Author Topic: Guy who punched Dr.Dre WAS PAID by Suge Knight  (Read 1089 times)

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Guy who punched Dr.Dre WAS PAID by Suge Knight
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2005, 09:12:53 AM »
How do you know the dude isnt just saying this so that he wont get life?? this is his only defense, that he needed to so that his brother could get out of debt. if i were going in for life, i would lie my ass off too and say that i needed to in order to protect my brother. i dunno, seems like just an excuse, but not the truth.

ever heard of 3 strikes

why are yall talking about getting life? I know america has twisted morals and all, but no way someone gets life for a little sucker punch, not even in america.

:-X
well, I guessed everything is possible there lol. even going to jail for months for driving under influence. but getting life for a sucker punch (although being on parole and all) is just blowing things way outta proportion.

no it wasnt

didn't say it was unfair, just said it sucks to be the one guy, i really don't care about fairness

just pointed out that as a mod you should know better

and lastly, you didn't make me mad...so you pretty much lost out on this one

:D
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2005, 09:16:12 AM »
the three strike rule was imposed for reoccuring offenders... anything that is considered a felony makes you eligible for a strike...and seeing how prison is supposed to reform the people that go into it...if the people just come out and commit more crimes, it shows taht the punishment hasn't done it's job...hence a longer stay...

don't know if any studies have showed the efficiency of this program but it is a costly one to the california taxpayer

ecrazy

« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2005, 09:18:19 AM »
Three Strikes Is only in California Anyway, not all over the united states

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2005, 09:21:39 AM »
the three strike rule was imposed for reoccuring offenders... anything that is considered a felony makes you eligible for a strike...and seeing how prison is supposed to reform the people that go into it...if the people just come out and commit more crimes, it shows taht the punishment hasn't done it's job...hence a longer stay...

don't know if any studies have showed the efficiency of this program but it is a costly one to the california taxpayer

so if I get caught 3 times.. let's say.. minor shop lifting.. I get life in Cali? lol..
No, it's not a sin

Thirteen

« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2005, 09:27:35 AM »

so if I get caught 3 times.. let's say.. minor shop lifting.. I get life in Cali? lol..

no shoplifting is a minor offence, the three strike rule is more about the violent offences such as rape, assault, murder and manslaughter i think lesser felonies (breaking and entering, burglary...) can get you your first two strikes but it takes the violent ones to get you your third strike

a criminal that spit on a cop went up for his third strike....spitting on a cop is considered "assault on a police officer" don't remember what happened to him

ecrazy

« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2005, 09:28:38 AM »
Not Shop Lifting, Shoplifting on your 3rd offense is a felony wobbler. A Wobbler is a felony that could be reduced to a misdemenor.
after your 3rd offense, then every time afterward would be a felony.
Felony's are serious crimes, IE Burglary, murder (which you would prob. get life anyway), extortion, etc.

ecrazy

« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2005, 09:30:41 AM »

no shoplifting is a minor offence, the three strike rule is more about the violent offences such as rape, assault, murder and manslaughter i think lesser felonies (breaking and entering, burglary...) can get you your first two strikes but it takes the violent ones to get you your third strike

a criminal that spit on a cop went up for his third strike....spitting on a cop is considered "assault on a police officer" don't remember what happened to him
The First Inmate Who went in for 3 strikes Stole A Slice of pizza from a kid @ The Santa Monica Pier. He was charged with Burglary, Now he's a Lifer. But his previous felonys included assult with a deadly weapon & spousal abuse.

Thirteen

« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2005, 09:32:46 AM »
oh i thought only certain offences could get you the third strike...i guess that clears that up

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2005, 09:36:29 AM »
I understand.. If that is enough for a 3rd strike and life, I wonder how damn dumb the dude is for doing it. Did he think he wouldnt be caught? LOL... Plus, what's up with Suge.. he should have got a dude that with a clean(er) crime record, well.. weird shit overall. People can't do things right these days. His life is over now. If he gets free Suge kills him if it is true, cause Suge is in trouble too if that is true.. (if there's any proof).
No, it's not a sin

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2005, 10:32:15 AM »
Don't believe everything you read. That fool would be willing to say anything right about now.

oh and how did Dre getting sucker punched result in all this bullshit anti-american propaganda in this thread?

Noname

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2005, 10:49:52 AM »
I knew it.
But why the fuck did suge do that...?  ???
It makes no sense...

R-Tistic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • DJ R-Tistic....L.A.'s Favorite
« Reply #26 on: January 15, 2005, 11:41:54 AM »
I know a lil bit more about it, but it definitely was dealin with Suge. I don't know the details of the dude that punched him and how much he got paid or whatever else, but I know he was ordered by him. Thing is, he's putitn himself in danger by mentionin Suge's name because Suge could put a hit out on him or anything now, so he might be better off in jail.

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #27 on: January 15, 2005, 11:57:26 AM »
Don't believe everything you read. That fool would be willing to say anything right about now.

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #28 on: January 15, 2005, 12:04:52 PM »
strange,hes a street dude but also a snitch??
lol maybe they payed him 2 say that so they can send suge back down....

chronicad

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: January 15, 2005, 12:18:13 PM »
some bytch move by suge.  suge is tha biggest hater out there