Author Topic: We need more banning  (Read 637 times)

Don Seer

Re: We need more banning
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2002, 11:45:00 AM »
hahah i never proclaimed myself a god! lmao.
(nino on the other hand...)

You talk shit, you always have... you've always been a fucking whinger, and you've always known how I feel.

This is the 'net, yet you still persist to whine and posture on every post you make. puffin your chest out on the net doesnt make you shit. damn.. you even talk shit on your supposed homie (who would be best off without you).

you have ZERO respect, people just wind you up to see what stupid shit you'll come out with next.
i bet you went around asking people 'hey did i look good.. peep this, i showed him'.

hey 'look at me, i told overseer what for...' this aint school kid, and i aint you're teacher. someone else'll teach ya when u run ya mouth.

I'm surprised you didnt try to call me 'moby' yet, since you think thats what go bigjake banned and you want to look hard.

anyways.. nuff energy wasted.. go fuck yaself
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 04:00:00 PM by 1034398800 »

The_Retarded_Moron

« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2002, 11:54:46 AM »
grow up. some people seem to spend their whole puberty in here...

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2002, 12:23:04 PM »
hahah i never proclaimed myself a god! lmao.
(nino on the other hand...)

You talk shit, you always have... you've always been a fucking whinger, and you've always known how I feel.

This is the 'net, yet you still persist to whine and posture on every post you make. puffin your chest out on the net doesnt make you shit. damn.. you even talk shit on your supposed homie (who would be best off without you).

you have ZERO respect, people just wind you up to see what stupid shit you'll come out with next.
i bet you went around asking people 'hey did i look good.. peep this, i showed him'.

hey 'look at me, i told overseer what for...' this aint school kid, and i aint you're teacher. someone else'll teach ya when u run ya mouth.

I'm surprised you didnt try to call me 'moby' yet, since you think thats what go bigjake banned and you want to look hard.

anyways.. nuff energy wasted.. go fuck yaself

Ohhhh, wow...You sound soooo mature...Especially at the end when you say ‘Go fuck yourself’...Damn, Overser, you're intelligent...Sure you never proclaimed yourself God, but you sure do act like it…What do u call going around banning, and de-modding OG’s of the board who didn’t do shit but diss you? Like I said before, if somone disses you or says something you don’t like, than you have no right too go around banning them…Here’s an example (again)…If I dissed a regular member of WCC there would be no consequences, but If I dissed the almighty Overseer than I’d get banned…<<<Fucked up aint it? Honestly, who breaks their own rules? Go check the Hall of Mirrors… there’s a beef-igniting thread titled “Is Infinite a Bigot?” started by none other than Overseer…That thread was personally attacking a member, and last time I checked, that was Not OK…Enough about Overseer doing a bad job…Now about me… you say I talk shit, but I don’t remember talking shit for no apparent reason…The only time I talk shit is when replying too someone elses diss towards me…If I have talked shit in the past ‘just for fun’, I’d like you too supply proof…Now u say I ‘puff out my chest’… yes as a matter of fact, I do, because I have taken the chance of getting banned too let you know what’s on my mind, which no other member has ever done, only because they are afraid of you clicking the “ban button”…And yes, if I do get banned, I will be very sad… so you’re gunna tell me I’m a fool for liking the internet, but it’s what I do on my free time, and seeing as I don’t have a car, I have a lot of free time… so I like WCC very much, and yet I take a chance of speaking my mind too the Owner of WCC when the consequences could be a possible banning (it wouldn’t surprise me if you did banned me…After the banning of Big Jake, nothing else you do could be considered a shocker)…I feel that’s a good reason for me too ‘puff out my chest’…Now you wanna bring Roccy into this, but me and Roccy are best homies, and as most of you know, best homies have arguments all the time, which would cause ‘shit talking’…It’s not like I go around dissing Roccy for fun (Unless its in a joking way)…when we have arguments, we both diss, and both talk shit about one another, it doesn’t only go one way…And who the fuck are you too tell me he’s better not being my homie? Do you know us?…Thought so…Also, You say I have 0 respect, yet it’s the internet…U think I really care about respect on the internet? All I care about on the Net is getting my point across… Who do I care about from the net? Those who have respect for me, and if they don’t have respect for me, than I don’t care…Moby is kind of childish if you ask me, but also if you ask me, you do look like Moby…No offence…No beef…Just PeacE

bez

« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2002, 12:33:11 PM »
Man, I wish this wud stop.

