Author Topic: Ice Cube>>>>2pac  (Read 1977 times)

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
Ice Cube>>>>2pac
« on: May 06, 2005, 05:48:14 PM »
Straight Outta Compton- 5mic
Amerikkka's Most Wanted- Source Mag. #1 hip hop album of all time
Death Certificate- 5 mic
Bow Down- westcoast classic
Ice Cube=better actor then 2pac

Death Certificate alone>>>>any 2pac album

"I started this gangsta shit, and this is the mutha fuckin thanks I get?"- Ice Cube

« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 05:51:00 PM by Quik is the Name »
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

GangstaBoogy

Re: Ice Cube>>>>2pac
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2005, 05:55:51 PM »
co-sign!
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2005, 06:04:58 PM »
Definitely agreed  8)

makaveli11

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2005, 06:12:51 PM »
I agree with everything u said except for I think bow down was also a five mic album. As far as death certificate being greater than all of 2pac albums, I would not say that so boldy. He has three classics to compete with that album especially 7 day theory and AEOM. As far the acting goes I would say both of them were good actors - they were not exaclty spectacular while at the same time they were not that bad at all too. Personally I would choose 2pac, but I believe they are both equal. If someone was talking about the goat rapper, I would not say anything if they chose either 2pac or cube.  
Picture Perfection Pursuin Paper with a Passion

westkoastanostra

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2005, 06:13:41 PM »
i say its a tie.....cuz 2pac has classic albums too...."all eyez on me"..."me against the world"...."thug life"..."the 7 day theory" ...and "all eyez on me" was never rated on the source...until a few yrs back and they realised it was 5 mics...."me against the world" got 4 but changed it to 5 mics and yea allthose ice cube albums are classics....although i have to disagree with u on the movie part....cuz i actually thought pac was a good actor....as good as ice cube... maybe better....and if he wulda still been alive...i believe he woulda been a better actor than cube....

2pac tie with ice cube

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2005, 06:46:37 PM »
WTF???

You guys must be out your damn mind. Bow Down, 5 mics?? Death Certificate better than ANY 2Pac album. IIce Cube a better actor when he plays the same damn role over and over again and 2Pac was actually trained in acting. Please, Ice Cube is an OG, but saying Ice Cube is better than 2Pac is like saying Melli Mel was better than Nas. Melli Mel was the original conscience rapper, with the Message and White Lines, and Nas had some wack songs like Ochie Wally, but in reality Nas is WAY better than Melli Mel, just like 2Pac was better than Ice Cube. Cube started it, but he ain't the best westcoast rapper. You can't convince me his better than MC Ren, let alone 2Pac.

Raiders4Life

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I'm a RAIDER!
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2005, 09:00:45 PM »
You can't deny the truth. I'm a big 2pac fan myself, and I agree with Ice Cube being better than 2pac.

Darksider

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2005, 09:27:35 PM »
its a tie..

Wicked977

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 818 VALLE Bitches!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2005, 09:31:47 PM »
WTF???

You guys must be out your damn mind. Bow Down, 5 mics?? Death Certificate better than ANY 2Pac album. IIce Cube a better actor when he plays the same damn role over and over again and 2Pac was actually trained in acting. Please, Ice Cube is an OG, but saying Ice Cube is better than 2Pac is like saying Melli Mel was better than Nas. Melli Mel was the original conscience rapper, with the Message and White Lines, and Nas had some wack songs like Ochie Wally, but in reality Nas is WAY better than Melli Mel, just like 2Pac was better than Ice Cube. Cube started it, but he ain't the best westcoast rapper. You can't convince me his better than MC Ren, let alone 2Pac.
True & Ice Cube can't make classic Albums as fast as 2pac
« Last Edit: May 06, 2005, 09:35:22 PM by Wicked977Player »

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2005, 09:39:41 PM »
lol some people still cant admit that pac aint the best
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

Wild_Elmo

« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2005, 09:40:23 PM »
they're really different, but if i had to choose i would take pac.

authentic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2005, 09:50:03 PM »
2pac >>>> Ice Cube in music

2pac= Ice cube in talent of acting

2pac >>>> Ice Cube potential of acting

Ðøšïå

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: May 06, 2005, 10:00:35 PM »
i like both but if i had to choose id go with pac.

::Mr. Hahn::

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: May 06, 2005, 10:01:44 PM »
WTF???

I agree.

As for Cube acting, man hes not that great to be honest, he does comedy and some action. Pac if given the chance, would have been a true actor. He went to that Baltimore school for acting or something as well.

Pac was a poet as well. In a lot of ways, Pac seemed a lot more cultured and educatd than Cube in my op.
Currently Training at:
www.VT1GYM.com

Gang Starr

"But they can't take the respect, that I've earned in my lifetime
And you know they'll never stop the furious force of my rhymes
So like they say, every dog has it's day
And like they say, God works in a mysterious way
So I pray, remembering the days of my youth
As I prepare to meet my moment of truth"

Like A N!gga Say Do

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2005, 12:08:49 AM »
Ice Cube's the predator album was one of the first hip hop record i owned. In my oppinion Ice Cube is the greatest rapper of the westcoast. Even though he'll never release another classic like Death Certificate he's still a pionner of the westcoast rap.