Author Topic: Alcohol Poisoning why cant people say no?  (Read 458 times)

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Alcohol Poisoning why cant people say no?
« Reply #45 on: April 15, 2005, 10:17:25 AM »
hope you've learned your lesson, have a good day
Class is dismissed.

if you're trying to imply a similarity... you can learn a lesson with out going to class, and it doesn't take a teacher to teach a lesson. i'm not arrogant enough to compare myself to a person who has obtained a degree to teach large numbers of people, but i have knowledge i can pass on

yeah, okok, i got it...your statement on islam still irritates me the way you put it, but i´m not gonna make a big deal out of it anyways

Thirteen

Re: Alcohol Poisoning why cant people say no?
« Reply #46 on: April 15, 2005, 12:42:56 PM »
hope you've learned your lesson, have a good day
Class is dismissed.

if you're trying to imply a similarity... you can learn a lesson with out going to class, and it doesn't take a teacher to teach a lesson. i'm not arrogant enough to compare myself to a person who has obtained a degree to teach large numbers of people, but i have knowledge i can pass on

yeah, okok, i got it...your statement on islam still irritates me the way you put it, but i´m not gonna make a big deal out of it anyways

you can easily put in christianity,video games, music, working out... when taken too seriously or in excess, it's all hazardous... didn't intend it to be an offensive statement to more than one person