Don Seer

« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2002, 01:00:22 PM »
::)

whatever.

I have never ever banned someone in an argument (like this case) so dont trip.

btw: big jake got banned for a VERY specific reason.

being a OG and a MOD doesnt mean shit if you threaten people.... and i let that shit slide (demodded, no ban) he didnt get banned for that.

as an aside.. you of all people should know that 'posts dont mean status' after chastising all the (lame) people who have tried to 'gain rank' by posting like maniacs.

Hell.. i didnt even 'properly' ban big jake at first, i just renamed his account. he kept coming back trying to get my attention. because he didnt understand! he stepped outta line on purpose to try and get banned. we've talked about it. but he still dont get the original reason for him being demodded.

if you were to chase me off into irrelevant threads and continue to fight (and fuck them up) then you'd get banned? you see?

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2002, 05:56:21 PM »
why did big jake get banned anyway? ??? ???

i don't understand this shit with beefing diss agree but don't beef......................i miss the days of the og members like:

biggjake
b please
overseer
now_i_know
trauma
doggystylin
engies
sikotik
rud
bpg

and many others  who used to post here people used disagree but everybody would have good pionts about the music  i miss that shit
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Tecknine

« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2002, 06:10:01 PM »
engies used to be the biggest shit talker of them all..Dre 2001 boards engies fucked around and talked shit way too much

AlerG

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2002, 06:17:30 PM »
i give my props and respect to overseer for keeping this dope ass, limited diss, compilation making, love showing, personal problem accepting, kwowledgable, political, spiritual, racial hip-hop board continously running for all of us to come together and share opinions, rumers, and official news easier and together...it's a beautiful thing, try to focus on the positive it has brought us all, peace.

ps. vote AlerG for canada's next pri-minister...j/j.
Our music video which was featured in the motion picture Scary Movie 5 :

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2002, 06:19:51 PM »
engies used to be the biggest shit talker of them all..Dre 2001 boards engies fucked around and talked shit way too much

really i don't really remember hime talking shit here i just remember he didn't like snoop and people would get pissed but he would always state his opinion and make good pionts
"its tha pimp of tha crew soopafly comin through wit a dick and a couple balls just to name a few"-soopafly

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2002, 07:03:28 PM »

i don't understand this shit with beefing diss agree but don't beef......................i miss the days of the og members like:

biggjake
b please
overseer
now_i_know
trauma
doggystylin
engies
sikotik
rud
bpg

and many others  who used to post here people used disagree but everybody would have good pionts about the music  i miss that shit

Word up too that...

Don Seer

« Reply #25 on: July 29, 2002, 09:09:21 PM »

once upon a time there was a thread.... everyone was fighting of something to do with producers... well.. not really..everyone was saying one thing, and bigjake was saying another... he was losing the argument.. eventually it got to a stupid level and he started threatening to delete shit he didnt approve of.

i'd already been getting people acussing him of shit like this for a long ass time - but ya know... can't do shit without proof.

(KVB got demodded in the 'outbound connections forum for a similar thing about a month later)

anyways... big jake spent about a week making little comments n sutff when he was posting where i was... then one day he crossed a line and started doin it anywhere he could blatantly trying to get himself banned.. and he did.

TOOTHBRUSH

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • dpg production
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2002, 09:44:49 PM »

i'd already been getting people acussing him of shit like this for a long ass time - but ya know... can't do shit without proof.

