Author Topic: Necro - The Pre-Fix For Death...NEW ALBUM!  (Read 1073 times)

Sikotic™

Re: Necro - The Pre-Fix For Death...NEW ALBUM!
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2004, 04:27:08 PM »
So many haters in the world today.

And yeah Sabacalypse >>>>>>> Ill Bill's solo
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2004, 05:07:12 PM »
LOL at the psychopathic riders shit, but i disagree with u on this one sgv

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #47 on: October 11, 2004, 05:12:09 PM »
so, it doesn't make you guys feel kinda sick listening to a guy that glorifies all the worst things in life? not literally sick but mentally depressed? all your getting from him is details on killing, rape, drugs etc. i'm not preaching, i think his production's dope and i like non pgixion alot, but i won't be copping a necro solo, or that goretex joint for that matter. shit's mad satanic. for the people that have copped the actual cd, look inside the bootlet yo. the star facing downwards with the goat in it is the symbol for the female sect of freemasonry. that's the "god" of lust. then you look the the other picture with those naked chicks wearing the necklaces with the symbol, wearing animal heads and the dude on the floor getting whipped, with a goat mask on. just look at gore's album cover. that goat has an image of "jesus" in it's beard if you look close enough. all that shit is so satanic, i refuse to have it in my house, no matter how dope that music might be. it's all just bad vibes yo. but that's just my take.

Mouse, you gotta understand, I'm a big Horror fan, and own tons of Horror movies...It would only make sense for me to like Horrorcore Hip-Hop...I love Brotha Lynch Hung, Necro, Tech N9ne, X-Raided, Mr Hyde, etc...They rap about crazy shit...I don't really care if they're satanic or not...If the music is dope, I'm buying it...If it has some hard ass beat, with some nutty ass lyrics, I'll peep that shit...I know damn well that Brotha Lynch doesn't kill babies, and I know damn well that Necro doesn't rape dead bodies...It's all entertainment, and they do it for the fans who are interested in hearing that psycho shit, even though it's mostly fictional...I never boycotted Stephen King for writing sick books, so why should I boycott Necro for writing sick lyrics?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #48 on: October 11, 2004, 05:12:38 PM »
Not really, I enjoy The Future Is Now, it's a good album.  The problem is these guys just can't cut it solo, they belong in a group atmosphere.

If you haven't heard it, shut the fuck up.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #49 on: October 11, 2004, 05:13:53 PM »
These guys

+

This character

=

Bunch of clown ass wannabes. Necro should just give all his beats to Immortal Technique. Then, someone should take out Non-Phix and Necro's voice boxes, so they can no longer make my ears bleed with their garbage voices, flows and lyrics. They're a backpack group on some nerd shit, disguising it as being hardcore.

SGV bigs up Lil Jon, but talks shit on Non-Phixion...That's when you know your Hip-Hop pass has been revoked.

Ras Kass' Toothpick

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2004, 05:41:46 PM »
If you haven't heard it, shut the fuck up.

I never said anything about Necro's album, I commented on his rapping and I don't need to listen to his latest album to form an opinion on that.
Herb Quote Of The Year[/u]

CalebOhio: I think i can speak for many others when i say my favorite rap artists are white but i still want black artists to be dope. they are chosing not to be. that wouldn't be a likely believe held in a white supremacist group. I want Nas to deliver evertime but he doesn't every time Sage does. so Sage gets my $15 regardless or his status. fuck your status perception and labels you use.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2004, 11:26:34 PM »
lol @ all of necros beats going to waste

So you don't like Ill Bill, Sabac, Necro, Goretex, Mr. Hyde, or anyone from the Uncle Howie Records camp?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2004, 11:30:07 PM »
so, it doesn't make you guys feel kinda sick listening to a guy that glorifies all the worst things in life? not literally sick but mentally depressed? all your getting from him is details on killing, rape, drugs etc. i'm not preaching, i think his production's dope and i like non pgixion alot, but i won't be copping a necro solo, or that goretex joint for that matter. shit's mad satanic. for the people that have copped the actual cd, look inside the bootlet yo. the star facing downwards with the goat in it is the symbol for the female sect of freemasonry. that's the "god" of lust. then you look the the other picture with those naked chicks wearing the necklaces with the symbol, wearing animal heads and the dude on the floor getting whipped, with a goat mask on. just look at gore's album cover. that goat has an image of "jesus" in it's beard if you look close enough. all that shit is so satanic, i refuse to have it in my house, no matter how dope that music might be. it's all just bad vibes yo. but that's just my take.

Mouse, you gotta understand, I'm a big Horror fan, and own tons of Horror movies...It would only make sense for me to like Horrorcore Hip-Hop...I love Brotha Lynch Hung, Necro, Tech N9ne, X-Raided, Mr Hyde, etc...They rap about crazy shit...I don't really care if they're satanic or not...If the music is dope, I'm buying it...If it has some hard ass beat, with some nutty ass lyrics, I'll peep that shit...I know damn well that Brotha Lynch doesn't kill babies, and I know damn well that Necro doesn't rape dead bodies...It's all entertainment, and they do it for the fans who are interested in hearing that psycho shit, even though it's mostly fictional...I never boycotted Stephen King for writing sick books, so why should I boycott Necro for writing sick lyrics?

yeah, i hear ya. you know my views so i'll leave it at that. but yo, you didn't answer my question. what'd ya think of the hyde lp? how would you rate it against all the other psychological albums?

I actually thought it was pretty cool...Nothing amazing, but I would recommend peeping it...The beats alone are worth it.

