Author Topic: Exclusive Glasses Malone (Black Wall Street) Interview Up At Dubcnn Now!!  (Read 472 times)

Nima - Dubcnn.com

Dubcnn.com hooked up with Black Wall Street's own Glasses Malone for an exclusive interview. Creating a major buzz with his new mixtape "White Lightnin' (Sticks)", the Watts MC has everybody ready to hear what he has to say.

He told us about him hooking up with The Game & BWS, his relationship with Spider Loc (G-Unit), his new mixtape the street album series he's gonna release, his upcoming solo, his view on Snoop's West Coast Conference, and much more.

Check out the interview now by clicking below:

www.dubcnn.com/interviews/glassesmalone

mauzip

AZ is leading with 1-0 against Villareal. This means Villareal now has to score 3 times in order to go through to the semi finals!

btw, thanks for the interview :)

Brazemac

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I like how he gives it up to Dresta and Young Hoggs.
Tight interview as always!

The Game & Raekwon The Chef All Into Da DUBCNN MAGAZINE!

Woodrow

DOOOOPPPEEEE

I'm not gonna lie when I say Glasses is number one on my list of the "new west" that I'm anticipating.

CRAFTY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Sign Of The Cruz"
^^^^Yup...he's definitely in my top 5 too!
I've noticed while reading the interview that he also seems like a very down-to-earth type of dude.

He posted a few times at the IV Life board & always showed love...a cool guy8)

Props on the interview man...for real! He should get a lot more attention.

Capo Di Tutti I Capi

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Tight interview, thanks

Caution2006

great interview.. can't wait to see what this guy puts out

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
great interview.. can't wait to see what this guy puts out

ABN

yea man dope interview been checkin for Glasses ever since he dropped that real dope verse on Bricks To Billboard. BTW i never knew Kay9ine was Big WillŽs brother in law, did they ever get a chance to get down on some records and shit? and damn 1200-1300 bloods hangin out at the same spot let me just say that under no circumstances would i come thru there if i was  a crip coz thatŽs a whole lot gang bangers. man iŽm waiting for that White Lightin mixtape and it should arrive very soon along with the NJD instrumental mixtape 8)

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
great interview

offhand, does anybody know where i could cop his mixtape?

ABN

Spicemuthafuc*in1

thanks this sounds cool but i still havnt heard anything from glasses malone. what are some of his mixtapes or songs called so i can go to the hookup spot and start requesting.??

ABN

iŽll up a couple of joints in this thread for you. check back in a couple of minutes and iŽll have some shit for you.

SlickPants

• Muthafuckin' Don!
iŽll up a couple of joints in this thread for you. check back in a couple of minutes and iŽll have some shit for you.

Thanks dude.  I might actually end up buying this, 'cause a lot of times artists get paid more off of mixtapes (per unit) than through shit distributed by record labels (fucking RIAA).

ABN

Glasses Malone - Hunned(with Game talkin at the end)
http://s6.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=05FWUZASQ32JY24R03YT5H6FJB
« Last Edit: April 14, 2005, 02:13:19 PM by Who That? »