Author Topic: "Maestro MInded" in colaboration w/ "CYLO Multimedia"...  (Read 331 times)

.:TimeLock:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
"Maestro MInded" in colaboration w/ "CYLO Multimedia"...
« on: September 28, 2004, 11:04:20 AM »
Presents...

"THEORY OBLIVION - THE HUMAN LYRICAL MATRIX"

The emcee u haven heard yet but are about to get a sample of what is to come...

we present to u 2 tracks  to be on this album by our #1 mic rippa: "Theory Oblivion", entitled "The Human Lyrical Matrix"

an album that will partly consist of beat production by Maestro Minded and engineered by TimeLock of CYLO Multimedia

1st sample track is called "The Outer Limits"

2nd is called "For the Haters"

which one u listen 2 first is up to u but be prepared for some raw uncut westcoast, cali, Inland Empire hip hop heat!

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/6/theoryoblivionmusic.htm

IE HIP HOP FOR YA HEAR!

JERRY JULIANO

• 'G'
Re: "Maestro MInded" in colaboration w/ "CYLO Multimedia"...
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2004, 06:25:11 AM »
yo timelock thanks for the pm man... checked out all 3 songs man... pretty tight shit. I like the production better than the MC, but he isn't bad by any means... so you did the engineering on it? nice work... did you study anywhere or what?

Anyways keep sending me shit, i always love checkin out new music. and the web is missing that good old cali sound too.. i grew up on that shit. lol

aiight man holler back
J

Definition. The Hip-Hop Compilation IS OUT NOW!!

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 08:43:56 AM »
Theorys got a nice flow. I like his voice that shit is raw..I might burn them songs. There hot.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2004, 03:03:41 PM »
yo timelock thanks for the pm man... checked out all 3 songs man... pretty tight shit. I like the production better than the MC, but he isn't bad by any means... so you did the engineering on it? nice work... did you study anywhere or what?

Anyways keep sending me shit, i always love checkin out new music. and the web is missing that good old cali sound too.. i grew up on that shit. lol

aiight man holler back
J

thanx for checking it out man anf leaving feed back...

yeah man that's me engineering on all the tracks i haven't studied it anywhere but some how i do it :)... i use a digital mixer a mic and a computer with cool edit pro.. the rest is all me... my older brother was a sounds system dj back in the day so i picked up shit growing up around that too.

thanx again

and yo Craiga burn that shit man if u like it thanx for the feed back too peace

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2004, 04:13:45 PM »
yo them joints are kinda sick, could work on his variety on his flow but its still sick.......im feelin that outer limits heat, he starts aiight but then just kills shit for joke.....sick joint and the other joint got a sick beat to it, just theory sounds no different..but he got some sick lyrics

KonSICKwence / Ine

• 'G'
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2004, 11:16:29 AM »
the beats were cool. i like how outer limits started but I felt there oculd have been more passion in his flows.I almost felt as if they got monotonous cuz his delivery didn't change when the beats changed. I dunno just my opinion. still good tracks tho.

Konsickwence

good sound timelock and fire production maestro!

ZILLA THA GOODFELLA

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • www.servnu151.com + www.turfdout.com
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2004, 05:58:54 PM »
production definitely on point....mixing was all good....dood's voice is what I'm feelin the most, he remind me of Ecay Uno, but without Ecay's passion, there's rappers that U bump and go along with, but there's artists that actually have it in em so much that Ure actually feeling what they're talking about, even though it doesn't even relate to your life.....nahmean?

his lyrics are creative, but I guess i'm more into the pure type of shit, he more on that 'im a real MC yur wack hip hop lyrical attack sic like maleria back rap' type of shit....nahmean? and I feel as though I couldn't handle a whole album like that....there's rappers then there's artists that create songs....I don't see it in this dood, these beats had higher potentials....but I do need to hear more....but judging from what I heard on these 2 tracks, I'd say this....he's a hot "MC".... but dats pretty much all he is....not an artist that would prosper too far, there's only so much fans for this type of stuff.

REGGAE MEETS THE WEST BAY MIXTAPE IN STORES NOW !!

TRENCH TOWN HUSTLAZ - YOUNG N HUNGRY
COMING IN 2008.
FEATURING: SAN QUINN, THE JACKA (MOB FIGAZ), DUBEE, TELLY MAC (THA GAMBLAZ) MR. KEE, 10SION, LIL RIC, PROHOEZAK, ARSEN & MORE.

www.myspace.com/trenchtownhustlaz

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY AREAAAAAAAAAAA.. WEST OF THE WATER! COME SEE US!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Da Time Keepa!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2004, 12:11:32 AM »
i feel what u saying rod good feed back man thanx

Code Blue

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: October 07, 2004, 04:53:25 PM »
Sick shit. I was hella feelin' it. Keep droppin' that Cali heat.