SGV

« Reply #53 on: October 12, 2004, 01:12:00 AM »
I big up Lil' Jon for his beats, you big up Necro for his beats.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: October 12, 2004, 04:16:54 AM »
SGV (Lil Jon) vs. NIK (Necro) round 35634466? :P

SGV

« Reply #55 on: October 12, 2004, 04:54:30 AM »
 ;D Just remember who brought Lil' Jon up first in here.

All I gotta say is this. Lil' Jon has worked with: Snoop, Ice Cube, Nas, Eminem, Rick Rubin, Korn, Ludacris, Too Short, Usher, 8-Ball & MJG T.I., Outkast, JD, Bun B, Trick Daddy, Fat Joe, David Banner, E-40, Mack 10, M.O.P., Goodie Mob, Youngbloodz, Jadakiss, Styles, Mystikal, Krayzie Bone, Pitbull, Petey Pablo, Naughty By Nature, Devin The Dude, Young Buck, Pastor Troy, Busta Rhymes, R.Kelly, Nate Dogg, The Neptunes, Scott Storch, Jazze Pha, Mobb Deep, Master P, Twista, Bonecrusher, Ying Yang Twinz, Elephant Man, Fiend etc.

Regardless of what NIK says, no matter how "Amateur" he feels Lil' Jon's beats are, he's got the credentials. NIK CLAIMS he can make a better beat than Li'l Jon, and I'd bet money on it, he can't. Lil' Jon IS Hip Hop. He's more Hip Hop than Necro will EVER be. Only a few producers out there really boast a resume like that, ONLY A FEW. Look at the legends on that list, he must've done something right.

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2004, 10:12:08 AM »
Regardless of what NIK says, no matter how "Amateur" he feels Lil' Jon's beats are, he's got the credentials. NIK CLAIMS he can make a better beat than Li'l Jon, and I'd bet money on it, he can't. Lil' Jon IS Hip Hop. He's more Hip Hop than Necro will EVER be. Only a few producers out there really boast a resume like that, ONLY A FEW. Look at the legends on that list, he must've done something right.
he has done something right, he has done a lot right actually; he was charismatic enough and caught enough attention to make crunk music live up to the commercial potential its energetic vibes and simple and catchy beats and hooks provided. He himself is very good at making those simple and catchy beats and with crunk blowing up sales-wise everybody wanted a piece of the pie and one of them catchy beats, too. I don't hate him for that at all, but his main skills are making simple and catchy beats, screaming and appealing to a large audience. Necro is not good at appealing to a large audience, not with his perverted sicko rapping style and neither with his depressive-melancholic and overall dark beats. But I agree with NIK on those beats being much more elaborate and skillful arrangements than Lil Jon's. And personally, I prefer them too, but that is of course a matter of taste

He's more Hip Hop than Necro will EVER be
can you explain that for me?

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #57 on: October 12, 2004, 12:26:11 PM »
LMAO...SUV is a fucking fool...Necro has worked with DJ Premier, Large Professor, Pete Rock, Beatnuts, Alchemist, MF Doom, El-P, JMT, Deftones, etc. etc. etc....Now that's A LOT more Hip-Hop than Lil Jon's resume...Lil Jon makes pop beats, and most of the people who worked with him have done Pop shit too...Necro production is the definition of Hip-Hop...A lot of legends have worked with Nelly too, but that doesn't make his music tight...So STFU, and go bump your Lil Jon music like my 8 year old sister....PeACe
« Last Edit: October 12, 2004, 12:39:27 PM by Now_I_Know »

SGV

« Reply #58 on: October 12, 2004, 12:54:34 PM »
LMAO...SUV is a fucking fool...Necro has worked with DJ Premier, Large Professor, Pete Rock, Beatnuts, Alchemist, MF Doom, El-P, JMT, Deftones, etc. etc. etc....Now that's A LOT more Hip-Hop than Lil Jon's resume...Lil Jon makes pop beats, and most of the people who worked with him have done Pop shit too...Necro production is the definition of Hip-Hop...A lot of legends have worked with Nelly too, but that doesn't make his music tight...So STFU, and go bump your Lil Jon music like my 8 year old sister....PeACe

Rick Rubin is STILL one of the most recognized producers in Hip Hop ever. He laid the blueprint for damn near every producer out. He's the reason cats like Run DMC and Beastie Boys got careers. He's the reason L.L. has a career. He's the reason ANYONE on Def Jam has a career. This cat is big upping Lil' Jon. Nas is a much more accomplished emcee than ANY emcee Necro has worked with. This cat has worked with Lil' Jon. Ice Cube wrote Eazy's first album, most of the first N.W.A. album and crafted at least 3 great solo albums, A LEGEND. Snoop is one of the most influential rappers EVER in Hip Hop, same with E-40 and Too Short. Outkast, 8-Ball and MJG, and Bun B are Southern Legends and Pioneers. Eminem will go down as a legend. I don't even need to continue. LMAO @ Your list of semi-legendary artists. Outside of Premo and Pete Rock none of those cats are touching the cats I just listed above. Lil' Jon = More accomplished. Lil' Jon >>>>>>> Necro.

LOL @ He makes Pop beats. Yea, N Sync and the Backstreet Boys used Lil' Jon beats A LOT. LOL. You're the clown here. There's a difference between being Popular and being Pop. You fake ass backpacker. Keep bumping that goofy Screech rap, I'll be happy to bump Lil' Jon.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #59 on: October 12, 2004, 02:10:10 PM »
Fakeass backpacker? Non-Phixion isn't even backpack rap you moron...Snoop also works with Britney Spears...E-40 works with Nsync, Too Short works with Jagged Edge, Ice Cube works with Neptunes...WTF is your point dude? Most of that shit is for money...Point is, Necro is 10,000 times more skilled than Lil Jon will ever be...You've never even been in a studio, so you wouldn't understand...I don't blame you though...You're one of those drunken fools that bumps all the shit that plays on the radio.