Author Topic: Do you guys still feel Jayo Felony?  (Read 344 times)

KURUPTION-81

Re: Do you guys still feel Jayo Felony?
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2005, 06:00:14 AM »
if he goes to G-Unit then there might not be a Riflemen project
cuz I don't think Kurupt likes G-Unit to be honest
a while back he said 50 Cent was just using the West Coast to make money
who cares though, cuz Mobb Deep is so gay, why doesn't anyone get that?
don't you remember 2Pac humiliating them in songs back in the day, they looked like straight bitchez
they just some lames to me, I hate those fuckers, I have no interest in whatever they rappin about these days
their style is nothing that stands out at all, and they are REALLY gay for going to G-Unit

Jayo, c'mon man......  :-\

well mobb deep is signed to g unit so if jayo was to join aswell that may increase the chances of riflemen happening. would just have to see what kurupt and glocc say

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

IzUwitIt

« Reply #16 on: July 22, 2005, 07:04:58 AM »
hell yeah Jayo is hella sick on that mic

He Still dope even if he signs wit G-Unit

what, he's on G-Unit? man jayo been hella wack on the mic lately!

lol^

Jayo has mad skills. period. Never disappoints imo. But joining G-Unit would be very disappointing. I know he's collabo'd wit Spider recently, theres a new track for donwload on Spider's site. But I still see it as selling out, but Jayo probably dont coz he gonna get the exposure he wants wit GUnit. I mean, who wouldnt sign a deal with a label thats in the centre of the media constantly, itz guaranteed profit.

But my opinion will alwasy be Fuck G-Unit

ωεεźγ ғ

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2005, 07:34:30 AM »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2005, 09:07:56 AM »
You know what?  I think it might be a good move, especially for Kurupt.  Jayo is cool with Kurupt..so if Jayo gets exposure...ya know what's sup with Kurupt.  He'll get exposure..but 50 will be singing in his tracks..hahah
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Jome

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2005, 09:39:21 PM »

;D

Stone Cold is Bout It, Bout It

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2005, 12:47:01 AM »

;D

TeeRaySix9Teen

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2005, 01:31:13 AM »
if i hear any Candyshop type shit comin outta Jayo's mouth...ima die. lol

Jayo's off the chain on tha mic really, he do got serious skills. I hope he does bubble here soon, but if anybody outta Dago makes it big i wanna see Mitch do it. Jayo dont got no real backing in SD no more, he hardly even represents this shit like before. Let him and Mitchy release they shit the same day and guarentee Mitchy outsells him in tha town.

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: July 24, 2005, 02:45:21 PM »
if i hear any Candyshop type shit comin outta Jayo's mouth...ima die. lol

Jayo's off the chain on tha mic really, he do got serious skills. I hope he does bubble here soon, but if anybody outta Dago makes it big i wanna see Mitch do it. Jayo dont got no real backing in SD no more, he hardly even represents this shit like before. Let him and Mitchy release they shit the same day and guarentee Mitchy outsells him in tha town.

I feel you on that.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]