(KVB got demodded in the 'outbound connections forum for a similar thing about a month later)

anyways... big jake spent about a week making little comments n sutff when he was posting where i was... then one day he crossed a line and started doin it anywhere he could blatantly trying to get himself banned.. and he did.

was he deleting stupid coments like "fuck snoop" without posting why they thought something? or deleting people's stupid shit talking posts? or was he just deleting what he felt like?

what were the little things he was saying that crossed the line?  

the last thing is why is myrealname allowed to come back and not jake.........i allways thought jake was a cool dude and i know alot of others did too

and lastly i ain't got no beef with you seer i'm with what alerg said this board is great and you seem to be a cool guy (i'm not tryin to kiss your ass either, i just never had a problem with ya ;))

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2002, 09:48:31 PM »
i give my props and respect to overseer for keeping this dope ass, limited diss, compilation making, love showing, personal problem accepting, kwowledgable, political, spiritual, racial hip-hop board continously running for all of us to come together and share opinions, rumers, and official news easier and together...it's a beautiful thing, try to focus on the positive it has brought us all, peace.

...That Was Beautiful Man!  :'(    ;D

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Don Seer

« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2002, 10:33:38 PM »

was he deleting stupid coments like "fuck snoop" without posting why they thought something? or deleting people's stupid shit talking posts? or was he just deleting what he felt like?

not u dont get it!

he threatened to delete posts THAT DIDNT FIT HIS ARGUMENT.

he was trying to use his 'powers' to win the argument so he wouldnt lose face to everyone else.

what were the little things he was saying that crossed the line?  

the last thing is why is myrealname allowed to come back and not jake.........i allways thought jake was a cool dude and i know alot of others did too

and lastly i ain't got no beef with you seer i'm with what alerg said this board is great and you seem to be a cool guy (i'm not tryin to kiss your ass either, i just never had a problem with ya ;))

that shit doesnt matter... listen i didnt ban him for what he did abusing shit, but when he came at me personally 'hunting' me down on threads and talking shit to get my attention for up to about a week later he had to be dealt with. i ignored it at first to see if he calmed down. he didnt.

right i'm gonna address this 'list'

biggjake - got banned. nuff said.
b please - co-founder, but not a heavy poster.
overseer - tried to continue life in the original path, got hated on for being the authority figure.
now_i_know - whining bitch.
trauma  - still comes around, had a lot of personal shit go on.. changed focus. lost interest due to bigotry in the hall of mirrors.
doggystylin  - Flipp Dogg is Doggystylin (yeah they change they names a lot here)
engies - still around sometimes.. best friend died  :'(
sikotik - pulling hawties in his pink shirt  ;)
rud - some fool from up north
bpg - still around, quieter these dayz.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2002, 11:07:13 AM »

not u dont get it!

he threatened to delete posts THAT DIDNT FIT HIS ARGUMENT.

he was trying to use his 'powers' to win the argument so he wouldnt lose face to everyone else.

that shit doesnt matter... listen i didnt ban him for what he did abusing shit, but when he came at me personally 'hunting' me down on threads and talking shit to get my attention for up to about a week later he had to be dealt with. i ignored it at first to see if he calmed down. he didnt.

right i'm gonna address this 'list'

biggjake - got banned. nuff said.
b please - co-founder, but not a heavy poster.
overseer - tried to continue life in the original path, got hated on for being the authority figure.
now_i_know - whining bitch.
trauma  - still comes around, had a lot of personal shit go on.. changed focus. lost interest due to bigotry in the hall of mirrors.
doggystylin  - Flipp Dogg is Doggystylin (yeah they change they names a lot here)
engies - still around sometimes.. best friend died  :'(
sikotik - pulling hawties in his pink shirt  ;)
rud - some fool from up north
bpg - still around, quieter these dayz.

First off, you have no proof that Jake deleted shit too win his argument...The Jake-Haters could easily be lying, they could have easily made posts that said "fuck Jake" a million times that got deleted by jake, and acted like he deleted something non-deletable...

Let me fix up your list a little:

biggjake - Got banned for bullshit.

b please - Founder of WCC..He Stopped posting much once he got de-modded for nothing

overseer - Still on the board making horrible decisions

now_i_know - The only poster who actually speaks his mind

trauma  - Doesn't post anymore because of all the British homo's, and the ignorance of the members from the UK have towards the US.

doggystylin  - Dope poster, and good homie... just changes his name all the time, now its Flip Dogg I belive...

engies - Rarely posts... his best friend died I guess

sikotik - Posts more than anyone

rud - Posts

bpg - Posts

PeaCe