Author Topic: Questions for Thul Hijjah 1425 A.H.  (Read 165 times)

THETRUTHUG

• Muthafuckin' OG
Questions for Thul Hijjah 1425 A.H.
« on: February 04, 2005, 06:59:05 AM »
First i´d like to say salam to u and everybody else at this board.

I often read some threads where u talked about God and other things. I´d like to know how u cam in contact with islam and why u think its the right relgion?

I´m a muslim too, but lost my belief for the last years. But I found my way back. Hope God will help me and forgive me.

Now I´m beliving again, but sometimes i got doubts, sometimes really stupid doubts plus I´m confused cause I was at a meeting of ahmadyya muslim, do you know them? They belive in a prophet after muhammad, who lived hundrerd yyears ago in pakistan. They are sunnis but the end of the story is diffrendt, plus they belive he was the messias , who we were waiting for.

They say everyone is a kafur who doesnt belive in it.

Do you got any Info?

And have u read the quran?

Thanks in advance and excuse my english. I´m living in Germany, Frankfurt

Salam and Peace

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
Re: Questions for Thul Hijjah 1425 A.H.
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2005, 09:47:48 AM »
The duty of all the anbiya (prophets) from Adam, to Noah, to Ibrahim, to Yousef, to Jesus, was to call people towards worshipping one God, and the doing of good deeds.  Allah sent a prophet to every nation, some of the Prophets we know about because they were written about in the Qu'ran, and others we do not know of.  But all there messages were the same, to worshipping God and do good deeds.  Prophets were sent to a specific people, at a specific time.  The Qu'ran calls Muhammad the seal of these messengers and teaches us that he was sent to all mankind.  After Muhammad there will be no more messengers!  This last and final message is to be carried to all four corners of the Earth. 

So the duty falls on us, my dear brother, we must carry this message to the world.  This is the message that will unite mankind.  On Hajj you see mankind on parade, people from every far and distant corner rejoicing in the Oneness of Allah with one single voice.

When we have remembrence for Allah Subbana Wa Tallah, and we glorify him, and we praise him, and we testify that there is no Creator but Allah, nobody but him, we obliterate our attatchment to the life of this world, and we come under the understanding that everything is Created by Allah.  Allah created the life, no Creator but Allah.  Allah Created nature, no Creator but Allah.  Allah is Creator of all things and conditions, no Creator but Allah.  Allah created the conditions of success, no Creator but Allah.  Allah created the condition of happiness, no Creator but Allah.  Alllah created the condition of safety, no Creator but Allah.  So for anything you want to do and be in this life, the effort is always towards Allah, and then Allah will provide the provision. 

If we remember Allah so much, that even our heart testifies that Allah is the greatest, then Allah will protect us the way he protected Noah in the flood, the way he protected Yousuf when he was in jail, the way he protected Ibrahim keeping him cool in a heated situation.

My dear brother, I am not the one to come hear and talk about the ahmadiyya's, or this group or that group, or various school's of thought.  My duty in this life is to worship Allah, and to call people back to consciously recognizing that everything in submissive to the will of the Creator, to spread this last and final message becuase there will be no book after the Qu'ran. 

May Allah reward you for your efforts, Assalamulaikum.
My First Officially Schedule Rap Battle on Stage as an undercard to the undercard match

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

tommyilromano

« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2005, 11:57:04 AM »
Extra ecclesiam nulla salus (outside the Church there is no salvation)

To the dude who created the topic: Believe what you think is best and what you are most comfortable with. That is all a man can do.

tommyilromano

« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2005, 12:01:32 PM »
Interesting read...

If you are a member of the Jewish faith, your religion was founded by Abraham about 4,000 years ago. [Bold is our emphasis throughout. Note: Given what is universally claimed by adherents to the New Testament, the religion of Abraham was fulfilled in the New Covenant of Christ, the unbelieving Jews having fallen into perfidy and apostasy. Logically, then, the Church founded by Christ is both the legitimate fulfillment of the promise given to Abraham and the possessor of the religion he professed. This concept is known as the "continuity of religion."

If you are a Hindu, your religion was developed in India around 1,500 B.C.

If you are a Buddhist, your religion split from Hinduism, and was founded by Buddha, Prince Siddhartha Gautama of India, about 500 B.C.

If you are a Roman Catholic, Jesus Christ began your religion in the year 33.

If you are Islamic, Mohammed started your religion in what is now Saudi Arabia around 600 A.D.

If you are Eastern Orthodox, your sect separated from Roman Catholicism around the year 1000.

If you are a Lutheran, your religion was founded my Martin Luther, an ex-Monk of the Catholic Church, in 1517.

If you belong to the Church of England (Anglican), your religion was founded by King Henry VIII in the year 1534 because the pope would not grant him a divorce with the right to remarry.

If you are a Presbyterian, your religion was founded when John Knox brought the teachings of John Calvin to Scotland in the year 1560.

If you are a Unitarian, your religious group developed in Europe in the 1500's

If you are a Congregationalist, your religion branched off from Puritanism in the early 1600's in England.

If you are a Baptist, you owe the tenets of your religion to John Smyth, who launched it in Amsterdam in 1607.

If you are a Methodist, your religion was founded by John and Charles Wesley in England in 1744.

If you are an Episcopalian, your religion was brought over from England, to the American colonies and formed a separate religion founded by Samuel Seabury in 1789.

If you are a Mormon (Latter-Day Saints), Joseph Smith started your church in Palmyra, N.Y., NOT Salt Lake City, which would have been my guess. The year was 1830.

If you worship with the Salvation Army (yes, it's a religious group, not just an organization that collects money in kettles on Christmas and serves dinners to the homeless), your sect began with William Booth in London in 1865.

If you are a Christian Scientist, you look to 1879 as the year your religion was founded by Mary Baker Eddy.

If you are a Jehovah's Witness, your religion was founded by Charles Taze Russell in Pennsylvania in the 1870's.

If you are a Pentecostal, your religion was started in the United States in 1901.

If you are an agnostic, you profess an uncertainty or a skepticism about the existence of God or a Higher Being.

If you are an atheist, you do not believe in the existence of God or any other higher power.

ecrazy

« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2005, 02:48:08 PM »

To the dude who created the topic: Believe what you think is best and what you are most comfortable with. That is all a man can do.
Best Advice Ever about religion

Matrix Heart

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2005, 03:12:07 PM »
If you are an agnostic, you profess an uncertainty or a skepticism about the existence of God or a Higher Being.

:D  :wavey:

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2005, 09:01:57 PM »
If you are Eastern Orthodox, your sect separated from Roman Catholicism around the year 1000.

The Orthodox religion dates back to St. Paul and an early acceptance of Christianity by Greeks. The Great Schism that happened in 1054 was just the Catholics excommunicating Greek religious heads. The Greek Christian faith was no different. It was the Catholic faith that changed.