Author Topic: Just a few random stuff i wanna say for no reason  (Read 573 times)

caTASHtrophe

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Just a few random stuff i wanna say for no reason
« on: October 01, 2002, 07:24:17 AM »
at all......

- I saw 3LW for the first time ever on tv (yep its true, ppl have talked about them for ages and i've only just seen them) and u know what im not impressed with there music and looks.

- Truth hurts "Addictive" vid has pissed me off for a long ass time now and i finally workd out my, when she wears the white shirt and skirt and has her hair open....I SWEAR SHE LOOKS LIKE "The Predator" with his mask off.... :P

- Talking about the addictive vid, one of the dancers who wears a brown thing is Fine....

- In the "Multiply" vid, that girl with the pink top sat next to dre is FINE... :o

- Just seen justin timberwhatever for the first time as well in that vid where he rips michaels style... What a dick...

- I'd tap The new member of "Atomic Kitten" many times  8)

- Finaly is it me or are the guys in these boy bands looking gayer than ever...

Well there u go...

:)

rukl

Re: Just a few random stuff i wanna say for no rea
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2002, 09:39:47 AM »
at all......

- I saw 3LW for the first time ever on tv (yep its true, ppl have talked about them for ages and i've only just seen them) and u know what im not impressed with there music and looks.

- Truth hurts "Addictive" vid has pissed me off for a long ass time now and i finally workd out my, when she wears the white shirt and skirt and has her hair open....I SWEAR SHE LOOKS LIKE "The Predator" with his mask off.... :P

- Talking about the addictive vid, one of the dancers who wears a brown thing is Fine....

- In the "Multiply" vid, that girl with the pink top sat next to dre is FINE... :o

- Just seen justin timberwhatever for the first time as well in that vid where he rips michaels style... What a dick...

- I'd tap The new member of "Atomic Kitten" many times  8)

- Finaly is it me or are the guys in these boy bands looking gayer than ever...

Well there u go...

:)

brilliant post. I agree on the whole Predator thing ;D. With regard to Justin Timberlake's vid I'd like to say that it was really nice to see Pharrell doin his little electric boogaloo performance at the end of the video.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2002, 09:43:47 AM »
lol Pharell killed it in the end
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2002, 02:51:31 PM »
LMMFAO @ Preadator

hahahahaha
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE