block/LOX/whatever

The fact is the money is in the 13 year old market. Jadakiss would rather appeal to 20,000 13 yr olds than 100 random people on an internet message board.

KoDy.

smartass

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my style is too developed to be arrested
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2004, 07:00:00 AM »
even though i usually clown ras kass for one of the worst flows in hip hop history, hes easily better than jada, and soul on ice gets overrated by these little kids who just got into hiphop and hear it for the first time, so theres the answer to your question.
I ain't little but vicious, guns no misses You feel me, kisses or wishes, fore I break you up like dishes Fuck your bosses, my forces, endorses To kill all your sources y'all niggas best be cautious No losses, my fortress, is Jaguars and Porsche's Ride the OTB to check my money on the horses My horrors is flawless, my block one of the broadest Off the main attraction for them whitey ass tourists That I tosses, it scorches, with out no remorses Leave they bloody body to be found in Mount Morris

Throwback

« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2004, 07:03:42 AM »
D-Block = Lox + Jae Hood rite?