Author Topic: Alcohol Poisoning why cant people say no?  (Read 463 times)

DAYUM

Re: Alcohol Poisoning why cant people say no?
« Reply #30 on: April 11, 2005, 09:12:23 AM »
ive almost thrown up with tequilla

but i think its cus i dont do much when im drinkin i just chill and i know how to handle myself i know when im drunk and when not to get too fucked up but im not gonna lie sumtimes i got overboard when theres alot of people

Thirteen

« Reply #31 on: April 11, 2005, 09:25:12 AM »
Alcohol is poison.  Even if you drink a drop of alcohol, to me that's alcohol poisoning.

your religion is also poison because when people take it real serious, they kill a whole shitload of people

Thats the most stupid comment i heard this year.

Hes right alcohol is poison for your body. I drink alcohol and smoke weed, but i know its not good. The best thing is not to smoke and drink at all. But thats very difficult.

actually you're statement is the stupidest thing all year, if you would have read my other post you'd find out that studies show it's better to drink moderately with a healthy lifestyle, than to abstain from drinking with a healthy lifestyle

and the religious comment was to show that too much of anything, whether it's food, drinks, sex, religion..anything... isn't healthy for you

hope you've learned your lesson, have a good day

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: April 11, 2005, 10:58:38 AM »
Class is dismissed.

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #33 on: April 11, 2005, 11:59:37 AM »
I've only puked from drinkin once...thats becuase i was up all night and drank half a bottle of tequila and whole bunch of other shit i can't remember. I puked so much i thought i was going to die..after, I learn to control my drinking, not to mix drinks, drank straight..i've drink more than that one day a couple of times and not puked, becuase i got some sleep and drank some water.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: April 11, 2005, 12:24:36 PM »
I've only puked from drinkin once...thats becuase i was up all night and drank half a bottle of tequila and whole bunch of other shit i can't remember. I puked so much i thought i was going to die..after, I learn to control my drinking, not to mix drinks, drank straight..i've drink more than that one day a couple of times and not puked, becuase i got some sleep and drank some water.

yeah, water´s good, i often drink liters before going to bed after i´ve been out to avoid or at least tame the hangover a lil...btw, if you vomit alot you´re def less likely to get into serious trouble/a hospital, cause some the booze comes out, logically and your stomach empties itself. course you don´t go back to sober cause of the alcohol in your blood and brain, but your stomach should be saved

DAYUM

« Reply #35 on: April 11, 2005, 12:27:05 PM »
i piss alot when im drunk too

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: April 11, 2005, 12:29:40 PM »
i piss alot when im drunk too

really? that´s weird.....could it be possible that alcohol drains your body?  ??? :eh: :idea:

Don Seer

« Reply #37 on: April 11, 2005, 12:32:20 PM »

#1  once you start pissing you have to go more regularly..

#2 drinking just lager's makes u pee a lot.. thats why austrailians call lager "piss" sometimes..

Kill

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #38 on: April 11, 2005, 12:35:02 PM »
#2 drinking just lager's makes u pee a lot.. thats why austrailians call lager "piss" sometimes..

my dumb question of the day, why´s lager different from beer in general?

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #39 on: April 11, 2005, 12:35:31 PM »

yeah, water´s good, i often drink liters before going to bed after i´ve been out to avoid or at least tame the hangover a lil...btw, if you vomit alot you´re def less likely to get into serious trouble/a hospital, cause some the booze comes out, logically and your stomach empties itself. course you don´t go back to sober cause of the alcohol in your blood and brain, but your stomach should be saved

yea, i was puking this yellow shit..almost nothing sometimes...I thought i wasn't going to stop puking...but luckily i just passed out somehow..woke up beside the toilet..everything was fine after that ;D (ofcourse my leg hairs were gone and parts of my head were shaved)

Don Seer

« Reply #40 on: April 11, 2005, 12:50:07 PM »
^ lol...

i down a whole bottle of vodka (not a small one either) at a party once.. within an hour i was throwing up then unconcious / waking / hurling in the toilet.. i was there for about 7 hours.. then i got up and walked home about 4 miles across town at 4am when i woke up at home my back/kidneys hurt.. haha.. i had to call in sick to work (i worked in a shitty convenience store back when i was at college.. lol)..
funniest thing was.. my homies dad couldnt find where the party was and came to get me in my hanging state to show him where the house was.. man outside was soooooooo bright! LOL!

my dumb question of the day, why´s lager different from beer in general?

u know what.. i dunno.. lager is generally less strong and less "hop" tasting..

« Last Edit: April 11, 2005, 12:51:47 PM by Overseer »

Thirteen

« Reply #41 on: April 11, 2005, 02:32:48 PM »
Class is dismissed.

if you're trying to imply a similarity... you can learn a lesson with out going to class, and it doesn't take a teacher to teach a lesson. i'm not arrogant enough to compare myself to a person who has obtained a degree to teach large numbers of people, but i have knowledge i can pass on

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #42 on: April 11, 2005, 07:23:24 PM »

i down a whole bottle of vodka (not a small one either) at a party once.. within an hour i was throwing up then unconcious / waking / hurling in the toilet.. i was there for about 7 hours.. then i got up and walked home about 4 miles across town at 4am when i woke up at home my back/kidneys hurt.. haha.. i had to call in sick to work (i worked in a shitty convenience store back when i was at college.. lol)..
funniest thing was.. my homies dad couldnt find where the party was and came to get me in my hanging state to show him where the house was.. man outside was soooooooo bright! LOL!

lmao..aww dude

Native_Joe99

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2005, 06:51:59 PM »
I used to drink pratically everyday during the summer......and fall, and most of the winter, but then i slowed down hella, and now i am goin to AA, everything i hear in those meetings is true, anyone with a drinking problem should go, jus ta check it out.

AndrE16686

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2005, 04:19:11 AM »
Alcohol is poison.  Even if you drink a drop of alcohol, to me that's alcohol poisoning.

your religion is also poison because when people take it real serious, they kill a whole shitload of people

quit your preaching fuck up, no one is going to follow a confused ass white person that makes eminem look like malcom x

crazy ass cracker
lol...ah...shit...lol