Author Topic: Snoop Dogg Hits Up DUBCNN Again! Snoop Head Of "The West Coast Movement"!  (Read 1276 times)

GangstaBoogy

lol @ people still believing Snoop is gonna do anything for a West Coast artist other than himself. he says all this now but when his next album comes out see if Warren G, Daz, Soopafly, RBX, Bad Azz, etc are on it...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
lol @ people still believing Snoop is gonna do anything for a West Coast artist other than himself. he says all this now but when his next album comes out see if Warren G, Daz, Soopafly, RBX, Bad Azz, etc are on it...

Your best attribute is to hate..............

kellyboy

• 'G'
Good lookin' out Nima

Twentytwofifty

• Muthafuckin' Don!
It's just a bunch of shit talking.  This time next year Soopafly's album still won't be out, but we will probably see another Snoop/Neptunes album.  Also, why does Snoop think he's a "boss" like he's not on a major with people above him calling the shots?

Spicemuthafuc*in1

man i have gave up listening to snoop but after reading this that could change real soon. i would give nething to hear the big snoop dogg rapping with the likes of yukmouth, balance,kurupt, c-bo, spice 1, jayo felony

Juronimo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Being a LAKER is a privilige. Unfortunately some "Lakers" have forgotten that.

Los Angeles Lakers
Anaheim Angels

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Snoops guest list for his next album:
-Nate dogg
-warren g
-dr. dre
-daz
-rbx
-kurupt
-lady of rage
-ras kass
-soopafly
-dj quik

...then I wake up
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

Quadruple OG

snoop said similar shit to allhiphop before, and we got a Neptune's produced album.  I'm sorry, I flat out won't believe snoop until I see some progress.  This could have been done if he had retired after releasing NL Top Dogg and focused on promoting some of the artists on his label (Bad Azz, Soopafly, E-White, Eastsidaz) but he failed at that with all but soopafly off the label.  Soopafly was once a dope producer/rapper, now he's Snoop's yes man

GangstaBoogy

Your best attribute is to hate..............

and your best attribute is to be an idiot in denial...
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

davida.b.

I wish....

doubletrouble™

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • .. ChErch! ..
and your best attribute is to be an idiot in denial...

Was that a diss  ???

Adriano

• Dream Team
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

my phone rang last night and fuckin' Snoop Dogg was on the other end trying to announce some shit on DubCnn!

sick....

lets hope it goes all down like that

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Vegasmac25

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I think that would be tight having all these Westcoast artist under 1 album but i just dont see it happening.The one person that can make this possible would be Dre in my opinion because with Dre they  know they would sell.

I think that would be tight having all these Westcoast artist under 1 album but i just dont see it happening.The one person that can make this possible would be Dre in my opinion because with Dre they  know they would sell.

^^^ i couldnt have said it better........ 8)

Thirteen

Snoops guest list for his next album:
-Nate dogg
-warren g
-dr. dre
-daz
-rbx
-kurupt
-lady of rage
-ras kass
-soopafly
-dj quik