Author Topic: what would you say are classic west coast hiphop related brands, stereotypes..?  (Read 1208 times)

Don Seer

and if possible post up a example of the brand logo...

i'll start with 2

first up..

converse...

second up...

ben davis...

if ya not heard of ben davis.. this is a ben davis shirt.. eazy and dre are most prominent people i can remember wearing em..

« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 04:14:25 AM by Overseer »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Nike Cortez

Dickies,of course
« Last Edit: January 28, 2005, 04:25:39 AM by ^ReLentLess^ »

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!

West Coast Veteran

dayton wheels... no one recognizes the logo but everyone knows the style of wheel

the obvious 64 impala

the pendleton shirts... snoop really popped this shit off on a nationwide level in the early 90's but it was popular before that too.

o g s u e s o n e

• Muthafuckin' Don!

Adam Donnelly

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • WYTHENSHAWE

Suga Foot

St. Ides Malt Liquor

Phillies Cigar

Now and Later

Nima - Dubcnn.com

blue & red rags..

locs

bikes

drive-by lol.. pictures not completely accurte

palm trees

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
On the picture in WestCoastVeteran's signature, The Game is rockin' Broadway House Shoes, or as we used to call them back in the day, Braways.

Ice Cube also had some on in the beginning of Friday.

Eazy E sporting the Raiders hat

Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

soopa-man

^^Braways? Nah We Call Them House Shoes, "Cut Off Khakis, French Braids And House Shoes.." - Kurupt
Wife Beaters, White Tees, Reebok Classics, Air Force Ones All THat Was Popular In The West For THe Last 10 Years And Shyt...My Personal Shoe Out Here Is Wallabees! ^^^What Is This THread About Any Way Y'all Mocking It Because You Dont Live Here? I Mean Drive-By, Most Of You Havnt Seen Or Heard, It's Not Like Its A Style Or A Brand...I Mean Are You Trying To Buy These Things Or Some Shyt?

OneHittaSpitta

• Muthafuckin' OG
^^Braways? Nah We Call Them House Shoes, "Cut Off Khakis, French Braids And House Shoes.." - Kurupt
Wife Beaters, White Tees, Reebok Classics, Air Force Ones All THat Was Popular In The West For THe Last 10 Years And Shyt...My Personal Shoe Out Here Is Wallabees! ^^^What Is This THread About Any Way Y'all Mocking It Because You Dont Live Here? I Mean Drive-By, Most Of You Havnt Seen Or Heard, It's Not Like Its A Style Or A Brand...I Mean Are You Trying To Buy These Things Or Some Shyt?

i doubt any of these people are mockin us homie. I mean, this is a westcoast website n all. So im guessin most the muthafuckas here got some sorta interest in our lifestyle, music, culture...all that shit. I feel u, tha driveby shit is a lil off-topic lol. And definetely aint shit to be interested in....but oh well. Im glad to see people from all ova the world givin the westcoast some recognition. We got enough muhafuckas bitin this shit, withOUT givin us the credit.

The Watcher

lmao @ the drive by pic.. and lmao @ people gettin offended
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden

Nima - Dubcnn.com

lmao that's why it said "drive by LOL"

michael jackson

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUC BEIN THE KING IM THE BOSS OF THE WEB/EAZYE KIP
CLUE'D UP

my haterz only mad cuz they bitch wanna toss her salad everytime she c'z me
adidas aka young roccs (all day i diss all slobz)
clattttttttttttttt clattttttttttttttttttttttt

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
basically westcoast dress is what you find in the indoor swap meet.

Pendleton, Ben Davis or any other form of khaki shirts, plan white t-shirt, wife-beater, for cholos you add a Raiders jersey, or in Oxnard a Cowboys jersey.

for pants, dickies, whatelse.

for shoes, Nike Cortez, Chucks, possibly Reeboks classics. I remember when Pumas were pretty popular too, but now I'd say lo-top chucks are the shoe that most people buy. I like the Converse All-Stars myself, not in Chuck form. Make sure your shoes have fat laces.

rags, blue and red of course, but also white, grey, black, girls sporting pink.