Author Topic: Do you guys still feel Jayo Felony?  (Read 349 times)

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Do you guys still feel Jayo Felony?
« on: July 21, 2005, 10:40:59 PM »
I don't know man...ever since he dissed daz and did riflemen song...i don't know what to think.
Rumor from other thread said that he was going to g-unit...eh..
i don't know even know what ever happened to riflemen collabo...if he goes to g-unit,
do you guys think riflemen will stil exist?
Blah..i don't even know what i'm talking about anymore...
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
Re: Do you guys still feel Jayo Felony?
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2005, 10:43:07 PM »
He Still dope even if he signs wit G-Unit

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2005, 10:45:22 PM »
Seems to me, from what you are telling me is that riflemen ain't gonna exist, right?
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

DAYUM

« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2005, 10:47:04 PM »
bieng the westcoast fan that i am i never felt jayo felony every since i heard tray deee popped his ass

Spicemuthafuc*in1

« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2005, 10:48:45 PM »
jayo has always been a great rapper and the scary thing is he might be getting better, right now along with crooked and yuk he is the best thing goin

Tha G In Deee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • If it don't make dollaz, it don't make sense.
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2005, 10:49:57 PM »

Acgrundy

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2005, 10:54:24 PM »
he is dope, he is the sickest rapper I think.  all the songs he's done lately have been heat.  I thought his diss songs to daz were wack, but his regular songs are hot.  he tore up rifelmen tracks, killed everybody on every song.  1,2,3 is a fuckin hot song imo.  I don't want him to sign to gunit, but the bottom line is the music he makes.  if he still drops hot tracks even with wack ass gunit featured on them its all good.  I just want his next solo to be a damn good.  him and quik are my only hopes left for rap since tray deee got locked up.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2005, 11:00:26 PM »

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2005, 11:08:14 PM »
(sigh)...G-unit..dang it why with them...50 can hook but it's best jayo feature Nate Dogg

WestCoasta

« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2005, 11:20:57 PM »
if he goes to G-Unit then there might not be a Riflemen project
cuz I don't think Kurupt likes G-Unit to be honest
a while back he said 50 Cent was just using the West Coast to make money
who cares though, cuz Mobb Deep is so gay, why doesn't anyone get that?
don't you remember 2Pac humiliating them in songs back in the day, they looked like straight bitchez
they just some lames to me, I hate those fuckers, I have no interest in whatever they rappin about these days
their style is nothing that stands out at all, and they are REALLY gay for going to G-Unit

Jayo, c'mon man......  :-\

We Fly High

« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2005, 12:08:36 AM »
yeah i really never paid much attention to jayo , definitely not his earlier albums.. but i did buy that cd whatcha gonna do when it came out.. but then i started picking up on some older jayo like take a ride, and then now im listening to him, and it just sounds like he keeps improving. hes going nuts now. "one shot kill" the j. wells version is fucking crazy, and he just did  a track with jelly for j-day adn that shit was nuts as hell too. i cant wait to hear the trenches album.

BCG1

• 'G'
  • "Cleveland is the City"
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2005, 12:23:19 AM »
 This interview should clear most of those questions with the riflemen. http://www.allhiphop.com/features/index.asp?ID=1068

Wessia4LiaNia Chieee Chieee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I'M Mo' Than a God I'M a Warrior
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2005, 12:50:21 AM »
yeah..that was a cool interview, anyway with his flow he's way better than most of today cats..i hope a "whatcha gonna do" hit will come again in these years  Bullet Loco still doing his thang, but be careful, pple change after night so...we never know
Lyrical Swords 4 Lia

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2005, 03:10:44 AM »
hell yeah Jayo is hella sick on that mic

what, he's on G-Unit? man jayo been hella wack on the mic lately!
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

Makaveli R.I.P.

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • Exit Tupac......enter Makaveli
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2005, 03:36:48 AM »

"I'm watching how he walked through the door. The way he sounded, the delivery.......all of it turned me on." - Dr. Dre about The Game
"50 ain't gangsta, Lloyd Banks ain't gansta, Yayo ain't gangsta, Young Buck u know u ain't gangsta...."